Home

Adding Songs to Existing List

This is a discussion on Adding Songs to Existing List within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2020, 03:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Adding Songs to Existing List

A week ago I uploaded all of the sounds packs so I can set up SOTS like I always do. For my Franchise team I put in all of the stadium sounds + every player’s walk-up music. For all of the remaining teams I only put in stadium sounds and changes. Last night I finished everything and was about to start my Franchise with the Braves, but then I decided I wanted to control an AL team as well. So now I want to upload the walk-up music for the batters on that team. How do I do that without screwing up the work I’ve already done? Do I:

A) add the additional files to the existing MUSIC folder on my flash drive and then re-import everything

Or

B) create a new MUSIC folder on my flash drive and then upload just the additional songs I need to add?

I’m afraid to do anything right now because it took a lot of F****G time just get all of the stadium sounds in. I’d hate to screw it up and have to start all over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2020, 04:09 PM   #2
Pro

knucklecutter's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Adding Songs to Existing List

Save the files in your music folder somewhere else if you want to, but delete the files in the music folder and add the new files, then everything else is the same process as before.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »