Home

The OS WWE Spoilers Thread

This is a discussion on The OS WWE Spoilers Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 06:52 PM   #1
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
The OS WWE Spoilers Thread

This is the only thread to speak about WWE spoilers. Same as the dirt thread, just for spoilers.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2007, 10:08 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: The OS WWE Spoliers Thread

I think this could be combined definately, but I guess I understand.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:11 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: The OS WWE Spoilers Thread

It has been reported that Edward Fatu, the large Samoan wrestler formerly known as Rikishi, Kishi, and sometimes even Quiche, will be returning to the WWE to form a tag team with current monster heel Umaga to form a tag team akin to the Wild Samoans.

They are set to dominate the Raw tag division when Rikishi debuts after Backlash. It is said that the big man has dropped approximately 30lbs since his last stint.

At least he won't use the Stink Face if he does come back as a serious Samoan heel. But it'll be good to see him back.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Pacers/Heat
Michigan

Old 04-23-2007, 07:57 PM   #4
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerks37
It has been reported that Edward Fatu, the large Samoan wrestler formerly known as Rikishi, Kishi, and sometimes even Quiche, will be returning to the WWE to form a tag team with current monster heel Umaga to form a tag team akin to the Wild Samoans.

They are set to dominate the Raw tag division when Rikishi debuts after Backlash. It is said that the big man has dropped approximately 30lbs since his last stint.

At least he won't use the Stink Face if he does come back as a serious Samoan heel. But it'll be good to see him back.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
That sounds cool if true........would love the "New" Wild Samoans or even return of the Samoan Swatt Team name.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:48 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 8
Icon13 Re: The OS WWE Spoilers Thread

from rajah.com

We reported here earlier that The Undertaker has suffered a badly torn biceps that will require surgery. He'll be on the shelf for 6-8 months and his World Heavyweight championship title run will have to be cut short.
There is now an update on this situation, but it contains *SPOILERS* from this week's SmackDown! television tapings. You've been warned.
At the tapings, they taped promo where the Undertaker challenged Batista to a steel cage match for the World Heavyweight title next week on Smackdown.
The plan is for Undertaker to drop the title at Tuesday's tapings and undergo surgery shortly thereafter.
While it seems obvious that Batista will defeat Undertaker and regain the WWE title, there is also the possibility that Undertaker retains the title and then Mr. Kennedy cashes in his MINB contract. Kennedy is slated for a World Heavyweight title run this year and this unfortunate situation may have accelerated those plans.
Pacers/Heat
Michigan

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2007, 10:47 PM   #6
MVP

Porschebenz2001's Arena

OVR: 18

WWE ran a RAW house show in Johnston City, TN two night's ago. John Cena defeated Umaga in a match, and afterwards Khali appeared which was followed by a John Cena promo where Cena said the following:

"They just keep coming, and by the looks of that 8 foot guerrilla, they keep getting bigger. Everyone has their Judgment Day and mine will be in two weeks when I have to face that 8 foot high monster"

So take it for what its worth, looks like we will be seeing John Cena vs. The Great Khali for the WWE Title at Judgment Day.

Exactly what people don't want to see. The match will be terrible and Cena will beat this monster who has squashed every other opponent he's faced. That's including Taker.
NFL: New York Jets
Old 05-06-2007, 11:05 PM   #7
All Star

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porschebenz2001
WWE ran a RAW house show in Johnston City, TN two night's ago. John Cena defeated Umaga in a match, and afterwards Khali appeared which was followed by a John Cena promo where Cena said the following:

"They just keep coming, and by the looks of that 8 foot guerrilla, they keep getting bigger. Everyone has their Judgment Day and mine will be in two weeks when I have to face that 8 foot high monster"

So take it for what its worth, looks like we will be seeing John Cena vs. The Great Khali for the WWE Title at Judgment Day.

Exactly what people don't want to see. The match will be terrible and Cena will beat this monster who has squashed every other opponent he's faced. That's including Taker.
Cena's gonna bump like a mad man...and I can't wait to see the over selling!

Not for nothing though, I can put up with this Khali guy for a few weeks. With the amount of quality stuff we got from Cena and the rest of the Main Event and the stuff we'll (hopefully) get when Triple H comes back, let the little kids have some fun. They don't wanna see 60 minute matches.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:42 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

IF true this will be the very first time i root for Cena.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »