Home

Operation Sports Zero Tolerance Policy Discussion

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Zero Tolerance Policy Discussion within the Steve's Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Steve's Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2015, 03:19 PM   #89
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Operation Sports Zero Tolerance Policy Discussion

Who has ever "erased" your post? Seriously, you make a big deal about your maturity and responsibility in the "real world" yet have no idea how you're coming off here?

Why are you even here? You don't like how the site is run and considering it's popularity, you're probably in the minority, you were already banned and you only came here to get sliders or whatever? So why are we reading any of this? Why even spend the time out of your busy day to break the TOS and create a fake name to come back to this God awful place?

Really wanted to stay out of this, but man, you seem really disillusion.
Old 02-04-2015, 03:20 PM   #90
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDMAC
Some would take that as a "personal attack", I personally think it was more of a coward move, made by a 37 year old "Forum Administrator", who knows the rules (quite clearly) don't apply to him, and that any reply I make will end in my post being a erased.

Fair enough, I'll go back to doing what I was doing, you go back to running a video game forum like a Totalitarian Dictator, issuing lifetime bans for sarcasm, and mentioning 2k in madden threads.
Nope, no one would take that as a personal attack and I dont erase posts. Feel secure in the knowledge that whatever you write here will remain. You may not remain here but your posts will.

I actually find this whole thing funny. You are citing your age, family status and home ownership as if your status means you are above the rules. Like you are the only one here with a family and who owns a home. LOL.

Also, I'm not sure if you know the meaning of sarcasm because nothing in the post that got you banned or in your posts here could be considered sarcastic. Anyway, go back to doing what you were doing and I'll go back to running this forum like Hitler or Kim Jong-Un.

Last edited by aholbert32; 02-04-2015 at 04:20 PM.
Old 02-04-2015, 11:23 PM   #91
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

And now both sides have said their piece.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2015, 06:47 AM   #92
Banned

OVR: 0

I remember I got banned for my sarcasm. I was gettin sick of people complaining about headbands in 2k & how 2k Devs are not paying attention to their problem. So I say "I'm so sick of 2k working on gameplay & need to start working more on elbow pads and headbands. No one cares about gameplay" I got banned for that smh. I thought about never coming back for gettin banned over something so petty

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Steve's Forum »