Home

AO Tennis 3?

This is a discussion on AO Tennis 3? within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
Out of the Park Baseball 23 Review: Newcomers Welcome
AEW: Fight Forever - New Gameplay Footage and Details
How to Fix The Rec in NBA 2K
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2022, 05:45 PM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
AO Tennis 3?

Has there been any update about a potential new game? I feel like with the customization and improved gameplay, the series is really promising. Itíd be a shame if there isnít an AO3.
JoeRodgers1175 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2022, 08:26 PM   #2
Rookie
 
knich1's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Re: AO Tennis 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRodgers1175
Has there been any update about a potential new game? I feel like with the customization and improved gameplay, the series is really promising. Itíd be a shame if there isnít an AO3.
I agree. They seemed to have abandoned for WT2. AO2 offers way more IMO.
knich1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 07:36 AM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Re: AO Tennis 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich1
I agree. They seemed to have abandoned for WT2. AO2 offers way more IMO.
They've abandoned both games, they released Cricket 22 late last year which was a buggy mess on release and long afterwards, they are also working on a new AFL game.

So seems unlikely for there to be another tennis game from them until maybe next year.
JohnnyDGaming is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 01:21 PM   #4
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Re: AO Tennis 3?

I'm gonna be dead and gone before someone releases a decent tennis game. If you could graft Tennis Elbow onto a modern graphics engine with sponsorships sorted out, we would have something really special.
seattleFire is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 04:39 PM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2019
Re: AO Tennis 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattleFire
I'm gonna be dead and gone before someone releases a decent tennis game. If you could graft Tennis Elbow onto a modern graphics engine with sponsorships sorted out, we would have somethi2ng really special.
same with hockey. they must be tough games to program.
MJ200 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2022, 01:48 PM   #6
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Re: AO Tennis 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattleFire
I'm gonna be dead and gone before someone releases a decent tennis game. If you could graft Tennis Elbow onto a modern graphics engine with sponsorships sorted out, we would have something really special.
Agreed for console, but if you're wanting to play a really realistic tennis game, you should at least check out some videos on First Person Tennis for the Oculus Quest 2. It's as close to real-life tennis that I've played, but you do need a lot of space if you want to move around physically. Otherwise, you can just use the analogue sticks to move your player. The immersion is fantastic.
handheldpictures is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 11:42 AM   #7
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2022
Re: AO Tennis 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by handheldpictures
Agreed for console, but if you're wanting to play a really realistic tennis game, you should at least check out some videos on First Person Tennis for the Oculus Quest 2. It's as close to real-life tennis that I've played, but you do need a lot of space if you want to move around physically. Otherwise, you can just use the analogue sticks to move your player. The immersion is fantastic.
do racket Joy-Con work on old tennis games, I have PS2 and I want to try some tennis games on it.
Jeenjoe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 AM.

Top -