Home

Sounds Of The Show do not stick...

This is a discussion on Sounds Of The Show do not stick... within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2021, 05:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Sounds Of The Show do not stick...

Uploaded, edited and assigned music to a few teams. Played a game and everything worked as expected. However, when I entered the game again, all of my assigned music was gone. The music was still on the list, it was just no longer attached to the teams...

Just to see what would happen, I assigned music to one team and played a game. I exited The Show '21 and when I re-entered the game, the music was 'unassigned' once again...

I submitted the issue to Sony...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2021, 05:30 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Sounds Of The Show do not stick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yount19
Uploaded, edited and assigned music to a few teams. Played a game and everything worked as expected. However, when I entered the game again, all of my assigned music was gone. The music was still on the list, it was just no longer attached to the teams...

Just to see what would happen, I assigned music to one team and played a game. I exited The Show '21 and when I re-entered the game, the music was 'unassigned' once again...

Well this sucks... I hadn't tried yet.
Old 04-19-2021, 09:15 PM   #3
Rookie

hammerofthegods's Arena

OVR: 0

Is this issue on PS4?
Old 04-19-2021, 09:33 PM   #4
Rookie

SilvioDante007's Arena

Quote:

The EXACT same thing has happened to me a couple of times now — it’s very frustrating because it takes a lot of time to edit and place the walk up songs, etc. I’m thinking it’s a PS4 issue — that’s what I have (PS4). Have you or anyone heard anything from Sony? Can you tell me how I can report the problem too? The more voices the better —
Old 04-20-2021, 02:55 AM   #5
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvioDante007
The EXACT same thing has happened to me a couple of times now — it’s very frustrating because it takes a lot of time to edit and place the walk up songs, etc. I’m thinking it’s a PS4 issue — that’s what I have (PS4). Have you or anyone heard anything from Sony? Can you tell me how I can report the problem too? The more voices the better —
Is been going on since the 16th hopefully they fix it with the next update they do ! Also gets imported over on the Ps5 makes no sense how is on PS4 but not the ps5 .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2021, 11:00 AM   #6
Rookie

hammerofthegods's Arena

Was going to buy today for ps4 since that’s the only one with SOTS but now will wait until they fix this bug pretty disappointing maybe I should stick with 20
Old 04-20-2021, 11:12 AM   #7
Rookie

PitGreene75's Arena

Quote:

Man, this what I'm going through, also reported it. I've heard no fixes about it. I've never had this issue with any of my earlier versions. Chants & Yells stay attached, just the music files reset. They aren't deleted but I have to re edit and assign each one again. All my time wasted doing all the teams.... yes, I set all team files Talk about frustration.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:21 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitGreene75
Man, this what I'm going through, also reported it. I've heard no fixes about it. I've never had this issue with any of my earlier versions. Chants & Yells stay attached, just the music files reset. They aren't deleted but I have to re edit and assign each one again. All my time wasted doing all the teams.... yes, I set all team files Talk about frustration.

Yup sucks, also sucks they havent commented on it so no idea if its gonna be fixed

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »