Home

AO international tennis editing thread

This is a discussion on AO international tennis editing thread within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2019, 02:11 PM   #137
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: AO international tennis editing thread

Storms, Armor...nice to see you here enjoying this AO Tennis game!

Dont know if any of you is interested, im actually working again on missing players from 80s and 90s and i plan to create more of them.

Meanwhile im playing a career on veteran using Roger Federer, with both current and past players...having a blast!!
Old 02-09-2019, 04:00 PM   #138
MVP

OVR: 6

Anyone have a tutorial video for importing all the necessary players/venues. I feel like I’m missing something here. Sooo many uploads to choose from.

How long are we talking to get a solid download?

Ideally it’d be a few sets of lists to DL. I see individual players from guys who’ve posted on here but itd take me all day to go one by one as I’m doing now.

MJ- what’s your username? It wasn’t working when I tried MJWizards

Last edited by GoBlue81188; 02-09-2019 at 04:41 PM.
Old 02-09-2019, 05:16 PM   #139
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJWizards

Dont know if any of you is interested, im actually working again on missing players from 80s and 90s and i plan to create more of them.

Meanwhile im playing a career on veteran using Roger Federer, with both current and past players...having a blast!!

Awesome man. I am going back and forth with career mode. I created a player and I can see it will be a long road to the top.

I also am going to set up a legends tournament from different era’s and play it out! Really enjoying the game!

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 02-10-2019, 09:41 AM   #140
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Anyone have a tutorial video for importing all the necessary players/venues. I feel like I’m missing something here. Sooo many uploads to choose from.

How long are we talking to get a solid download?

Ideally it’d be a few sets of lists to DL. I see individual players from guys who’ve posted on here but itd take me all day to go one by one as I’m doing now.

MJ- what’s your username? It wasn’t working when I tried MJWizards
Figured it out. This game is awesome! Jumped into a career with Kyrigios and it’s I’m absolutelt loving the gameplay.

Amazing player models by the community too!
Old 02-11-2019, 01:50 AM   #141
MVP

OVR: 10

I still just wish I could figure out what the secret is to making players with real faces. I feel like I've tried everything and it just doesn't work for me. I'd like to make a bunch of WTA players but not if I can't get the faces right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2019, 03:00 AM   #142
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hi all, new to the game just got it a week ago startred a new career yesterday and I just noticed that I can't change the serve motion of my created player? Looks like I'm stuck with the "generic" serve motion which could be game breaking for me as far as the career mode is concerned as its too slow and my timing is always completely off.

Is there a way to change the serve motion at all to something other than generic, either at the start of the career mode or somewhere down the line (I could suck it up for a few tournaments if so)?

Thanks.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:09 AM   #143
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJWizards

Hey bro like wise I am definitely interested in what you create! As Armor and others I'm enjoying the game. It's a tough sim, but very fun, I enjoy watching CPU games as well.

My plan is to do the same as you guys create tournaments and careers.

Keep us updated bro, I have most your characters but a couple times my download didn't go through so still trying to get them.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:09 AM   #144
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych1906
Hi all, new to the game just got it a week ago startred a new career yesterday and I just noticed that I can't change the serve motion of my created player? Looks like I'm stuck with the "generic" serve motion which could be game breaking for me as far as the career mode is concerned as its too slow and my timing is always completely off.

Is there a way to change the serve motion at all to something other than generic, either at the start of the career mode or somewhere down the line (I could suck it up for a few tournaments if so)?

Thanks.

Mmm...thats strange...i play all the time in career mode but i use Federer, of course he is a created player, but i can change everything about him. And he got that beautiful serving motion in the game so...

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »