Home

Old 04-26-2016, 11:40 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Reboot Year 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by whughes
Hey so I just realized that I'm not getting XP now. I was in the preseason for recruiting (finding gems/busts) but for whatever reason it's not working now. I don't really care, I'll play without it. I just figured I'd let you know
When are you free?
Old 04-27-2016, 12:55 AM   #58
MVP

whughes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwittem
Hughes, if you want to pursue that fix, we will have to do it before you play your game with Michigan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobCronk
When are you free?
If there's a way to fix it then sure. I just figured I was screwed out of getting any xp.

Rob I'll be free Thursday night after 8:30est, or Friday after 9:30est. If those don't work for you let me know what time does and I'll see if I can make it work. It's the last week before finals week for me so stuff is kinda crazy right now

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Old 04-27-2016, 07:41 AM   #59
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

OVR: 13

Georgia when are you available?

I am Thursday evening from around 6-midnight where I work so I'll sleep the first part of Friday but be free all evening until midnight and the same thing for Saturday and Sunday I'll just be completely free after I wake up.

All eastern time by the way. You pick a time I'll make sure I'm home/not busy!
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

The Ace- Coaching Career of Jordan James
Old 04-27-2016, 08:42 AM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARLEE23
Georgia when are you available?

I am Thursday evening from around 6-midnight where I work so I'll sleep the first part of Friday but be free all evening until midnight and the same thing for Saturday and Sunday I'll just be completely free after I wake up.

All eastern time by the way. You pick a time I'll make sure I'm home/not busy!

We can play at 6 est on Thurs right before the nfl draft. Friday im open from 3 till 7 when the draft starts or after it so like midnight. Sat im open in the morning till noon when the draft starts or after it that night. Our hours really kinda suck with the draft lol. I can play tonight at 7...just throwin it out there. We will play it by ear when the draft starts getting lame on Saturday.

Last edited by Money_Deuce2; 04-27-2016 at 09:09 AM.
Old 04-27-2016, 10:31 AM   #61
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by whughes
Rob I'll be free Thursday night after 8:30est, or Friday after 9:30est. If those don't work for you let me know what time does and I'll see if I can make it work. It's the last week before finals week for me so stuff is kinda crazy right now
Let's shoot for 9:30 est Thursday night. My Lions will undoubtedly screw up their 1st round pick anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2016, 12:34 PM   #62
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money_Deuce2
We can play at 6 est on Thurs right before the nfl draft. Friday im open from 3 till 7 when the draft starts or after it so like midnight. Sat im open in the morning till noon when the draft starts or after it that night. Our hours really kinda suck with the draft lol. I can play tonight at 7...just throwin it out there. We will play it by ear when the draft starts getting lame on Saturday.
Friday somewhere in 3-7 is my liking. How does 4:30 sound? Enough time to complete the game and cool down before the draft
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

The Ace- Coaching Career of Jordan James
Old 04-27-2016, 01:40 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARLEE23
Friday somewhere in 3-7 is my liking. How does 4:30 sound? Enough time to complete the game and cool down before the draft

Sounds good, i'll be there
Old 04-27-2016, 01:52 PM   #64
Rookie

Take it easy on my squad. They're really young and dumb

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Three Yards and a Cloud of Dust »