Home

If you're a fan of Tennis you gotta try this!

This is a discussion on If you're a fan of Tennis you gotta try this! within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2012, 05:42 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: If you're a fan of Tennis you gotta try this!

wow thanks!
i can't play tennis because of the health condition, so thank you, really
i've got to try this)))
Old 03-13-2012, 11:08 AM   #50
MVP

OVR: 12

i tried running the demo on my windows vista laptop, and it wouldn't start. it gave me some error message. any solution to this? i'd love to try this game.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:06 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by simgamer0005
i tried running the demo on my windows vista laptop, and it wouldn't start. it gave me some error message. any solution to this? i'd love to try this game.
You should contact us on the game's forum.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2012, 12:21 AM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschoice
You should contact us on the game's forum.
hey you know what i think the demo has been updated. the demo i downloaded before was dated nov 29th and was 36.2 MB. I tried downloading the demo again today and now it's dated march 6 and is 36.3 MB.

anyway i tried running the updated demo and now it works!! don't know if the demo is really any different or maybe i just installed some things like net framework or something since then but now that I got it to run I played the demo it's really cool. i like the menu music haha. i like how you can press L2 or R2 and get in a backhand or forehand stance. pretty advanced controls and timing mechanisms. i was disappointed that i couldn't get it to run before and i'm glad i tried downloading it again and this time got it to run.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:50 AM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
hey you know what i think the demo has been updated. the demo i downloaded before was dated nov 29th and was 36.2 MB. I tried downloading the demo again today and now it's dated march 6 and is 36.3 MB.

anyway i tried running the updated demo and now it works!! don't know if the demo is really any different or maybe i just installed some things like net framework or something since then but now that I got it to run I played the demo it's really cool. i like the menu music haha. i like how you can press L2 or R2 and get in a backhand or forehand stance. pretty advanced controls and timing mechanisms. i was disappointed that i couldn't get it to run before and i'm glad i tried downloading it again and this time got it to run.
The demo is updated often indeed. Can't tell either if the update fixed your problem, or if it's about something else.
I'm glad you enjoy the game.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:03 AM   #54
MVP

This game requires contextual positioning and timing to be successful. The left analog stick movement of the player is very realistic. it really captures that feeling of shuffling your feet trying anticipating the return. full ace really takes advantage of the left analog stick sensitivity. the control scheme is very deep especially with prepare left and prepare right where you can get more leverage on your shot if you use those. and the challenge system looks just like it does on TV. anyone who is a fan of tennis has to try this.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:05 AM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
This game requires contextual positioning and timing to be successful. The left analog stick movement of the player is very realistic. it really captures that feeling of shuffling your feet trying anticipating the return. full ace really takes advantage of the left analog stick sensitivity. the control scheme is very deep especially with prepare left and prepare right where you can get more leverage on your shot if you use those. and the challenge system looks just like it does on TV. anyone who is a fan of tennis has to try this.
Thanks for the praise. I sent several messages to operationsports to ask them to review the game, but got no reaction.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2012, 10:24 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 1

I tried the demo and it was alright.

For me though, I am only interested in buying it if I can easily get the real pros and courts on the game. If anyone can confirm this can be done on Mac easily I'm sold.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »