Home

Career Mode (what is your story)

This is a discussion on Career Mode (what is your story) within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2020, 01:22 AM   #33
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: AO Tennis 2 Career Mode (what is your story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
Finished out year 1 with a first round loss in a world 250 tourney. I won a challenger match for like $175,000.

So I noticed twice now the Roger Federer I have on file disappears from my career beginning year 2. I restarted last time thinking I accidentally had wrong roster in. I know for a fact he was in my career year one. I'm just making up a story of him retiring after 2020. I do hate that happened...gotta be a glitch with his created player I have.

I moved the difficulty up to Pro, and ball aim marker still on for serve only. Semi pro was getting too easy for me as I've learned how to play better.

First tournament of the 2021 was another first round loss in a world 250 tourney. I upgraded my player and is up to a 61 overall. I have entered the 2021 Australian Open looking to build on a first round win in the US Open major vs Tommy Paul.

First round draw is vs Jan-Lennard Struff. Below is a photo of the matchup. I'm certainly a big underdog. Before I play I need a good nap. Playing this game tired has cost me big time I feel lol

Attachment 181204

Sent from my LG-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app
Well I lost in straight sets. No surprise really as I was no match for Struff.

So unlike a nice draw in the US Open and was able to get a 1st round upset win. I lose rather easily in my first career AO.

Matteo Berrettini won the AO in straight sets over Yo****o Nishioka. Pretty surprising final.

I REALLY wish again we were able to look at the tournament brackets after losing.

Matteo is up to #7 ranked in the world. Nishioka is up to #13 after their finals appearances.

Up next for me is a World 250 tournament in Brazil on clay. First round is another tough draw. Up against Peter Gojowczyk. #8 seed in the tourney.

For World tournaments I do 6 games of 3 sets.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwK...FogGcUlqoCYDTg

Last edited by DarthRambo; 07-31-2020 at 01:32 AM.
Old 11-07-2020, 02:25 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Career Mode (what is your story)

Really good! i was starting play tennis during lock down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »