Home

Tennis Elbow by Mana Games

This is a discussion on Tennis Elbow by Mana Games within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2013, 03:41 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Tennis Elbow by Mana Games

Hey Jukeman, do you remember approximately when Sam's 2012 ATP patch came out ? I'm looking to buy this game after the demo and don't want to start on 2012 knowing 2013 might come out soon, but if its not for a while I'm fine with starting with 2012. Thanks!
Old 06-04-2013, 07:02 PM   #18
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo9
Hey Jukeman, do you remember approximately when Sam's 2012 ATP patch came out ? I'm looking to buy this game after the demo and don't want to start on 2012 knowing 2013 might come out soon, but if its not for a while I'm fine with starting with 2012. Thanks!
Not sure when his 2012 mod came out. His 2013 version should be out soon. Maybe after the French Open.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:28 PM   #19
Rookie

That's great.

After playing a ton of the demo, I finally bought the full version. I am having a really difficult time installing Sam's 2012 patch on my Mac. Also, how on Earth can you choose different players for exhibition? I made Player 1 a CPU but it's only Player 1 vs Player 2.

Edit: got Sam's patch installed but am missing scoreboards. Still only able to play as one person (Wawrinka)

Last edited by ronaldo9; 06-09-2013 at 11:05 AM.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:03 PM   #20
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

Quote:
That's great.

After playing a ton of the demo, I finally bought the full version. I am having a really difficult time installing Sam's 2012 patch on my Mac. Also, how on Earth can you choose different players for exhibition? I made Player 1 a CPU but it's only Player 1 vs Player 2.

Edit: got Sam's patch installed but am missing scoreboards. Still only able to play as one person (Wawrinka)
Same for me on Sam's 2012 mod. Scoreboards for lesser Tournaments are screwed but the major tourneys are find.

They just released a patch that will make installing mods easier than it was so his 2013 mod should be a piece of cake to install.

I can't speak on getting more players in exhibition because I never tried. I know there is a certain thing you have to do though. You might want to ask around on the Mana Games forums.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:36 PM   #21
Rookie

Hey Jukeman, the 2013 Sam's patch is available on the Managames forum. I just installed it...it's great!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2013, 05:20 PM   #22
Rookie

My word this is a great game...I was a Top Spin 4 fan but stopped playing over a year ago, and this is amazing now that I've gotten the hang of it. Players play to their strengths and the stats are detailed and accurate. Sam's patch makes this a real winner.

In career mode, can you change the number of sets after you've begun?
Old 07-01-2013, 02:50 PM   #23
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

Quote:
My word this is a great game...I was a Top Spin 4 fan but stopped playing over a year ago, and this is amazing now that I've gotten the hang of it. Players play to their strengths and the stats are detailed and accurate. Sam's patch makes this a real winner.

In career mode, can you change the number of sets after you've begun?
Yea if you look at the top left hand corner at the player screen (where it show the matchup and attributes) before you start a match you can change it there.
Old 07-05-2013, 05:50 PM   #24
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

I just downloaded the demo and I really like it. The controls take a bit of getting used to after years of previous tennis games but it's well worth learning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »