Home

PC Tennis gameplay

This is a discussion on PC Tennis gameplay within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2012, 12:04 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
PC Tennis gameplay

Would you say that Full Ace or Tennis Elbow is better?
I'd like the one that offers the most customization. And I'd love it if one of them had Hawkeye implemented.

It appears that Tennis Elbow has a really cool feature where the players sound like themselves when they grunt and the crowd noises are accurate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2012, 11:58 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: PC Tennis gameplay

Well both games are well done TennisElbow has the bigger community but has been out alot longer. FullAce's community is growing everyday as people learn about the game.

Well I own both games as well as DreamMatchTennis and FullAce's gameplay is that of a true Sim what I mean in regards to that comment is it's the truest simulation of tennis out there and that's including the TopSpin franchises. It's extremely Mod friendly and has a ingame editor for players, stadiums, tournaments.

-The Career mode is exactly like that of the real ATP. It's unlimited years and the rankings is like that of the ATP with points. If you select a player lower in rankings you will have to play challengers etc... in order to play certain tournaments. The developer said that he will eventually add attribute ratings progression/regression depending on each players results in career mode.

-Hawk-Eye yeah that's right the 1st ever Tennis game to have a challenge system and it works great.

-Over 2000 players in the database.

-With every update they come out with the game improves/adds to the gameplay and game.

TennisElbow has custom grunts, Groundstrokes, serves etc...which is really cool, well done and I hope and believe that the Developers at FullAce will implement something like that (custom groundstrokes, serves) in the near future.

As I said before both games are great but nothing comes close to FullAce the gameplay alone is untouchable.

Last edited by MissionMaximus; 07-01-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:36 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

With every update they come out with the game improves/adds to the gameplay and game.

Last edited by Currie846; 07-03-2012 at 02:46 AM.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:55 AM   #4
Rookie

Hello friend

I love Tennis Game ..
this Is my Favorite game ...
Old 09-06-2012, 07:21 AM   #5
Rookie

Hello tennis fans !

The new online center will offer the world’s first engaging online tennis experience. The game is best played with a controller so I suggest you to get one before buying the game. Virtual Tennis 4 is the best Virtual Tennis title yet with all the fast and arcadey gameplay intact. We added an other new feature that is more targeted to beginners : there are two new types of balls that are slower and easier to control. It will be more friendly for newcomers willing to get the hang of Full Ace.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2012, 04:35 AM   #6
Rookie

In my opinion Virtua Tennis 4 is the best tennis game. It has all the fun i want. It has good graphics, excellent game play, all new licensed players an many more features. Go for it yo will love it.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:42 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 15

as of right now my fav tennis game is the free stick tennis on my galaxy 2 phone.
Old 07-24-2013, 03:10 AM   #8
Banned

Tennis is really a messi game while playing on PC. I experienced tennis on my PC but really disappointed with that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »