Home

3 new messages

This is a discussion on 3 new messages within the Steve's Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Steve's Forum
What Was the Best Sports Gaming Year Ever? (Roundtable)
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football Interview
Operation Sports Is Seeking Multiple New Freelance Writers!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2018, 02:34 PM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: 405
3 new messages

Countless times a day I get notifications saying I have new messages. Each time the I get it the number gets bigger and bigger.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app

montgom24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2018, 03:16 PM   #2
Moderator
 
kehlis's Arena
 
OVR: 41
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 24,327
Re: 3 new messages

Quote:
Originally Posted by montgom24
Countless times a day I get notifications saying I have new messages. Each time the I get it the number gets bigger and bigger.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
It usually means you either have PM's or friend requests. (Could also mean someone wrote on your chalkboard but it doesn't look like that's the case).
kehlis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:20 PM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: 405
Re: 3 new messages

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
It usually means you either have PM's or friend requests. (Could also mean someone wrote on your chalkboard but it doesn't look like that's the case).
Where would I find friend requests and chalk board? It tells me when I have a PM cause it says who it's from. But this doesn't

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
montgom24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:31 PM   #4
Moderator
 
kehlis's Arena
 
OVR: 41
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 24,327
Re: 3 new messages

Quote:
Originally Posted by montgom24
Where would I find friend requests and chalk board? It tells me when I have a PM cause it says who it's from. But this doesn't

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Do you view the site exclusively from your phone/tablet or do you visit it via PC/laptop at times?


I just looked at it through my phone and see that I have a ton of notifications (could be as simple as someone replying to one of my posts) but I have those notifications turned off so I don't get a pop up telling me about them.
kehlis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 04:34 PM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: 405
Re: 3 new messages

I'm typically on my phone. I probably should just turn the notifications off

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
montgom24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 06:34 PM   #6
Pro
 
Bruin26's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Re: 3 new messages

I get this most days as well for the app and anytime I click on it, it just brings me to a blank screen.
Bruin26 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Steve's Forum »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:04 AM.

Top -