Home

Can't disable Defensive Music

This is a discussion on Can't disable Defensive Music within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2017, 11:28 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 6
Can't disable Defensive Music

Anyone getting defensive music playing? I tried turning it off at the front end and in the game but it keeps randomly playing when on defense. How do I disable it? it is driving me crazy. One of the two songs it keeps randomly playing is "make some noise?" I can't even find the song in the music library. I don't think it is tied to the patch as it started after I installed hybrid roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2017, 08:20 PM   #2
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Can't disable Defensive Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich
Anyone getting defensive music playing? I tried turning it off at the front end and in the game but it keeps randomly playing when on defense. How do I disable it? it is driving me crazy. One of the two songs it keeps randomly playing is "make some noise?" I can't even find the song in the music library. I don't think it is tied to the patch as it started after I installed hybrid roster.
Some teams have stadium specific music attached to them i believe. Could be that but im not really sure.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:23 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich
Did you set the audio to Custom and then turn off defensive music?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2017, 01:41 AM   #4
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

OVR: 0

Have not heard defensive music being played but i do hear sounds i have assigned music to there respective slot's still play, for example the default sounds for things like strike out (cash register) and stolen base ( burn out, wheels spinning sound).
Old 05-12-2017, 02:45 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
Did you set the audio to Custom and then turn off defensive music?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I figured out the problem. Somehow the front end was on defensive music. So when I went into the game it played the defensive music even though I disabled it within the game. I then saved the game and returned to the front end and disabled the defensive music. I then went back in to my saved game and didn't realize that the defensive music I disabled would not apply until you play another non saved game. So it is working fine now. Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2017, 11:08 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yeah can't stand the defensive music. The patch also didn't fix the away teams starting pitcher music playing. Overall I'm enjoying the game I just hate hearing music I didn't pick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »