Home

Lowlighthabit & BU1B22 2020 SOTS Packs

This is a discussion on Lowlighthabit & BU1B22 2020 SOTS Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2020, 09:03 PM   #353
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Lowlighthabit & BU1B22 2020 SOTS Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparks87
Question for Lowlighthabit or any Yankees fans using their team pack. Are you still using the songs in the pack for strikeouts, runs and home runs since the sounds are in the game by default? If so, how do they sound playing over the top of the in-game default sounds? Wasnt sure how the HR sound would be if you have two sirens playing over the top of each other.

Thanks,
- A.P.
I had to remove the strikeout sound as you can hear the duplicate, but didn't notice it for the other stuff.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:38 PM   #354
Rookie

jacobcalvert3's Arena

OVR: 0

Has anyone had an issue where the Nelson Cruz yell in the Twins Pack goes corrupt and causes all of the other sounds to not work??
Old 04-04-2020, 10:01 PM   #355
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsportsfan1122
Hey guys great job as always with sounds of the show but I have few questions with this year.
1. Why are the walk-up sounds very loud this year like I have to turn the music volume on the game down to almost nothing to make it manageable the music like supersede everything it makes the announcer low it makes everything else low. I don't know if that's something that I'm doing wrong but if somebody can give me Insight on what they're doing or if they got the music to sound decent volume.
2. For the Yankees the Roll Call that goes into the music cues a walk up how do you get that to work properly because it's not working when I just tried it.
3. Is anyone having an issue with other teams music chants and music playing in other stadiums?
Thanks guys I appreciate any advice and again great job with everything you do.
1> Its better to have them too loud because you can at least turn the volume down in game. in years past the sounds have been too quiet which requires increasing the gain on all tracks which is a pain.

2> It doesnt work how you expect. You have to put them into each players chant section. They wonty play exactly how the Yankees do in real ife.

3. 1 of 2 reasons either you have the Defensive music setting on in audio options. With it on the away teams walk ups play. But because you say chants as well my guess is you are hearing the team jeers. Its kind of confusing. In each teams audio assign section there are chants and yells. those are broken down into cheers and jeers. Anything set as cheers will play when the team they are assigned to is playing at home. The jeers all play when that team is on the road. So if you had a jeer assigned in the jeer section of the Yankees that says "yankees suck!!!!" It will play for all the Yankees away games in the other teams stadiums.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2020, 12:36 AM   #356
Rookie

Hey guys, thanks for the hardwork, Im just curious is there a file you guys have made or someone else here that is just "generic ballpark sounds"
I know the packs have ones specific to stadiums, just would be cool if there was kind of an all in one general stadium sounds, horns, cheers etc.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:46 AM   #357
Pro

rjviking11's Arena

I think there is a problem with the royals pack, About 5 of the pitchers all have the same warmup song "Ima Boss"
NCAAF- West Virginia Mountaineers
NCAAB- West Virginia Mountaineers
Old 04-06-2020, 04:01 PM   #358
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjviking11
I think there is a problem with the royals pack, About 5 of the pitchers all have the same warmup song "Ima Boss"
Yea looks like it's these 5 guys:
Adams
Duffy
Keller
Skogland
Sparkman

Last edited by Side Effect; 04-06-2020 at 04:03 PM.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:22 AM   #359
Rookie

aparks87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Adams
Duffy
Keller
Skogland
Sparkman
For those guys...if you fast forward 5-10 seconds or so in the editor their real song starts playing. I think they accidentally clipped off the "IMA BOSS" song and pasted it at the beginning of those.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:55 AM   #360
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Adams
Duffy
Keller
Skogland
Sparkman
and

"For those guys...if you fast forward 5-10 seconds or so in the editor their real song starts playing. I think they accidentally clipped off the "IMA BOSS" song and pasted it at the beginning of those." - AParks

Actually what we have is correct. The entrance for these pictures starts with "I'm a Boss" and then the song stops and the song for that picture starts up. So start the file at the beginning and let it play through.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »