Home

Can we delete files yet?

This is a discussion on Can we delete files yet? within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2016, 09:20 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
Can we delete files yet?

I loaded all the starter packs and it had a 8 or 900 song limit...I want to add more but it won't let me and I have not been able to delete. Just wondering if the patch fixed this because when I add files now it says that it is done correctly but due to the file limit on the show (I assume), they are not visible. Confusing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2016, 09:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Can we delete files yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan4889
I loaded all the starter packs and it had a 8 or 900 song limit...I want to add more but it won't let me and I have not been able to delete. Just wondering if the patch fixed this because when I add files now it says that it is done correctly but due to the file limit on the show (I assume), they are not visible. Confusing?
I've been having a similar problem since the game came out. It says that the files have been successfully added but they are never anywhere to be found. The patch didn't fix this for me not can I delete files post patch (still crashes). I'm assuming another patch is on the way to correct all of this.
Old 04-16-2016, 09:54 PM   #3
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

No, i still can't delete files. Looks like i need to re download the game.
Old 04-17-2016, 08:13 AM   #4
Pro

Ultimately, I think I'll have to do the same, but at 200 kb/sec it's gonna be a while. Worth it though given the awesomeness that sots brings.
Old 04-17-2016, 11:18 PM   #5
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Had the issue with not being able to delete. Uninstalled this morning. Back up and running by noon. I can delete files! The patch appears to be working AFTER a reinstall. If it stays this way, than it's fixed. Only time will tell...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2016, 03:31 AM   #6
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Ya it's fixed for me so far as well
Old 04-18-2016, 04:45 AM   #7
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlighthabit
Had the issue with not being able to delete. Uninstalled this morning. Back up and running by noon. I can delete files! The patch appears to be working AFTER a reinstall. If it stays this way, than it's fixed. Only time will tell...
If I haven't uploaded any files yet to SOTS, do you think I would need to uninstall and reinstall to get it to work? Or should it be fine since no songs in game yet.
Old 04-18-2016, 08:31 AM   #8
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
If I haven't uploaded any files yet to SOTS, do you think I would need to uninstall and reinstall to get it to work? Or should it be fine since no songs in game yet.
Nah, you should just start importing your files, the issue may or may not be fixed but no point worrying about it until it effects you.

My problem was that i would import the files but they weren't showing in the playlist and i also had all the starter packs plus some other music so was worried i might not be able to fit all the new team packs aswell.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »