Home

Old 03-28-2016, 10:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
SOTS bugs

Just a heads up...finding a few bugs with SOTS in 16.
Biggest one is that the game will play ALL of your team chants in order (1, 2 and 3). in 14 it would play randomly, and seemingly during important moments....now it just plays them automatically, and all three slots. Also seems to play individual player assigned chants every time they are at bat...again, not randomly or in certain moments.

Away team batters have batter walk up music...but that bug was in the last couple of years, so its not new.

Looking into others and will post more...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2016, 10:50 PM   #2
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: SOTS bugs

I haven't had any away teams have batter walk up music
Old 03-29-2016, 09:58 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
I haven't had any away teams have batter walk up music
The SOTS walk up code might be a tad buggy. I could have sworn I had it working last night when I had the walk ups set for only one team, the team I play on controlling this season. Then I went ahead and imported more sounds for two more teams and assigned them to the various players. Thinking all would be well, I fired up a test game and low and behold in the top of the 1st the sounds for the walk ups no longer worked and when I did the initial tests with only one team, my team was the home team as I was also testing the stadium sounds (which appear to work fine).

Now a couple of things did happen and I am wondering if they may have caused the walk up music to stop working. Or is it something else.

1) Most of the time I marked three spots per sound file. But there was a number of files when I felt I was not going to use all the sound bites and I did not mark them all. So I ended up assigning sound files to players without all three marks set for each file. Could this be the cause of the gremlins?

2) One of the three teams I uploaded to date is Toronto and I noticed a number of their big stars had multiple tracks in the sound files. So I marked each sound bite and assigned each of them to the same player for their Walk up #1, #2 and #3 assignment. Now I assumed this was okay. But perhaps it's not?
Old 03-29-2016, 10:30 AM   #4
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3

Is there a way to delete songs through the PlayStation menu ? Now if I try to delete using the in game menu my game crashes
Old 03-29-2016, 01:39 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 7

Couple other small ones....,

In between inning music is not working. The Show's in between music plays a few notes first, then a gap, then your song starts playing.

And Base Hit Songs will not play if you have Batter Walk Up songs cued...they play a note or two and then cut to the batters walkup.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2016, 02:36 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've experienced everything mentioned. It's quite buggy thus far but honestly I expected that. I figured the alternate route the devs had to take to implement SOS on the PS4 would be a mess at first. I'm still elated that they added it and expect them to fix everything in a timely fashion.
Old 03-29-2016, 03:13 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhiball
Couple other small ones....,

In between inning music is not working. The Show's in between music plays a few notes first, then a gap, then your song starts playing.

And Base Hit Songs will not play if you have Batter Walk Up songs cued...they play a note or two and then cut to the batters walkup.
Same happenned to me, I had to delete the game data and re-install and it worked fine. Try loading about 100 files at a time.

Everyting works properly for me chants, walk up home and away, it's just the music through the PA is so low, and when you go to settings and raise the "music" volume that is low as well.
Old 03-29-2016, 04:31 PM   #8
Rookie

Burge88's Arena

Icon8 Re: SOTS bugs

Is anybody having this problem? I can go to edit my playlist, but when I import my music, it closes the game and says error (CE-34878-0) I've tried reinstalling but nothing is happening!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »