Home

How many created players can be added to career mode?

This is a discussion on How many created players can be added to career mode? within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2020, 08:34 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: How many created players can be added to career mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcusz
If you put automatic download at no, in career you can play the tournaments in the venues that you download yourself. I plan every time 4 weeks ahead and download the venues that I like.
This is great. It has renewed my interest in the game. For venues with multiple courts, have you figured out how to pre-select the court you want to use for that match?

Last edited by knich; 04-25-2020 at 08:41 PM.
Old 04-25-2020, 08:41 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by giammy187
Hey i'm new here and i buy the game last week...So i download every stadium of Atp & Wta by myself cause i never see the "automatic venue download" can u explain to me how can i play now with these stadium in the carrier mode? I see when i see the stadium " abbined these stadium to a event carrer"... can u or someone give me the right way
The auto venue download is in the settings when you start your career. You can also change settings anytime.

You have to select NO autodownload. Then the best thing is to download the venue you want to use BEFORE you start the tournament. When you get to the screen to start the tournament you selected, you will see an image of that tournament. If the image you see is not the tournament you downloaded, then you need to go to Academy and select tab to create venues. In there, you will see the venues. Find the venues (use filter) for your tournament. If there are other venues for the tournament than yours, delete them. Now when you go back to career, the venue you downloaded should show.

Also keep in mind the venue you download has to match the name of the tourney you are playing. If it does not, it will not show. You will need to go back to Academy and edit the venue name so it matches. Hope this helps.
Old 04-26-2020, 04:43 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich
The auto venue download is in the settings when you start your career. You can also change settings anytime.

You have to select NO autodownload. Then the best thing is to download the venue you want to use BEFORE you start the tournament. When you get to the screen to start the tournament you selected, you will see an image of that tournament. If the image you see is not the tournament you downloaded, then you need to go to Academy and select tab to create venues. In there, you will see the venues. Find the venues (use filter) for your tournament. If there are other venues for the tournament than yours, delete them. Now when you go back to career, the venue you downloaded should show.

Also keep in mind the venue you download has to match the name of the tourney you are playing. If it does not, it will not show. You will need to go back to Academy and edit the venue name so it matches. Hope this helps.

yes finally it's clear but one little problem...I would play in the wta venue that are not in the calendars so..i have to change just the city or the name..ex i downloaded the venue of porche tennis grand prix..if i seleceted barcelona as city and spain like country but I' combine this event in the academy with the barcelona open it work anyway? hope is clear
Old 04-26-2020, 01:27 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
yes finally it's clear but one little problem...I would play in the wta venue that are not in the calendars so..i have to change just the city or the name..ex i downloaded the venue of porche tennis grand prix..if i seleceted barcelona as city and spain like country but I' combine this event in the academy with the barcelona open it work anyway? hope is clear
Within the edit venue, there is an option to associate the created venue with a tournament. Try that first. If it still does not show, you have to rename the venue to its name that matches in career (I think I had to do that to get a created venue to appear).

So in your example, you would have to name the venue "Barcelona Open" or whatever the name of tourney is in career mode.
Old 04-26-2020, 02:16 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
This is great. It has renewed my interest in the game. For venues with multiple courts, have you figured out how to pre-select the court you want to use for that match?
I think you cannot select the court that you play at but that this is determined by your and your opponent’s ranking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2020, 07:14 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:

I think I have a little problem...when i download a stadium to the academy i rename with the name of the event in the carrier..(same place,same name ect..) but when i click on the option in the academy of the stadium "combined to a carrer event" tell me to click X but nothing happen...is normal?
Old 04-29-2020, 05:23 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
I think I have a little problem...when i download a stadium to the academy i rename with the name of the event in the carrier..(same place,same name ect..) but when i click on the option in the academy of the stadium "combined to a carrer event" tell me to click X but nothing happen...is normal?
I think so. I am not sure if it is working properly, which is why you have to rename the tournament to match the name in career
Old 05-05-2020, 03:59 AM   #24
Rookie

No...I play in the stadium that I download...it just to change the city not the name of the stadium that u download...it's all ok now

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »