Home

AO international tennis editing thread

This is a discussion on AO international tennis editing thread within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2018, 10:31 AM   #1
Rookie

lyleman222's Arena

OVR: 0
AO international tennis editing thread

HiHopefully administrators are ok with this but I think we need a editing thread for the amazing artists out there who are creating great stuff at the moment like LlewellynF7, Rafael balaverde and many more

Please add your pics and info about your creation including username for people to search by, thanks

Here is a list of some of the creaters Twitter pages
Cheers to Tmuss

We've posted some creators to follow previously (as we have at least one on the site - Llewelynf7) and I've come across a few more. If anyone else finds some good creators, I'd love to hear about them!

Llewelynf7 - Players and courts/venues. You need to check out his full venue creations for Wimbledon, French Open, US Open (7 playable courts!), and Indian Wells.
https://twitter.com/FriedleleAshes
(Search under LlewelynF7)

Puskkas11 - Courts. Made a ton of Challenger Tour courts.
https://twitter.com/Puskkas11
(Search under Puskkas11)

Whatintheworlder - Players. Producing dozens of men (and women!) ATP players on a daily basis.
https://twitter.com/Whatintheworldo
(Search under Whatintheworlder)

Pickle Lemur - Courts/venues and Players. Venues like Miami, Monte Carlo, Madrid, and Gary Weber Stadion.
https://twitter.com/Serchenko9
(Search under Serchenko9)

Rafael-Balaverde - Courts. Looks like they just started producing some indoor ATP tour courts.
https://twitter.com/RBalaverde
(Search under Rafael-Balaverde)

RetroDee4Three - players, great modder that has completed a number of retro players including stich, McEnroe and many more here is his Twitter for pictures etc https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84 and I believe you need to search in the academy under: Dee4Three

Alberto tarantino is a player creater very good work also here is Twitter link to check his work https://mobile.twitter.com/AlbyTarantino
Nickname in academy is atanimation

Last edited by lyleman222; 07-01-2018 at 02:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2018, 10:42 AM   #2
Pro

Re: AO international tennis editing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyleman222
Hopefully administrators are ok with this but I think we need a editing thread for the amazing artists out there who are creating great stuff at the moment like LlewellynF7, Rafael belvedere and many more

Please add your pics and info about your creation including username for people to search by, thanks

I don't see why they would have a problem with it, the game is getting more popular by the day. And, while I do have a screenshots/videos thread, it doesn't specifically state to post creations. I think this is a good idea.

Cross Platform sharing, and in game modding makes this game extra special. The amount of work put into creations by Whatintheworlder, LlewellynF7, etc is just awesome. I'll post my brother and my creations/edits here when I get home tonight. For some reason I can't just grab the images from the other thread.

Can't wait to start my career trying to compete with tennis players from every decade. For NBA 2K17, I did a best teams of all time MyLeague (With a ton of PC modding), I can now do the same with this game. Pretty pumped.
Old 06-20-2018, 10:56 AM   #3
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: AO international tennis editing thread

Devs should add a couple of old fashioned shorts / shirts / skirts so the community can make some excellent 1930-1980s players.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:06 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicols
Devs should add a couple of old fashioned shorts / shirts / skirts so the community can make some excellent 1930-1980s players.

And additional hairstyles. Having that one pony tail style is tough, as we couldn't get young Rafter looking perfect. I feel like the game needs 5-10 more hairstyles. They don't have a good buzz cut hairstyle either (A la, Rafter 2001).
Old 06-20-2018, 01:22 PM   #5
Pro

So many great creations by the community, hard to find faces to make/edit. Here are the ones I showed on the other thread, plus an updated Rafter (older, with hat and short hair)

Here is the Monica Seles I edited and reshared. Completely changed her face to give it the right width/shape, made her body a little bigger, changed her eye shape/brow shape/hair color etc.

Sampras (Final). This is an actual scanned face, with my edits in Paint.net and a different hairstyle.

My brothers Roddick. He made so many edits, you would never guessed that it stemmed from an original creation (He edited the top downloaded one). It came out really, really good. My brother has always been good at this stuff.

My brothers edited Rafter. I wish they had a few different ponytail choices, but he did a great job with the face.

And my brothers Mark Phillipousis. Shocked at how good this came out (Look up pictures of him).

Updated Patrick Rafter (older, think 2001) with short hair and hat. This edited Rafter is under my name Dee4Three.

His are under BigTicketBrodie, mine are under Dee4three.

NOTE: Shoutout to the original creators, each one of the above had a base, we just edited them. The Sampras was probably the toughest, because it was originally a scanned face that had a lot of graphical defects on it in game. I had to use the smudge tool and carefully remove the dark spots/marks on his face.

Last edited by RetroDee4Three; 06-20-2018 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Wanted to give more credit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2018, 02:09 PM   #6
Rookie

lyleman222's Arena

Nice work thanks for those

Last edited by lyleman222; 06-20-2018 at 04:29 PM.
Old 06-21-2018, 07:40 PM   #7
Pro

The game is sorely missing a young, customizable Rafa.

What do you guys think? I made this today. I think I have the face close to right on. Should I release?

Old 06-21-2018, 10:27 PM   #8
Pro

Final Nadal. Worked on this for a solid 3 hours.

We needed a younger Nadal that we could customize. Search under Dee4three to download. I gave him a couple of his 2006 outfits.

Last edited by RetroDee4Three; 06-21-2018 at 11:18 PM. Reason: had to remove two pics

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »