Home

Old 10-01-2014, 08:02 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Too Easy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwittem
I'm 99% sure I said for people to mention stuff like this in their posts in last week's thread.

To be clear, I expected this question to be raised. I did not set the sliders to be too easy, I just took a set I knew and liked from here.

Are there any other proposals to adjust the sliders?
I wanted to see how I did vs a good team and then by the time I got on here there was already a Week 4 thread so I thought no one would read in the Week 3 thread.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:11 PM   #10
Rookie

WildPotato's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Too Easy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkiii
I think it is pretty obvious but maybe because I am using a lower ranked team it is more evident.

As for suggestions...I would like CPU QBs to be a little smarter...so what is that accuracy? And WR drop less passes for CPU...

Those are my suggestions.
I don't think you can just correct how smart the CPU QB AI is. They will always make bad decisions just be more accurate. And honestly I don't want to see bad QBs make every throw. Or even good Qbs. This is college and they will miss passes. But i agree 100% on CPU dropped passes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Three Yards and a Cloud of Dust »