Home

Splitting files into 3 songs

This is a discussion on Splitting files into 3 songs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2017, 10:10 PM   #9
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Splitting files into 3 songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I've never tried GoldWave, and I can't speak for/against it. I'm not comparing it to Audacity (which can do all of the things you mentioned above, by the way). I'm just telling wanzalla13 that if he wants something that can do some things for you, he is going to have to dig into the tools a bit. It's like complaining that Paint doesn't do enough but then doesn't want to venture into a free version of Photoshop.
Totally understand. We just had issues with Audacity last year and we both use GoldWave now. VERY easy to use, once you look under the hood and dive in. Learning something new weekly. If you want to do these right, you need to learn how to use the software, or at least gain enough knowledge to make yourself dangerous.
I posted an image on the 2017 Regular Season post showing the buttons and what they do in GoldWave. For just starting out, they should get him/her far. And if you want to help us out, just PM either CujoMatty or myself. We can send the link to our format and what we expect so you get the best from your files.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »