Home

AO international tennis editing thread

This is a discussion on AO international tennis editing thread within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 07-09-2018, 09:07 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: AO international tennis editing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJWizards
Hi mate. Trust me, if you can, buy AO.

You can everything, adboard, venues, players, all like real Tour.

For example, i already have ALL the 68 venues for the entire ATP Tour 2018, from Newport to Estoril, from Wimbledon to Delray Beach. Every Tournament! Thanks to the amazing work of Llewelyn Rafael Balaverde and Serchenko users
Take a look at their creations on Twitter! They are amazing!
And there are already also more than 50 ATP CHALLENGER TOUR venues out there, even Futures Events...and its just keep growing!

Not even talking about players: we already have almost all the top 150 current ATP available, with some stunning accuracy, outfit updated, everything! And even Legends like Andre Agassi and many more!
And like for venues, it just getting bigger and bigger!
Hi guys, i'm reuploading all the Challengers my friend Puskkas did, with same nomenclature "challenger -name of tournament-", same atp challenger tour logos and similar sponsors to real life. It's not as easy like it's with big tournaments to look for the sponsors so in some of them just put some that fits ok.
Look for them in "serchenko9" server. There are a lot of futures too on my server made by another friend Rubeninho, download them if you are playing with a 30 rating created player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2018, 10:01 AM   #82
Pro

Thumbs up Re: AO international tennis editing thread

Quote:
RETRO, are you able to upload a logo for me if i post the logo here?

I dont have AO on PC and i cant upload logo via PS4.

I need the Donnay logo for early 90s Agassi racket and Dunlop logo for 80s SuperMac.

I now have:
Early 90s Agassi blonde with outfit from 90 French Open, 90 US Open, 91 French Open, 91 Wimbledon and 92 Wimbledon
Mid 90s Agassi with goatee and outfit from 95 US Open, 96 Olympics, 96 US Open and 97 US Open
Late Agassi bald with outfit from 00 US Open, 01 Australian Open, 01 French Open, 01 Wimbledon, 01 US Open, Shanghai 02

Im working on McEnroe now but is tough
BTW, would be amazing to have a McEnroe playface out there...

I'm at work, I'll try to get to it when I get home
Old 07-09-2018, 07:26 PM   #83
Pro

Quote:
RETRO, are you able to upload a logo for me if i post the logo here?

I dont have AO on PC and i cant upload logo via PS4.

I need the Donnay logo for early 90s Agassi racket and Dunlop logo for 80s SuperMac.

I now have:
Early 90s Agassi blonde with outfit from 90 French Open, 90 US Open, 91 French Open, 91 Wimbledon and 92 Wimbledon
Mid 90s Agassi with goatee and outfit from 95 US Open, 96 Olympics, 96 US Open and 97 US Open
Late Agassi bald with outfit from 00 US Open, 01 Australian Open, 01 French Open, 01 Wimbledon, 01 US Open, Shanghai 02

Im working on McEnroe now but is tough
BTW, would be amazing to have a McEnroe playface out there...

For some reason its not uploading for me, it's saying my dimensions are wrong but they dont seem to be...

Can anybody else help him?
Old 07-10-2018, 10:12 AM   #84
MVP

OVR: 2

I have AO Tennis demo on pc but it doesnt work at all...damn

However, i have uploaded my 3 Agassi (blond, goatee with little hair and bald) with the new outfit.
Still wanting to make that DONNAY racket for his young version.

Any of you guys interested in making a McEnroe face with playface? @whatintheworlder @llewelyn @serchenko
Old 07-11-2018, 04:58 AM   #85
MVP

So, yesterday i was working on Mac...and i noticed that of my 3 uploaded players (Agassi young, Agassi with goatee and Agassi bald),1 of them is "Censored"...do you guys have any idea of why?

There is "A.-Censored" instead of his name, and there is "A-Censored" instead of the outfits name too...

The other 2 version are fine instead...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2018, 05:04 PM   #86
Pro

Quote:
So, yesterday i was working on Mac...and i noticed that of my 3 uploaded players (Agassi young, Agassi with goatee and Agassi bald),1 of them is "Censored"...do you guys have any idea of why?

There is "A.-Censored" instead of his name, and there is "A-Censored" instead of the outfits name too...

The other 2 version are fine instead...

Are you sure it's yours?

And that worries me, hopefully they don't start censoring some of the real players names as like a block so they can't be used. I doubt that's the case...
Old 07-12-2018, 06:02 AM   #87
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDee4Three
Are you sure it's yours?

And that worries me, hopefully they don't start censoring some of the real players names as like a block so they can't be used. I doubt that's the case...

Yes, when i open the section with "my uploads" there are the 3 Agassi, but 1 of them is censored in his name and his outfit name.

Really dont know why.
Old 07-13-2018, 04:19 AM   #88
Rookie

Quote:
Yes, when i open the section with "my uploads" there are the 3 Agassi, but 1 of them is censored in his name and his outfit name.

Really dont know why.
Hi guys, this is kind of a mistery. We suffered it with one player (Felix Auger Aliassime) and we dind't know why. Check out the kits name, maybe some kit has "black" on it or something that the editor censore..

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »