Home

Vision Passing Headlines New Madden NFL 2006 Features

This is a discussion on Vision Passing Headlines New Madden NFL 2006 Features within the Sports Gaming News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Sports Gaming News
Breaking Down FIFA 19's New Features
NBA 2K League Player Power Rankings (Pre-Playoffs)
NBA Live 19 Introduces The One Court - Allowing Fans to Create and Customize Their Own Courts

Old 04-11-2005, 10:43 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.
Re: Vision Passing Headlines New Madden NFL 2006 Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by scamden311
Is there a doubting starting date?

Trust me, I have alot of doubt. I will have plenty to last me until August

Im not bashing the game. Im just saying that EA has to prove it to me. They haven't for the last 4 years or so.

Ever heard of Madden 2001- 2005?
If you doubt them that much, then dont buy the game. Why waste your time in buying the game, then coming to OS and posting how bad the game is? You guys have to stop taking videogames so seriously. Unless your some 10 year old that really doenst have anything better to do, video games should be the last thing in your priority list. Granted I do love playing video games, but I'm not going to get my panties up in a bunch just because the game doesnt satisfy my expectations.
Old 04-11-2005, 11:35 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shugknight
If you doubt them that much, then dont buy the game. Why waste your time in buying the game, then coming to OS and posting how bad the game is? You guys have to stop taking videogames so seriously. Unless your some 10 year old that really doenst have anything better to do, video games should be the last thing in your priority list. Granted I do love playing video games, but I'm not going to get my panties up in a bunch just because the game doesnt satisfy my expectations.

Why do you care how I feel about this information?

Im not Vanilla Ice Shug, you can't dangle me over a balcony and tell me to like this news.

I already explained my feelings on this subject.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:54 AM   #35
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Im for whatever works and makes the gameplay better. I enjoy both Madden and the 2k series..yes im sad there will be no more ESPN Football (espec the strides they were making) but im still looking forward to Madden and I hope they can build on a solid game and eventually wow all the doubters.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:13 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Im for whatever works and makes the gameplay better. I enjoy both Madden and the 2k series..yes im sad there will be no more ESPN Football (espec the strides they were making) but im still looking forward to Madden and I hope they can build on a solid game and eventually wow all the doubters.

I hope so too. Believe me, I have never wanted to be wrong more in my life.

I can't imagine not having a football game to play.
Old 04-13-2005, 07:35 PM   #37
The Few. The Proud.

SportsTop's Arena

OVR: 44

Part of me wishes they wouldn't release this information until a week before the games come out so we don't have to hear people complain about things that that haven't even seen in action, let alone played.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Sports Gaming News »