Home

Tennis World Tour Gameplay Video & Interview, Release Date Scheduled For May 2018

This is a discussion on Tennis World Tour Gameplay Video & Interview, Release Date Scheduled For May 2018 within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 04:42 PM   #97
Pro

MJDrocks's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tennis World Tour Gameplay Video & Interview, Release Date Scheduled For May 2018

Career mode looks awesome. However, was hoping the price tag would be $30 or $40 to begin with so I'll prob wait for a sale. Be sure to post your impressions for those who do get it.
Old 05-21-2018, 07:36 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tennis World Tour Gameplay Video & Interview, Release Date Scheduled For May 2018

At this point considering there were no tennis games for current gen consoles I am thrilled with how this is looking. I will be picking it up tomorrow.
Old 05-22-2018, 01:18 AM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 9

My early impressions are not very favorable. This game doesn't look or feel like a current gen title in my opinion. I have this game on PS4 Pro and the graphics don't look great at all. I couldn't really tell from the pre release videos, but all of the real players have a very cartoonish type of look. The create a player is absolutely terrible. As far as I can tell you can only pick a preset face and there is no other way to change their facial appearance, hairstyles, etc. As for the on court gameplay it just feels kind of blah to me. I'm hoping it'll grow on me but I'm doubtful. Big Ben will need to provide a lot of post release updates or else I believe this game will be a colossal failure. I wish I hadn't pre-ordered this game and just waited for the inevitable price drop.
Old 05-22-2018, 01:41 AM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 3

Preordered this and wish I wouldn’t have after a very short time with it. I’ll give it more of a go and hope something changes, but the gameplay itself isn’t very fluid at all and the graphics are just ok. Also, is there pretty much zero crowd for anyone else?

I’ll keep playing AO since I like the gameplay better and the creation options to download other players and start a career with a known player as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-22-2018, 06:49 AM   #101
Rookie

Kayotick's Arena

OVR: 7

I am liking the game so far. The create a player is pretty bare bones. My only gripe right now and this needs to get addressed ASAP is the computer had two Aces against me and both shots were called out but they counted. The text on the screen even said "Ace". Additionally there were a couple of other ground strokes that I hit which were clearly in but the announcer called out, but the point was awarded to me. I checked BigBen's Website but I did not see an official forum or somewhere I can report this to. I have not gotten into the Career mode as I just messed around with the tutorial and am currently playing an exhibition match.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »