Home

Bad SOTS bug

This is a discussion on Bad SOTS bug within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2017, 01:42 PM   #73
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Bad SOTS bug

I just can't wait till they patch it and we get our 1000 slots!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 04-01-2017, 01:47 PM   #74
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherman24
Grabbed my trusty USB and it all my stuff on my PS4. No problems. Went to my pro and unrecognized. Copied to a different USB. Unrecognized. Individually put it in MUSIC. Unrecognized. Plugged in back USB...currently downloading. Wished I'd read this thread first. Wonder why the front ports don't work?
The plastic around the front USB ports was preventing my USB stick from going in all the way. I know this because my stick has a small light in it that turns on when it's connected. The light wouldn't go on when I plugged it in the front, but it went right on when I plugged it in the back.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-02-2017, 12:41 AM   #75
Rookie

Is the 510 limit for files or for music editor additions? I reset my PS4 after doing 6 teams and came back to discover this bug. I'm wondering if I have to delete a bunch of files or just reload the music editor with <510.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2017, 05:27 AM   #76
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cook_diddy
Is the 510 limit for files or for music editor additions? I reset my PS4 after doing 6 teams and came back to discover this bug. I'm wondering if I have to delete a bunch of files or just reload the music editor with <510.
reload in the music editor to have less than 510.

Apparently there is also another issue that if u use over 480 songs that the pre game presentation scenes are skipped in franchise

We need Steve to the rescue here! hope the sony guys fix these two in the first patch
Old 04-03-2017, 02:26 PM   #77
Rookie

iceman11391's Arena

What happened?!! I just went to the game and was going to import more songs and all of sudden it shows three songs that I've imported??!!! Just only on the jukebox. No, no, no. Please tell me this is just them working on something and that everything goes back to normal. I can't go through all of this again.

I imported so many songs to the jukebox and music editor. I edited all of them as well, add them to the player walk-ups, stadium music, etc. Please somebody give me encouraging news that the server is down and they are just fixing something and that once everything's fixed, it goes back the way it was without me starting to start all over. Please.
Old 04-03-2017, 02:36 PM   #78
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman11391
What happened?!! I just went to the game and was going to import more songs and all of sudden it shows three songs that I've imported??!!! Just only on the jukebox. No, no, no. Please tell me this is just them working on something and that everything goes back to normal. I can't go through all of this again.

I imported so many songs to the jukebox and music editor. I edited all of them as well, add them to the player walk-ups, stadium music, etc. Please somebody give me encouraging news that the server is down and they are just fixing something and that once everything's fixed, it goes back the way it was without me starting to start all over. Please.
You'll be starting over. Do it like Matty, myself, and many others do... install only the teams you'll be playing in the first month of your franchise or RttS. This should give the game creators enough time to patch the issue. I have just under 400 in game now and waiting patiently for the update.
Old 04-03-2017, 02:49 PM   #79
Rookie

iceman11391's Arena

Smh, my goodness. This is such a bummer. Ok, well thank you for the response.
Old 04-03-2017, 03:40 PM   #80
Rookie

iceman11391's Arena

I got a question, lowlighthabit: tomorrow morning is the maintenance update. I don't really play franchise. I'm more of a season guy. Do you think it's a good idea I could try to import all my music again today (I only have 400+ songs) on the jukebox & music editor and edit them & add them to the player walk ups & stadium music? Will I lose all those again before the maintenance tomorrow or should I just wait after tomorrow morning and then do it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »