Home

Action figures

This is a discussion on Action figures within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2009, 11:13 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 46
Action figures

did anybody ever get into these in childhood??
i used to have a bunch of good ones like hogan,andre,ultimate warrior etc. I bet it I kept them packaged they would be worth a lot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2009, 10:05 PM   #2
MVP

Bolts_26's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Action figures

Man! Don't even get me started. I was really into WWF during the Invasion/ Stone Cold era.

I bet I have over 500 of these things. Wonder how much an ebayer will pay for some?
Old 06-19-2009, 11:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I collected them for about ten years or so. Pretty much have every big star from the early 90s through early 00's. Not too many WCW guys though other than a Hollywood Hogan and Dennis Rodman with an nWo shirt on...yeah.They're all beat up now though.

I still have the old blue WWF Ring as well. I used to have the first SD Ring that came out as well as a WCW Steel Cage ring which was pretty crappy. Remember the titon tron that had a magnent on the bottom of the wrestler's foot to play their theme? I have all kinds of weapons and stuff as well.

Man, good times.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:17 PM   #4
MVP

Bolts_26's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion117
I collected them for about ten years or so. Pretty much have every big star from the early 90s through early 00's. Not too many WCW guys though other than a Hollywood Hogan and Dennis Rodman with an nWo shirt on...yeah.They're all beat up now though.

I still have the old blue WWF Ring as well. I used to have the first SD Ring that came out as well as a WCW Steel Cage ring which was pretty crappy. Remember the titon tron that had a magnent on the bottom of the wrestler's foot to play their theme? I have all kinds of weapons and stuff as well.

Man, good times.
Haha, seems like you have about the same "set-up" I had...Ah, the good old days.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 46

I have a really old ring with the 80s WWF guys and quite a few NWO guys like Sting and Hogan and some other WCW
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2009, 06:28 PM   #6
MVP

dust247's Arena

OVR: 14

I've got the ring, the entarance stage, tons of weapons including ladders and a casket, along with nearly 100 action figures. I was so into this kind of stuff when I was a kid, I would replay matches and make my own story lines. I even had the little belts to go with the wrestlers, and in my "story lines" Kane and X-Pac would end up with every belt lol...
Iowa Hawkeyes (NCAA)
Minnesota Twins (MLB)
Tennessee Volunteers (NCAA)
Old 06-23-2009, 01:14 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust247
I've got the ring, the entarance stage, tons of weapons including ladders and a casket, along with nearly 100 action figures. I was so into this kind of stuff when I was a kid, I would replay matches and make my own story lines. I even had the little belts to go with the wrestlers, and in my "story lines" Kane and X-Pac would end up with every belt lol...
Haha I thought I was the only one who had my own "story lines"

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »