Home

AO international tennis editing thread

This is a discussion on AO international tennis editing thread within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2018, 11:54 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: AO international tennis editing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJWizards
Yes, you can and thats what i have done. I have downloaded Llewelyn 's Federer and edited ratings and rackets with a created one and also changed his serving Move. This is why im asking if i should upload it or not. Its still Llewelyn Federer for the most part.
Never hesitate to edited work. We are allowed to share without editing permission, that's why that option exists. He uploaded it and allowed us to edit, meaning he wants us to edit and reupload if we want.

That's why I love the community in AOIT, probably 95% of the faces are editable, we can all work together to make the best version of each player. Someone reupload my Nadal and added 5 new outfits to him, it's awesome.
Old 07-01-2018, 12:58 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDee4Three
Never hesitate to edited work. We are allowed to share without editing permission, that's why that option exists. He uploaded it and allowed us to edit, meaning he wants us to edit and reupload if we want.

That's why I love the community in AOIT, probably 95% of the faces are editable, we can all work together to make the best version of each player. Someone reupload my Nadal and added 5 new outfits to him, it's awesome.

Ok! So im going to upload this Roger with "my" ratings, his new Wilson RF97 for his summer 2018 outfit and his old RF97 Wilson for the previous outfits from this year and last year
Old 07-01-2018, 01:32 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 10

Where are you guys getting the downloads from? In game? Or from some community site?
And does anyone know of a tutorial that explains how to use images to amke our own faces? I still don't understand that pdf in the game.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:29 PM   #60
Rookie

lyleman222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Where are you guys getting the downloads from? In game? Or from some community site?
And does anyone know of a tutorial that explains how to use images to amke our own faces? I still don't understand that pdf in the game.
You download from the ao tennis game within the community then academy and away you go there are some great creators out there
Old 07-01-2018, 02:30 PM   #61
Rookie

lyleman222's Arena

Guys if you know of anymore Twitter feeds of content creators that aren't listed on page 1 let me know thanks this helps people see the work that's being done out there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2018, 09:27 AM   #62
Rookie

Serchenko9's Arena

Hi guys, I'm one of the content creators listed on the first page. Thanks a lot to @lyleman222 to collect all of us.

We are a little team of 3 spanish crazy editors and I want to update what are we doing now.

PSN: Rafael-Balaverde. He has done almost 40 ATP 250 venues to download. Only remains to do a V2 version of some of them to have all the ATP 250 tournaments done.

PSN: Serchenko9 I've done the 9 Masters 1000 and almost all the 13 ATP 500 venues. Only remains to do the Masters of Paris and the O2 London Masters, and they will be done this week.

Both rafa and me use google earth pics of the outside of the venues to make them as realistic as the editor allows us. If you see something really wrong or some sponsor misplaced do not hesitate to say it.

And last but not least we have our player creator and editor with PSN Whatintheworlder that to date, and with the help of Rafael to configure the stats, has already shared more than 50 players completely updated with the recent added stat of "net agression", and in the next days I think he is uploading the bottom 50 of top 100. Be sure to look for this players because are done with a lot of love and attention to detail.

This are the players that are finished, ready to download and enjoy:

01. Roger FEDERER - Updated with new UNIQLO Wimbledon kit.
03. Alexander ZVEREV
04. Marin CILIC
05. Grigor DIMITROV
06. Juan Martín DEL POTRO
08. Dominic THIEM
11. Pablo CARREÑO
12. Diego SCHWARTZMAN
13. Sam QUERREY
14. Roberto BAUTISTA AGUT
15. Jack SOCK
16. Lucas POUILLE
17. Kyle EDMUND
18. Tomas BERDYCH
19. Fabio FOGNINI
21. Kei NISHIKORI
22. Novak DJOKOVIC
23. Nick KYRGIOS
24. Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER
25. Stan WAWRINKA
26. Denis SHAPOVALOV
27. Adrian MANNARINO
28. Milos RAONIC
29. Filip KRAJINOVIC
30. Damir DZUMHUR
31. Andrey RUBLEV
32. Richard GASQUET
33. Feliciano LÓPEZ
34. Gilles MÜLLER
35. Fernando VERDASCO
36. Albert RAMOS VIÑOLAS
37. Jo-Wilfried TSONGA
38. Gaël MONFILS
39. Karen KHACHANOV
40. Stefanos TSITSIPAS
41. Borna CORIC
42. David FERRER
43. Leonardo MAYER
44. Robin HAASE
45. Andy MURRAY
48. João SOUSA
49. Peter GOJOWCZYK
50. Benoît PAIRE

We'll keep updating our work. Cheers.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:45 AM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serchenko9
Hi guys, I'm one of the content creators listed on the first page. Thanks a lot to @lyleman222 to collect all of us.

We are a little team of 3 spanish crazy editors and I want to update what are we doing now.

PSN: Rafael-Balaverde. He has done almost 40 ATP 250 venues to download. Only remains to do a V2 version of some of them to have all the ATP 250 tournaments done.

PSN: Serchenko9 I've done the 9 Masters 1000 and almost all the 13 ATP 500 venues. Only remains to do the Masters of Paris and the O2 London Masters, and they will be done this week.

Both rafa and me use google earth pics of the outside of the venues to make them as realistic as the editor allows us. If you see something really wrong or some sponsor misplaced do not hesitate to say it.

And last but not least we have our player creator and editor with PSN Whatintheworlder that to date, and with the help of Rafael to configure the stats, has already shared more than 50 players completely updated with the recent added stat of "net agression", and in the next days I think he is uploading the bottom 50 of top 100. Be sure to look for this players because are done with a lot of love and attention to detail.

This are the players that are finished, ready to download and enjoy:

01. Roger FEDERER - Updated with new UNIQLO Wimbledon kit.
03. Alexander ZVEREV
04. Marin CILIC
05. Grigor DIMITROV
06. Juan Martín DEL POTRO
08. Dominic THIEM
11. Pablo CARREÑO
12. Diego SCHWARTZMAN
13. Sam QUERREY
14. Roberto BAUTISTA AGUT
15. Jack SOCK
16. Lucas POUILLE
17. Kyle EDMUND
18. Tomas BERDYCH
19. Fabio FOGNINI
21. Kei NISHIKORI
22. Novak DJOKOVIC
23. Nick KYRGIOS
24. Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER
25. Stan WAWRINKA
26. Denis SHAPOVALOV
27. Adrian MANNARINO
28. Milos RAONIC
29. Filip KRAJINOVIC
30. Damir DZUMHUR
31. Andrey RUBLEV
32. Richard GASQUET
33. Feliciano LÓPEZ
34. Gilles MÜLLER
35. Fernando VERDASCO
36. Albert RAMOS VIÑOLAS
37. Jo-Wilfried TSONGA
38. Gaël MONFILS
39. Karen KHACHANOV
40. Stefanos TSITSIPAS
41. Borna CORIC
42. David FERRER
43. Leonardo MAYER
44. Robin HAASE
45. Andy MURRAY
48. João SOUSA
49. Peter GOJOWCZYK
50. Benoît PAIRE

We'll keep updating our work. Cheers.

You guys are CRAZY!! I LOVE your work, Rafael you and Whatintheworlder are doing some amazing things for AO Tennis Community!!!! I cant wait to see more!! Thank you guys, i must say that your work give me the final "bump" to buy AO Tennis, no the real truth you guys are the reason i buy AO Tennis. Thank you so much
Are you going to work on some Legends too? Just asking
Old 07-04-2018, 08:26 PM   #64
MVP

@whatintheworlder: mate i was finally able to download your Amazing Federer and it was a blast! I have a question: you put a lock on the player, so no one can modify him and i understand that you want to protect your creations. But I would love to give him his new racket Wilson Pro Staff RF black and White and also the classic full black. Can you add those for the community? Its really an easy thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »