Home

MLB20 Sounds Stadium Reverb

This is a discussion on MLB20 Sounds Stadium Reverb within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2020, 07:07 PM   #9
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB20 Sounds Stadium Reverb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Lol, let's hope they don't patch it this year at all and just wait til next year's huge release to adjust anything. Also not sure how it will work out with the new console in 2021's edition. Well for all major consoles/platforms next year lol. PC, PS and Xbox
Only way it will work on XBox is if Microsoft gives permission to store the music. Rights issues cause problems which is why Sony was reluctant to add it back in. Good chance it won't be on the XBox first year out. Switch will never have it, Nintendo is way too strict. But PC... well the options there are endless. SotS and maybe just maybe, the ability to mod the stadiums. My oh my, I would fall in love with the game all over if that comes true.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:48 PM   #10
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyflame21
I have put in a the preseason sounds but fit some reason all the songs come through the speakers extremely loud. It’s not like the previous games where when it’s set to stadium it sounds quieter with the reverb. What am I missing to get the stadium sounds correct?
This is semi-related;

I noticed that it seems the brodcast and stadium modifiers in SOTS are flipped (atleast for the pregame option)

I.e. if you set a track to stadium, it plays without reverb and vice versa

Old 04-07-2020, 11:40 AM   #11
Rookie

wilb626's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
This is semi-related;

I noticed that it seems the brodcast and stadium modifiers in SOTS are flipped (atleast for the pregame option)

I.e. if you set a track to stadium, it plays without reverb and vice versa
Hmmm...thanks for the heads-up. Is this verified (that switching to Broadcast generates the correct stadium reverb)? Is that the case with all walk-ups and all other SOTS? I'm about to do my own reverb of my songs and that's a lot of work and would hate to waste time doing that, but it would make the sound so much more realistic if there was reverb on all the tracks. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2020, 05:22 PM   #12
Rookie

I enjoy the increased volume, its what the sliders are for
Old 04-08-2020, 12:13 AM   #13
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlighthabit
Only way it will work on XBox is if Microsoft gives permission to store the music. Rights issues cause problems which is why Sony was reluctant to add it back in. Good chance it won't be on the XBox first year out. Switch will never have it, Nintendo is way too strict. But PC... well the options there are endless. SotS and maybe just maybe, the ability to mod the stadiums. My oh my, I would fall in love with the game all over if that comes true.
I really hope the Switch gets the game next year. I have it to use for the basic obvious titles, but The Show would be HUGE
Old 04-08-2020, 08:48 AM   #14
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
I really hope the Switch gets the game next year. I have it to use for the basic obvious titles, but The Show would be HUGE
Would be huge for Nintendo to pick up the title... but it will be lacking SotS features. Unless Nintendo throws caution to the wind.
Old 04-11-2020, 02:08 PM   #15
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilb626
Hmmm...thanks for the heads-up. Is this verified (that switching to Broadcast generates the correct stadium reverb)? Is that the case with all walk-ups and all other SOTS? I'm about to do my own reverb of my songs and that's a lot of work and would hate to waste time doing that, but it would make the sound so much more realistic if there was reverb on all the tracks. Thanks!
I've only noticed this working for that specific SOTS slot

I haven't tried completely turning off reverb in the settings manu

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2020, 10:10 PM   #16
Rookie

wilb626's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
I've only noticed this working for that specific SOTS slot

I haven't tried completely turning off reverb in the settings manu
I'm not 100% certain but it seems that the reverb only works with the music that came within the game. Any custom SOTS have no reverb. I hope a bug fix comes our way, but I doubt it will happen this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »