Home

Old 03-29-2016, 05:11 PM   #9
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: SOTS bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burge88
Is anybody having this problem? I can go to edit my playlist, but when I import my music, it closes the game and says error (CE-34878-0) I've tried reinstalling but nothing is happening!

Yup I'm having the game crash when I try to delete already imported mp3s. Have uninstalled the game and will try to re import and see if this solves the issue
Old 03-29-2016, 06:49 PM   #10
Pro

zukes's Arena

OVR: 7

Some people are saying it could be m4a files
Old 03-29-2016, 11:51 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm using headphones and the audio slider for sound FX seems broken. All the way down or in the middle makes no difference. The crack of the bat effects is too high. Compare to the other audio, It's too loud. That hurts.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2016, 12:29 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 2

I have spent far too many hours on this. But it's not me. I am doing it right. I am properly creating the walk ups. Problem is, is that the walk ups do not work for the road teams. Not only can I replicate this in "Play Now" games, but I also replicated it in a Season Mode, so I am sure Franchise is not any different.

I created walk ups for all Red Sox starters, created walk ups for all Twins starters as well as created some Stadium sounds for both teams. Then I started a new Season mode. I fast forwarded to the schedule with Minnesota hosts Boston and observed that the home Twins walk ups worked fine. But none of the Red Sox walk ups worked. Then I fast forwarded in the schedule where the two teams meet at Fenway. This time the Red Sox walk ups work fine but the Twins are silent.

SOTS has the potential to be a cool feature, but it is rather disappointing to see the half solution. How could this be missed in QA? Or if is wasn't missed, why was it ignored?

PS: stadiums sounds work fine. Then again stadium sounds are tied to the home team. See a pattern here?
Old 03-30-2016, 12:34 AM   #13
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Walk ups are only played for the home teams in real life and in this game so you should never hear away team music.
Old 03-30-2016, 12:49 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Walk ups are only played for the home teams in real life and in this game so you should never hear away team music.
Well I just created a bug report for it anyway.

http://theshownation.com/bug_reports/10379

The game plays generic music for the road players just like the walk up music. If SCEA can create 3 inning baseball games, can't they create walk ups for both sides? It's not like MLB plays 3 inning baseball games in the real world do they? At least not ones that count in the standings. LOL
Old 03-30-2016, 01:11 AM   #15
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by My993C2
The game plays generic music for the road players just like the walk up music.
I have always thought this music was there generic music for outs/big plays and the fact it it is indistinguishable from there generic walk up music was one reason we needed SoTS on ps4.

It wouldn't have been so bad if they made a effort to put in some decent stadium music/sounds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2016, 02:38 AM   #16
MVP

I was mistaken. I guess it's not a bug.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »