WarCry Network Reviews (Console) - Operation Sports Forums
Home

WarCry Network Reviews (Console)

This is a discussion on WarCry Network Reviews (Console) within the Sports Gaming News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Sports Gaming News

Old 03-30-2005, 07:43 AM   #1
Owner and News Editor

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
WarCry Network Reviews (Console)

WarCry Network has posted the following reviews:
  • Fight Night Round 2 (PS2 - 8/10)
    "All negative aspects aside, Fight Night Round 2 serves as a very good boxing game in a genre that is really lacking in titles. Fight Night Round 2 does a good job creating a fighting game with more strategy than most other fighting games. It is a sure shot for any fans of the first and may also be a great buy for anyone looking for a good boxing game, which has found a fond place in my library. My only bit of advice would be if you want online support, donít think twice about picking up the Xbox version."
  • FIFA Street (Console - 5/10)
    "Despite all of this, the game still proved to be fairly entertaining for the first few hours I spent whacking the ball at the goalie. Multi-player options are fairly fun, and its much more entertaining to play the game with a friend rather than let the AI try to pester you into losing the match. Unfortunately, the most fun I had with the game was the character creation element, and thatís something EA should not be proud of. After the initial play session, youíll find yourself stuck in a boring repetitive kick-fest that does little to improve the sports game genre."

Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Sports Gaming News »