Home

Walk up music bug

This is a discussion on Walk up music bug within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2018, 06:33 AM   #1
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

OVR: 3
Walk up music bug

Why after everytime they announced the defense from the other team the walk music from the player stops ? I remember last year after they showed the defense the walk up music kept playing .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2018, 12:32 PM   #2
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Walk up music bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizito Sports
Why after everytime they announced the defense from the other team the walk music from the player stops ? I remember last year after they showed the defense the walk up music kept playing .
You are correct, it's just one of the issues with SOTS this year

Old 05-24-2018, 04:48 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Also, when playing your home games, you get to hear the visiting team chants and yells sounds. This is definitely a bug!
Old 05-25-2018, 08:13 AM   #4
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula1Racing
Also, when playing your home games, you get to hear the visiting team chants and yells sounds. This is definitely a bug!

Haven't had that issue at all, i always hear the chant/yell jeers that i have set for the away team/players.
Old 05-25-2018, 11:27 PM   #5
Rookie

Hi dazzelle

I think I wasn't clear on what I was trying to say. Yes, the Away teams Chants and Yells play fine when you are at their ballpark as the Visitors. But you shouldn't be hearing your teams chants and yells at their ballpark which is happening in my games. When they come to your home ballpark you will hear "their" chants and yells at your home ballpark.

For some strange reason it is triggering the visiting teams Chants and Yells sounds when teams you are playing a series with at the (Home) ballpark and when visiting a team (Away) you get to hear your teams chants and yells. Anyone have this issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzelle
Haven't had that issue at all, i always hear the chant/yell jeers that i have set for the away team/players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2018, 04:03 AM   #6
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula1Racing
Hi dazzelle

I think I wasn't clear on what I was trying to say. Yes, the Away teams Chants and Yells play fine when you are at their ballpark as the Visitors. But you shouldn't be hearing your teams chants and yells at their ballpark which is happening in my games. When they come to your home ballpark you will hear "their" chants and yells at your home ballpark.

For some strange reason it is triggering the visiting teams Chants and Yells sounds when teams you are playing a series with at the (Home) ballpark and when visiting a team (Away) you get to hear your teams chants and yells. Anyone have this issue?

Check if you may have assigned cheer chants/yells in the jeer slots. They are chants and yells that are played when away batters are at the plate.
When i am playing at home i hear the away teams yells and chants that i have set in jeer slots, i am not hearing the away teams chants i have set in the yells and chants cheer slots.
Old 05-26-2018, 06:58 PM   #7
Rookie

Hi dazzelle,

You might be onto something!..Yes, I will check this out. Thanks for the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzelle
Check if you may have assigned cheer chants/yells in the jeer slots. They are chants and yells that are played when away batters are at the plate.
When i am playing at home i hear the away teams yells and chants that i have set in jeer slots, i am not hearing the away teams chants i have set in the yells and chants cheer slots.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »