Home

AO International Tennis

This is a discussion on AO International Tennis within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2018, 01:01 AM   #297
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: AO International Tennis

For those experimenting with with me.

Try 70 ball speed, and 60 game speed for Clay. Just played a match against the CPU, and it felt really good. Also, I don't know if an additional update went through (My Steam was downloading something for the game), but there seems to be more sliding on Clay now.

Either way, try that. Another good one I tried was 85 ball speed and 65 game speed for hard court.

Also, my brother released an awesome Mark Phillipousis, Andy Roddick and Patrick Rafter. His username is bigticketbrodie. He wasn't the original creator, but he changed them dramatically. The Roddick and Rafter are the ones you see in my gameplay video. Also, I released an edited Monica Seles that I really like, my username is Dee4three.
Old 06-19-2018, 02:01 AM   #298
Rookie

I love the game more then Top Spin 4 and i play top spin 4 a very long time .

with the new patch the sound error is gone , nice!!!!

please correct this erors then its a perfect tennis game :

- please make the surcharge ballspeed on the ballspeeddisplays on the courts for nadal and the girls ( Kerber ) realistic .
nadal ingamespeed in display highest is 180 kmh in real is he 200 - 210 kmh
kerber ballspeed on display highest is 140 kmh in real 180 - 190 kmh

- please make that we can full edit the shoes ( nike , adidas signs ..... )

- and full edit the armbands ( that we can make signs on the bands )

- and that we can edit he license players ( nadal , kerber..... ) nadal has no white dress for wimbledon and i cant edit this

My question to you guys , what use you for the joypad sensitive. i use 50 but its for me to easy with this to make Aces
Old 06-19-2018, 05:19 AM   #299
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDee4Three
For those experimenting with with me.

Try 70 ball speed, and 60 game speed for Clay. Just played a match against the CPU, and it felt really good. Also, I don't know if an additional update went through (My Steam was downloading something for the game), but there seems to be more sliding on Clay now.

Either way, try that. Another good one I tried was 85 ball speed and 65 game speed for hard court.

Also, my brother released an awesome Mark Phillipousis, Andy Roddick and Patrick Rafter. His username is bigticketbrodie. He wasn't the original creator, but he changed them dramatically. The Roddick and Rafter are the ones you see in my gameplay video. Also, I released an edited Monica Seles that I really like, my username is Dee4three.

Thanks for your effort. I really like your brother work with Roddick! Hope to see Philippoussis too!

Thanks also for the McEnroe - Lendl vid...i kinda wish you can also work on Mac face...i hope so.

Any plan for players like Michael Stich ?
Old 06-19-2018, 06:00 AM   #300
MVP

OVR: 2

I have a question: can you actually play this game offline?? I mean, without a internet connection?

Lets say i download Federer Becker and a new Halle court Stadium: all those things are there saved in my ps4 or i need to be online always in order to utilize them?
Old 06-19-2018, 08:24 AM   #301
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicols
I don't know about 'legitimate' but I adjust them both so that grass is fastest, clay is slowest and hard is between the 2 - to feel the difference I jump in increments of 15-20 (so the difference between clay and grass is 30 to 40). This seems right as if I rotate between the 3 types, I can just about feel the difference between clay and hard (and hard and grass) but can REALLY feel a difference between clay and grass.
So you put grass on 99 and clay between 60 - 70? I will try that. What about ball speed. What about aiming sensitivity? I have been experimenting with lower sensitivity to make it take longer to aim the icon in the corners. My rationale is that most balls are hit closer to the middle because players do not have a lot of time to aim but if a ball gets hit back weakly, then you have time to load up and get it right in the corner. High sensitivity makes it easy to put the ball in the corner everytime which is not too realistic.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2018, 08:25 AM   #302
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicols
I don't know about 'legitimate' but I adjust them both so that grass is fastest, clay is slowest and hard is between the 2 - to feel the difference I jump in increments of 15-20 (so the difference between clay and grass is 30 to 40). This seems right as if I rotate between the 3 types, I can just about feel the difference between clay and hard (and hard and grass) but can REALLY feel a difference between clay and grass.
Oh and do you make ball spped and game speed the same for each court?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 06-19-2018, 08:27 AM   #303
Pro

Please release a physical copy in the states.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:18 AM   #304
Pro

@MJWizards

I will take a crack at a better McEnroe and will look into Stich. And yeah, he did an amazing job on Roddick. In regards to playing offline, I know that I can't on PC.

@Jsteele14

I actually like the Aiming sensitivity at default, but I guess I can see where you are coming from as far as painting the lines. Overall, even with the default game settings in general, it's still a fun game of tennis. But obviously we want sim more than arcade.

My brother has it for PS4 and I have it for PC (We live together), and both versions are comparable. Which I like, because sometimes a company will not put the same amount of effort in one of the versions. We both got the game so we could play our careers at the same time, and after building our characters we will go head to head.

I think this game would benefit greatly from a multi-user career mode. Online and locally. Tennis Elbow has that option (locally).

I uploaded a Monica Seles to the database under the name Dee4Three if anybody wants to download it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »