Home

Tennis World Tour Arrives in 2018, Ultra-Realistic Sim From Former Top Spin 4 Team

This is a discussion on Tennis World Tour Arrives in 2018, Ultra-Realistic Sim From Former Top Spin 4 Team within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2017, 04:06 PM   #33
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Tennis World Tour Arrives in 2018, Ultra-Realistic Sim From Former Top Spin 4 Tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaomanu23
There's nothing out there, thats the problem, no official site, nothing !
But what I have read is that there Will be 30 players total in the game, men and women. Which is short but with a Nice create a player system the problem can be overcomed
Thanks for the post. Do you remember how many players were in the final Top Spin(4) roster? I had the game but traded it on on another game on PS3.

I have both a PS3 & PS4 now but definitely looking forward to this game for the PS4. I know there wasn't 30 total players on the roster though for that last Top Spin game. Probably more like 10-15 if that.

You say a nice create-a-player system for this game. Wonder what the limit will be for creating players? It will be nice if the limit on the amount of players a person can create isn't too low or that feature wouldn't even be worthy.

I also wonder if the roster with about 30 players with men & women combined will be split 15 each or not? I'm sure there will be some sort of website available for this game by the end of the year or no later than February of 2018 so we can gain more details about this game.

If not, then I'm going to get worried this game isn't going to pan out for whatever reasons from the companies behind it. Thanks.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 09-22-2017, 09:48 PM   #34
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Tennis World Tour Arrives in 2018, Ultra-Realistic Sim From Former Top Spin 4 Tea

I know a lot of info isn't out there yet, but anyone know if this will be available for PS3?
Old 09-27-2017, 06:05 PM   #35
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
I know a lot of info isn't out there yet, but anyone know if this will be available for PS3?
Don't think so. Going to be for current gen consoles only(XBox One & PS4) plus PC. I'm not sure about Nintendo's The Switch but I would doubt it. Thanks.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2017, 10:39 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 3

Wow I just saw this thread. I've played tennis games since the Super Tennis on NES. Miss having a tennis game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-29-2017, 05:08 PM   #37
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Don't think so. Going to be for current gen consoles only(XBox One & PS4) plus PC. I'm not sure about Nintendo's The Switch but I would doubt it. Thanks.
I was wrong in guessing that this game wouldn't come to the Switch: http://nintendoeverything.com/tennis...witch-in-2018/
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Old 09-29-2017, 08:40 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anyone has any idea about the release date? I still have my PS3 to play Top Spin 4 to scratch my tennis itch. I'm surprised Top Spin 4 was not ported over to PS4 given it was a near perfect game of Tennis and would've sold well given there's hardly any competition for Tennis games on current gen consoles.
Old 09-30-2017, 09:47 AM   #39
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfie
Anyone has any idea about the release date? I still have my PS3 to play Top Spin 4 to scratch my tennis itch. I'm surprised Top Spin 4 was not ported over to PS4 given it was a near perfect game of Tennis and would've sold well given there's hardly any competition for Tennis games on current gen consoles.
Pretty sure they just cancelled the series in the first place due to not getting a decent ROI
Old 10-01-2017, 11:33 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBulls
Pretty sure they just cancelled the series in the first place due to not getting a decent ROI
Top Spin 4 was competing with Virtua Tennis, EA Grand Slam Tennis and other tennis games which were out on old gen consoles (PS3, X360). But Top Spin 4 wouldn't have had any competition on current gen and would've sold lot more copies even if it had been a simple port.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »