Home

Old 12-15-2014, 07:23 PM   #17
Rookie

OrangeOKPoke's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Year 2 Thread

Heck of a recap. You really captured the essence of that game. And hey, go easy on Seymour; it was an impressive pick 6 (shoestring catch and long run through tacklers).

OK State RTA
Old 12-15-2014, 08:12 PM   #18
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

It was unnecessary and a tad classless. If he had gone down, we could have kneeled and ended the game with the same outcome.
Old 12-17-2014, 03:01 PM   #19
Pro

Pvtbriggs's Arena

Hey everyone after much consideration and thinking this past week which is another reason I didn't get my past 3 games in is I have decided to retire for awhile until I finish with my divorce this comin month and get settled into a new place and get school started as well. All lg with a ongoing season that I'm in atm I will complete but once the off season hits I will retire

Thank you all for the great games and experiences it has been fun and i hope to see YALL soon in a couple months

Sincerely, Briggs

Saturday Night Lights: Baylor Bears

OSCFL: Oklahoma Sooners

3ydsandCloudeofDust: Oklahoma Sooners
Old 12-17-2014, 04:05 PM   #20
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvtbriggs
Hey everyone after much consideration and thinking this past week which is another reason I didn't get my past 3 games in is I have decided to retire for awhile until I finish with my divorce this comin month and get settled into a new place and get school started as well. All lg with a ongoing season that I'm in atm I will complete but once the off season hits I will retire

Thank you all for the great games and experiences it has been fun and i hope to see YALL soon in a couple months

Sincerely, Briggs
I've set you to auto in the meantime so you can get your affairs in order.
It's up to you whether or not you want to play the actual game itself or not. Also, we need Syco to get his game in so I can advance to next week. There's a straggler in every league...
Old 12-17-2014, 09:33 PM   #21
Pro

sycodmn's Arena

OVR: 5

Sorry, been busy with work and then went out last night. I'll get it in when i get home this evening. Few hours.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2014, 01:05 AM   #22
Pro

sycodmn's Arena

OVR: 5

Beavs RTA.

Disappointing loss. Five turnovers doomed us in the Big House. Last of them came as we were driving to tie it up, was taken back for a TD, making the final margin larger than it was.

Defense was once again mercurial, sometimes shutting them down, only to give up a big play. Michigan did well against our run, forcing me to pass more than i would like. In the end, you can't spot a better team 21,turn the ball over five times, and expect to win.
Old 12-18-2014, 03:32 PM   #23
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

That's unfortunate. Have you implemented your bone forms into your offense or is the personnel lacking to run that scheme? Also, USC is coming up on your schedule pretty quick....so I hope you get it fixed quick.

Also, I'd like to add 2 new users if possible. Try to keep it Pac-12, Big XII, or SEC.
WE HAVE REACHED WEEK 3
User Games: Texas Tech @ Arkansas
Tennessee, go ahead and play OU CPU
Byes: None!
Old 12-18-2014, 04:51 PM   #24
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

USC RTA.
Easy W over WSU, forced 6 TOs, fine-tuned some elements of the pass game. Mostly pleased. 300 yds passing allowed isn't pleasing, however.
Also, Seymour had another monster game, OrangePower. You must've brought out the best in him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Three Yards and a Cloud of Dust »