Home

Mariners sots

This is a discussion on Mariners sots within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2016, 09:48 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Mariners sots

Awesome thanks! Make sure the other guys get it and do what they do best.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2016, 08:24 AM   #10
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparks87
Here's the pack i made if you want it. The other guys can edit it or upload, or do whatever with it. I can add to it as we discover more stadium sounds and relief entrances. I included their new home run horn with a song i heard after a Nellie Cruz HR.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByU...ew?usp=sharing

Hope you like it.

Update - added Seth Smith, Benot, and added horn to HR 2
- A.P
I'll take a look at the pack this afternoon. If anything needs editing, I'll get it fixed up and sent over to Matty for the OP on the OS 2016 SotS packs.

THANKS!!!

EDIT: Just took a look. All the pitcher and player tracks are too short. Sorry. Players need to be :45 and pitchers 2:45. We also mark the position players at 1:00 and 2:00 and pitchers at 3:00 and 6:00. Not trying to be a douche or not appear thankful, we are just trying to keep the standard that djwill had when he created these. Also, I personally don't include a position player on a pitcher track, makes for easier loading in game. If you can't, or don't want to, update your pack, just send the list you used my way and I can try to get it this weekend. It's awesome what you have though!!

Last edited by lowlighthabit; 04-15-2016 at 08:37 AM.
Old 04-15-2016, 08:43 AM   #11
Rookie

aparks87's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlighthabit
I'll take a look at the pack this afternoon. If anything needs editing, I'll get it fixed up and sent over to Matty for the OP on the OS 2016 SotS packs.

THANKS!!!

EDIT: Just took a look. All the pitcher and player tracks are too short. Sorry. Players need to be :45 and pitchers 2:45. We also mark the position players at 1:00 and 2:00 and pitchers at 3:00 and 6:00. Not trying to be a douche or not appear thankful, we are just trying to keep the standard that djwill had when he created these. Also, I personally don't include a position player on a pitcher track, makes for easier loading in game. If you can't, or don't want to, update your pack, just send the list you used my way and I can try to get it this weekend. It's awesome what you have though!!
Right on. Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate it. Just trying to help where i can. I'll edit that pack tonight and can re-upload or send it to you guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2016, 10:33 AM   #12
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparks87
Right on. Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate it. Just trying to help where i can. I'll edit that pack tonight and can re-upload or send it to you guys.
That would be AWESOME! I have a bunch of older innings music and other stadium sounds I will add in. If anyone has all the recent inning music (mid and end), please let me know here.
Old 04-15-2016, 12:17 PM   #13
MVP

Thanks guys for your help! I appreciate it.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2016, 03:23 PM   #14
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Just waiting for Matty to update the OP. For all you fans out there who want it now. I present...

SEATTLE MARINERS *UPDATED 4/17 - THANKS to aparks87 for the majority of files, Normalized volumes to 98db
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...lNlMXZZbUxrak0
Old 04-17-2016, 03:58 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlighthabit
Just waiting for Matty to update the OP. For all you fans out there who want it now. I present...

SEATTLE MARINERS *UPDATED 4/17 - THANKS to aparks87 for the majority of files, Normalized volumes to 98db
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...lNlMXZZbUxrak0
Thanks dude

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 11:31 PM   #16
MVP

I hope the next set of home games next week I can finally hear what the sound effect they use for a strikeout will be and maybe clutch out too.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »