Home

New Sounds of the show bug

This is a discussion on New Sounds of the show bug within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2018, 12:09 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New Sounds of the show bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzelle
Nah can't say that i have.

Sometimes after a replay of a hit or rbi tbe batter is already at the plate and the pitcher throws within a few seconds that it barely gets to play any of the walkup music and if the start of the song is quiet it seems like no walkup music played.

Another thing i think has changed, if i am remembering correctly, is that when a hitters walkup is interrupted by the lineup presentations it used to continue playing the walkup music when the presentation ended now it comes back with no walkup music. I am sure that was how it was in 17 at least.
You are correct. Another thing that didn't used to be is the lineup music blasting out speakers because it's so much louder than imported music. Sadly, it seems I am the only one having that problem
Old 05-22-2018, 09:48 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzbee
You are correct. Another thing that didn't used to be is the lineup music blasting out speakers because it's so much louder than imported music. Sadly, it seems I am the only one having that problem
You aren't, they really messed it up this year with the sounds. Oh well.
Old 06-13-2018, 11:26 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoid1313
Hey are u guys still finding that turning on defensive music still shuts off the default sound effects? I really want to turn off the default Yankees strikeout sound. I’m desperate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not even a Yankee fan and that still bugs me as well. I also used the authentic and most recent Yankee Stadium home run siren and hate how the default in-game sound overlaps it. That wasn't an issue in MLB 2017. What's the point of SOTS if you cannot disable the default sounds?
Old 05-06-2019, 08:46 PM   #20
Rookie

Curulz's Arena

not sure if this is what I'm experiencing or not.

But I have random cheers/yells that bleed in. So for instance, I'm using the Braves, so I use the chop sounds and stuff like that. Most of the cheers/yells are not even set in either of the 3 themes.

Usually in the first inning and randomly, I'll get cheers/yells assigned to other teams.
Old 05-07-2019, 07:51 AM   #21
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curulz
not sure if this is what I'm experiencing or not.

But I have random cheers/yells that bleed in. So for instance, I'm using the Braves, so I use the chop sounds and stuff like that. Most of the cheers/yells are not even set in either of the 3 themes.

Usually in the first inning and randomly, I'll get cheers/yells assigned to other teams.
There are jeer chants and jeer yells that you can assign to teams and those will play only on the road for that team. That must be what you are hearing.

I typically assign vendor yells to all the other teams around the league so I hear more of those while I play at home. I also assign sirens, subway, planes since I play with one team in my franchise to the other teams road yells an chants and I play in NY.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2019, 09:37 AM   #22
Rookie

Curulz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
There are jeer chants and jeer yells that you can assign to teams and those will play only on the road for that team. That must be what you are hearing.

I typically assign vendor yells to all the other teams around the league so I hear more of those while I play at home. I also assign sirens, subway, planes since I play with one team in my franchise to the other teams road yells an chants and I play in NY.
ah sweet, thanks...that's probably it then

EDIT: it was it, thank ya much...was getting annoying hearing "lets go Phillies" and other such nonsense at home

Last edited by Curulz; 05-07-2019 at 09:46 AM.
Old 08-05-2019, 12:12 PM   #23
Banned

Drty_Windshield's Arena

I'm just now getting ready to import all the sounds, are there still overlapping issues with the default sounds in MLB 19? For instance, default HR sirens playing over the custom HR sound file etc...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »