Home

Old 03-05-2015, 10:04 PM   #201
Rookie

WildPotato's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Year 2 Thread

UCLA END OF REGULAR SEASON REPORT

Despite finishing the regular season at 10-2, a long shot from their previously undefeated year, without a chance of repeating for the championship, the year was not a loss and still possessed some bright spots. It looks like they'll bring home another top 5 ranked recruiting class and will still receive a worthy bowl appearance against #10 Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl. But the major silver lining to this season was Hundley finally bringing home the Heisman trophy in his final year in gold and blue.

Last year was a widely controversial Heisman outcome as Taysom Hill was given the nod, completely robbing the spectacular season Hundley had. He finished with 67 TDs to 17 turnovers over Hill's 46 TDs and 12 turnovers. This year wasn't as showy with 50 TDs, but it was smarter and more efficient. That improvement in his game, and likely a bit of a makeup call by the voters, is what gave Hundley the honor this year. Although you could argue Sophomore RB Alex Collins of the Arkansas Razorbacks deserved it more with 2,188 rushing yards and 28 rushing TDs. Maybe he'll get his redemption in his next year as well.

But, no matter how the Heisman had finished, or if the Bruins don't finish with a win over Notre Dame, I'm sure all the fans, teammates, and coach Jim Mora would like to thank Hundley for these wonderful past two seasons, and wish him the best of luck in pursuing a career in the NFL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2015, 10:49 PM   #202
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

USC wins the 2015 National Championship, 27-3 over Arkansas.

Gg Scope
Old 03-05-2015, 10:51 PM   #203
Rookie

TheScopeCity's Arena

I am sorry i couldnt make the championship into a better game. I played like absolute garbage and made some very poor decisions in the red zone that you took full advantage of. You played way better than me for sure. Hopefully next time I can at least make the game close.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Three Yards and a Cloud of Dust »