Home

Old 07-30-2014, 09:59 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Start Date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mck23tyler
Hey this is just more for my knowledge but is anyone else planning on doing write ups or anything like that or am I the only one?
I plan to do it at the start...not sure how in depth it will be but I enjoyed doing this back in the 2012 version with friends.
Old 07-30-2014, 11:04 AM   #10
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Hey this is just more for my knowledge but is anyone else planning on doing write ups or anything like that or am I the only one?

Hardly, I love writing them. I'll probably do a couple of big ones for important games (rivalry games, bowls, SEC Championship game) and maybe a season preview one if that proves interesting.
Old 07-30-2014, 03:51 PM   #11
Rookie

WildPotato's Arena

Quote:
If I do any write ups it'll probably be for recruiting and transfers for users around the league.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2014, 06:46 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 7

Are we waiting till August 30th to start? Or even later? Just curious as to when to come back in here to check whats going on. Thanks
Old 08-02-2014, 09:23 AM   #13
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

As
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosaban
Are we waiting till August 30th to start? Or even later? Just curious as to when to come back in here to check whats going on. Thanks
As I've said, we are waiting for the OS PS3 2014 roster to come out, then I will do schedules, align the conferences, and begin. Check that thread for updates. If you're a diehard, stop by and give them some suggestions.
Old 08-03-2014, 11:38 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwittem
As

As I've said, we are waiting for the OS PS3 2014 roster to come out, then I will do schedules, align the conferences, and begin. Check that thread for updates. If you're a diehard, stop by and give them some suggestions.
sorry man i messaged you.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:34 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 1

Anyone seen any updates? I checked one thread for PS3 rosters and it had a ton of schools to do. Just curious if we are getting close to starting. I worry once Madden comes out people's interest will drop.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 10:30 PM   #16
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

Last I saw they were at 60 teams done, more or less. Best thing you can do (all of you) is to help out by checking on their work and helping them along.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Three Yards and a Cloud of Dust »