Home

Full Ace Is Coming To Steam In March

This is a discussion on Full Ace Is Coming To Steam In March within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2018, 07:49 PM   #9
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Full Ace Is Coming To Steam In March

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolmpordes
I haven't heard anything about the price, but I'm sure it'll be more than the previous version, but less than a AAA game. Maybe in the $30-$40 range.

Just a guess.
That seems pretty steep for what's clearly an indie..., I hope it's gonna be in the $15-25 range.
Old 01-28-2018, 09:14 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBulls
That seems pretty steep for what's clearly an indie..., I hope it's gonna be in the $15-25 range.
The original was $18, wasn't it? KSChoice told me a while ago that the new one was going to be more, partly due to the cost of going on Steam.

Maybe it'll be close to $30, but as I said, I really have no idea.
Old 01-28-2018, 09:17 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Are you sure you saw recent gameplay for the latest version?
Quote:
Have you seen the official trailer on Steam?
Watched the steam trailer and the beta gameplay videos on YT and I find the shots travelling a tad too quickly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2018, 10:47 PM   #12
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

Quote:
The original was $18, wasn't it? KSChoice told me a while ago that the new one was going to be more, partly due to the cost of going on Steam.

Maybe it'll be close to $30, but as I said, I really have no idea.
That's true about the cost of putting it on steam but I fear anything over $25 USD would be perceived as too much for a considerable amount of potential buyers. He does have a small time publisher though, I hope they have enough data to determine the optimum price point

Last edited by JBulls; 01-28-2018 at 11:05 PM.
Old 01-29-2018, 10:57 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
That's true about the cost of putting it on steam but I fear anything over $25 USD would be perceived as too much for a considerable amount of potential buyers. He does have a small time publisher though, I hope they have enough data to determine the optimum price point
We'll know soon. He's hoping to get it out in late February.
Old 02-14-2018, 02:22 PM   #14
Rookie

Announcement this morning from the developer:

Exciting Full Ace news - the new enhanced version will launch Feb 28th on Steam! Finally! Yay!!

The game will release on Wednesday, Feb 28th at 10am PST / 7pm CET and it could use all the support it can get right around launch. Steam is a very crowded marketplace these days - we expect around 15 to 25 other games to be released just on the 28th - and having players play at launch will help others discover Full Ace on the Steam marketplace. You can check out the new launch trailer and game details on Full Ace's Steam page. (http://store.steampowered.com/app/77943 ... Simulator/)

For those who have already purchased Full Ace (thank you!), we are happy to grant you early access so you can play the new Full Ace today! You'll only need to convert your game to Steam as all future feature additions and updates will from now on occur through Steam. Simply go to https://www.galactic-gaming-shop.com/ and click the STEAM button. Also, if you're up for it, we have this short questionnaire about Full Ace https://goo.gl/forms/cpFZtrMdA73LBCVC3 that we may use for marketing purposes.

We are thrilled to be so close to launch and to get the new enhanced version in your hands. If you have any, we welcome your questions and feedback. Thank you and see you on the court!
Old 02-15-2018, 10:43 AM   #15
Rookie

I've been told that's it's 99% certain that the price will be $24.99 / 22.99 euros.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2018, 11:18 AM   #16
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

Quote:
I've been told that's it's 99% certain that the price will be $24.99 / 22.99 euros.
That is a good price imo

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »