Home

OS 2016 Sounds of the Show Packs

This is a discussion on OS 2016 Sounds of the Show Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2016, 07:39 PM   #401
Rookie

vessel29's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OS 2016 Sounds of the Show Packs

Hey guys these packs are great, thanks for all the hard work. I don't want to steal your thunder but I wanted to share my Texas Rangers Sounds collection. You can either leave the link here or add this to a Rangers Sounds of the Show pack update. There is a lot of stuff here. Rangers In Game Music, Rangers Broadcast Themes and Rangers PA Walk Ups (just the PA) Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7n...pxMlhMRUk/view
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2016, 09:11 PM   #402
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

So I have question...

Many of these packs aren't complete, and being updated. My question is, what's a good way to keep up with specific updates?

For example, lets say a pack has end 6, end 7, end 8 tracks. Then, at some point later, end 1,2,3 are added. Then, in a separate update, 4,5 are added. How are you guys keeping up with updating your music in game?
Old 04-19-2016, 09:20 PM   #403
Rookie

Hockey13Playa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
So I have question...

Many of these packs aren't complete, and being updated. My question is, what's a good way to keep up with specific updates?

For example, lets say a pack has end 6, end 7, end 8 tracks. Then, at some point later, end 1,2,3 are added. Then, in a separate update, 4,5 are added. How are you guys keeping up with updating your music in game?
I was actually just wondering the same thing as I am going through downloading and adding all teams to my game. What I have been doing is in my notes app on my iPhone marking what I am missing from each team so they add updates... but that would mean they would need to make a post saying they added "mid 4 & 7" for the "Boston Red Sox". But thats what I've been doing to this point at least.
Old 04-19-2016, 09:43 PM   #404
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa
but that would mean they would need to make a post saying they added "mid 4 & 7" for the "Boston Red Sox". But thats what I've been doing to this point at least.
It would also mean that they would have to include all updates in a list, so to speak. Otherwise--if it were a few days from when you checked the thread, you may've missed an update--at which point you would then have to cross reference the pack with what you have already DL. Tedious...

I don't think there's really a good answer here, unfortunately
Old 04-19-2016, 10:11 PM   #405
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessel29
Hey guys these packs are great, thanks for all the hard work. I don't want to steal your thunder but I wanted to share my Texas Rangers Sounds collection. You can either leave the link here or add this to a Rangers Sounds of the Show pack update. There is a lot of stuff here. Rangers In Game Music, Rangers Broadcast Themes and Rangers PA Walk Ups (just the PA) Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7n...pxMlhMRUk/view
There's some great stuff in there. Hopefully this can be combined in 3's and added to the Rangers pack.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2016, 10:39 PM   #406
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
It would also mean that they would have to include all updates in a list, so to speak. Otherwise--if it were a few days from when you checked the thread, you may've missed an update--at which point you would then have to cross reference the pack with what you have already DL. Tedious...

When we update a pack we put a note in red beside the team in the main OP of what we updated. Other than that it is a little confusing. Honestly i'm using what we have now and when we get new teams I add them but as for as constantly upgrading in game i'm not even doing it lol it's too comlicated and time consuming. I'm strictly doing these for the community at this point.

Life is terribly crazy with work so i'm very limited in time. Im going to get the jays update done tonight and hopefully Philadelphia. I will also look at the texas rangers add ons that were posted. St louis has been offered to be done by a community member that's done it in the past so i'm just waiting on him to get it to me to make sure the volumes and format is consistent.
Old 04-19-2016, 10:41 PM   #407
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acts 4 12
There's some great stuff in there. Hopefully this can be combined in 3's and added to the Rangers pack.
I will do exactly this.
Old 04-19-2016, 10:49 PM   #408
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

Quote:

Just a suggestion.

How about if each OP of the team threads has the contents of each pack and then when there is a update the file names that are added or removed can be listed below.
Edit: Or it could have its own thread.

Or something similar can be set up,just a way so we can quickly check we have the up to date files.

Example.i just copy/pasted the file names so not to hard to get the current pack content listed.

16/4
TEX ((P)Scheppers, (P)Martinez, (P)Holland
TEX (P)Hammels, (P)Darvish, (P)Tolleson
TEX (P)Kela, (P)Wilhelmsen, (P)Diekman
ect. ect.

Update 20/4

REMOVED/CHANGED
TEX blah, blah, blah,
TEX blah, blah, blah,

ADDED
TEX blah, blah, blah,
TEX blah, blah, blah,

Update 27/4

ADDED
TEX blah, blah, blah,
TEX blah, blah, blah,

Last edited by dazzelle; 04-19-2016 at 10:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »