Home

Tennis World Tour Gameplay Video & Interview, Release Date Scheduled For May 2018

This is a discussion on Tennis World Tour Gameplay Video & Interview, Release Date Scheduled For May 2018 within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2018, 09:53 AM   #57
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tennis World Tour Gameplay Video & Interview, Release Date Scheduled For May 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
I'm looking forward to the game as I loved TopSpin4 but quite frankly this looks sh/t in comparison. Maybe my memory about the game abandons me but I'm expecting a lot better than that trailer.
The gameplay videos are awful. I've never seen such an ugly game. A Top Spin 2 remaster would look and play better than this junk.
Old 04-17-2018, 12:53 PM   #58
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Tennis World Tour Gameplay Video & Interview, Release Date Scheduled For May 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
The gameplay videos are awful. I've never seen such an ugly game. A Top Spin 2 remaster would look and play better than this junk.
I think that I have decided to just go with AO International Tennis because that game releases around the same time as this one anyhow. Looks like a much much better game to me.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 04-19-2018, 06:23 PM   #59
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Yeah, I've recently returned to Top Spin 4 and it plays so much better than this currently looks.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 04-27-2018, 02:04 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 1

New gameplay video was posted yesterday..... LINK

The game looks much more refined. I think it's going to be good.

Note: Don't judge the gameplay solely by this video as the guys manning the controls aren't very good. In the hands of better gamers, the game will play much better -- and I'm basing that on early gameplay videos of TS1, TS2, TS3 and TS4 - they all looked like crap.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:31 PM   #61
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cro Morgan
New gameplay video was posted yesterday..... LINK

The game looks much more refined. I think it's going to be good.

Note: Don't judge the gameplay solely by this video as the guys manning the controls aren't very good. In the hands of better gamers, the game will play much better -- and I'm basing that on early gameplay videos of TS1, TS2, TS3 and TS4 - they all looked like crap.
If this is the final build of this game then it certainly looks & plays better than what I have seen earlier on this year. What platform is the video link from? Is this a PC video of play or console video of play? Thanks.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2018, 08:50 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
What platform is the video link from? Is this a PC video of play or console video of play? Thanks.
Platform = PS4
Old 04-28-2018, 07:41 AM   #63
Banned

OVR: 21

Looks pretty good. Not sure what level they were playing on...ball looked a little "floaty" and the pace on the shots was a little slow or draggy...probably due to playing on an easier level.

Also, on one replay, the ball was definitely beyond/out of reach of the racquet when he was hitting a backhand, but he made a nice shot cross court...probably an animation glitch or level related again.

C
Old 04-28-2018, 11:50 AM   #64
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Looks pretty good. Not sure what level they were playing on...ball looked a little "floaty" and the pace on the shots was a little slow or draggy...probably due to playing on an easier level.

Also, on one replay, the ball was definitely beyond/out of reach of the racquet when he was hitting a backhand, but he made a nice shot cross court...probably an animation glitch or level related again.

C
I also seen one ball that was clearly on the back baseline hit by Federer but called out. That's why I was saying or asking earlier if there was a challenge/replay system built into the game. Appears there is not though.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »