Home

Lowlighthabit & CujoMatty's OS 2018 SOTS Regular Season Packs

This is a discussion on Lowlighthabit & CujoMatty's OS 2018 SOTS Regular Season Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2018, 07:50 PM   #9
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Lowlighthabit & CujoMatty's OS 2018 SOTS Regular Season Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BU1B22
Yesterday, I got WAS, TOR, TEX, and TB research uploaded. I have ARI and ATL almost ready to be uploaded. SF, COL, NYY, STL to follow

Update:
Apparently mlb.tv has maintenance this week. It won’t let me view any games on my computer. I’ll try it on my desktop when I get home, but if that doesn’t work, my progress will slow tremendously.
Going to cross reference my current "finished" packs for those teams and get them fixed up. Matty is gonna be excited about that Toronto one!
Old 02-20-2018, 08:00 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 27

I will be attending 4 Phillies games in April. The home opener on the 5th and also games on the 10th, 21st and 27th.

I should be able to get something decent put together for walk-up music. As always I will also keep an ear out for changes throughout the season as well. Shazam is a great tool to use at games.

I may also try to get in touch with the Phillies beat writer for MLB.com again this year to get a list. He got back to me last year but wasn't able to get a list at the time.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Old 02-20-2018, 08:22 PM   #11
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlighthabit
Most likely them gearing up for the spring training games at the end of the week. Bet it will be active by at least Friday.
That’s what I’m hoping for. ARI and ATL were literally a couple players away too!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2018, 08:24 PM   #12
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
I will be attending 4 Phillies games in April. The home opener on the 5th and also games on the 10th, 21st and 27th.

I should be able to get something decent put together for walk-up music. As always I will also keep an ear out for changes throughout the season as well. Shazam is a great tool to use at games.

I may also try to get in touch with the Phillies beat writer for MLB.com again this year to get a list. He got back to me last year but wasn't able to get a list at the time.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
That sounds awesome! Definitely would love help on Philly with accuracy! The broadcast quality is real hit or miss with them
Old 02-21-2018, 11:01 AM   #13
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlighthabit
Going to cross reference my current "finished" packs for those teams and get them fixed up. Matty is gonna be excited about that Toronto one!
Sweet visiting wife’s family yesterday and today. Gonna look at everything tomorrow
Old 02-26-2018, 03:08 PM   #14
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

So glad you guys are doing this again for 2018. Thank you very much.
I can help out with songs/starting point info for the Pirates as I go to games.
Old 02-26-2018, 07:06 PM   #15
Rookie

aparks87's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey guys,

Very thankful you are doing these again this year. Im down to help in any way if needed. Cardinals, Dbacks, and Angels are my 3 teams i am pretty up to speed on with At Bat Songs and Stadium Sounds.

Not sure if this has any value to you guys, but there's a dude on youtube who has home run and goal horns/songs for pretty much every sports team in existence it seems like. He has everything. He has all 30 MLB team HR Songs/Horns from 2017. Might be a good resource to use to fill some gaps. He updates through the season. Here's his page.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2018, 08:54 PM   #16
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparks87
Hey guys,

Very thankful you are doing these again this year. Im down to help in any way if needed. Cardinals, Dbacks, and Angels are my 3 teams i am pretty up to speed on with At Bat Songs and Stadium Sounds.

Not sure if this has any value to you guys, but there's a dude on youtube who has home run and goal horns/songs for pretty much every sports team in existence it seems like. He has everything. He has all 30 MLB team HR Songs/Horns from 2017. Might be a good resource to use to fill some gaps. He updates through the season. Here's his page.
I think I used some of his last year... not positive. Will do a run through though for this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »