Home

How to Become a Supporter of Operation Sports

This is a discussion on How to Become a Supporter of Operation Sports within the Steve's Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Steve's Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2011, 11:23 PM   #777
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: How to Become a Supporter of Operation Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickey1331
You have to post to get rid of it.
I had already posted anyhow. Posting is not a problem for me! There's still several words censored from my viewing. The word "rosters" is one that's used a lot on here but it's censored in every single attempt at using the word.

Edit: It's not censored from me using it above though. What's going on here? Is April Fools still hanging around guys?
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 04-02-2011 at 11:31 PM.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:39 PM   #778
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
I had already posted anyhow. Posting is not a problem for me! There's still several words censored from my viewing. The word "rosters" is one that's used a lot on here but it's censored in every single attempt at using the word.

Edit: It's not censored from me using it above though. What's going on here? Is April Fools still hanging around guys?
Like I said you have to post for it to go away. Once other members make a post after April 1st then there stuff will go away as well.
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 04-03-2011, 12:07 AM   #779
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Like I said you have to post for it to go away. Once other members make a post after April 1st then there stuff will go away as well.
Why am I still seeing this stuff once I have posted? We shouldn't be forced to view stuff just because some other members haven't posted since April 1st. I'm still seeing the cat and censored words and posting on my end isn't the problem. There's more to it!

You're statement is saying I need to post for it to go away on my end and that I have done more than once. I can see it still happening to the ones that's not posted but I'm not in that category. I shouldn't be trying to read censored words and that stupid cat going by your claims. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Last edited by tonybologna; 04-03-2011 at 12:12 AM.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:19 AM   #780
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Why am I still seeing this stuff once I have posted? We shouldn't be forced to view stuff just because some other members haven't posted since April 1st. I'm still seeing the cat and censored words and posting on my end isn't the problem. There's more to it!

You're statement is saying I need to post for it to go away on my end and that I have done more than once. I can see it still happening to the ones that's not posted but I'm not in that category. I shouldn't be trying to read censored words and that stupid cat going by your claims. Thanks!
From what it looks like. Once you post your stuff goes away but you have to wait for the other members to post for their stuff to go away so youre gonna see the cat and censored words until the other members make a post. When someone post it only clears it for that person. You will still see others until they post after April 1st.
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 04-03-2011, 12:20 AM   #781
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurghFan
Uhh, you guys do realize you're posting about this in the wrong thread . . . right??
What's wrong with posting about it here? I've donated here and there are no other particular "active" threads about this matter. There was a couple threads about the cat avatar that's faded out but my issue is with more than the cat.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Last edited by tonybologna; 04-03-2011 at 12:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2011, 12:22 AM   #782
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
From what it looks like. Once you post your stuff goes away but you have to wait for the other members to post for their stuff to go away so youre gonna see the cat and censored words until the other members make a post. When someone post it only clears it for that person. You will still see others until they post after April 1st.
So, this is like some sort of attack on the site problem and not all pertained to April Fools Day? Why would the staff make an April Fools joke to work in this manner? Waiting for members to post before all is back to normal? That sounds a bit ridiculous! Some members might not post for days or weeks.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Old 04-03-2011, 01:29 PM   #783

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
So, this is like some sort of attack on the site problem and not all pertained to April Fools Day? Why would the staff make an April Fools joke to work in this manner? Waiting for members to post before all is back to normal? That sounds a bit ridiculous! Some members might not post for days or weeks.
Can you please stop posting about this in so many different threads.

I've seen your concern, and I'm sure others have as well. Continually asking about it in every relevant thread isn't going to solve the problem you are having any quicker.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:44 PM   #784
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Can you please stop posting about this in so many different threads.

I've seen your concern, and I'm sure others have as well. Continually asking about it in every relevant thread isn't going to solve the problem you are having any quicker.
I'm just trying to get answers from somebody "qualified" to provide me answers. Relevant threads is the key as well. I'm not posting in threads that I shouldn't. You also say this:

Quote:
solve the problem you are having
Why should this be a problem on my end since it was already addressed by me by making a post since April 1st? It's not/shouldn't be a problem I'm having but continues.

That's my point and has been since posting in these few threads about it. The reasons given to me for the ongoing problem aren't adding up. I'm not trying to be difficult but I do feel like I deserve answers to why I still have these issues.

It makes it hard to read threads to be perfectly honest. It looks like some letters/words have been fixed but still the letter "A" and some entire words seem to still be censored. If I had a designated thread to post the issues I would but there's not.

I have a right to make posts to address the problem. I'm not a typical complainer about things but reading information can be somewhat aggravating with letters/words being censored. Doing the April Fools joke wasn't a problem with me but what's still happening since that bothers me.

I asked if there was some type of attack on the site to cause these problems but I've seen no answers to that. That's all I'm asking! For somebody to tell me what's going on since the April 1st joke. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Last edited by tonybologna; 04-03-2011 at 02:08 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Steve's Forum »