Home

SD 10/12 Rey vs. Del Rio (yes for real this time!)

This is a discussion on SD 10/12 Rey vs. Del Rio (yes for real this time!) within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2010, 01:37 AM   #1
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
SD 10/12 Rey vs. Del Rio (yes for real this time!)

SD! Kicks off with a welcome home party for Edge. Of course someone is still upset about their eagle from last week and fisticuffs ensue! Noted as a good match.

Weekly grooming tip from Cody Rhodes.

"K2" takes on Layla in the weekly token women's match.

The Team SD! Captain is announced. Along with the offical team mascot and 2 voulenteers announce they want in the match.

Drew & Cody vs. Kaval & Kofi,not sure if the titles are on the line or not. Doesn't say if the match was good but with that much talent it's hard to go wrong.

In the semi-main event the IC title IS on the line when MVP gets another shot a Dolph Ziggler.

Finally in the main event Alberto Del Rio finally faces Rey Mysterio Jr. ...but you....you already know that. (Cause it's in the topic title!) Describes the match but no reference to actual quality. Appears to at least above average.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 10:02 PM   #2
MVP

Spongedaddy's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: SD 10/12 Rey vs. Del Rio (yes for real this time!)

I thought it was a PPV quality match. I enjoyed it. The pop during the match speaks to how well Del Rio has played a bad guy as well as Rey's popularity.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:37 AM   #3
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Can someone give me a summary? Or preferably (and before the summary, lol), a PM pointing me to where I can watch it?
Old 10-09-2010, 03:33 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 55

Decent show and even though they didn't bother to mention who was traded to Raw from SD there was no sign of CM Punk in the entire broadcast and they also removed all of his scenes (and added some Edge scenes) from the intro video at the beginning of the show. It has to be Punk which will be a huge loss for SD but hopefully he can break out of the funk he has been in the past six months or so.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:49 AM   #5
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
Decent show and even though they didn't bother to mention who was traded to Raw from SD there was no sign of CM Punk in the entire broadcast and they also removed all of his scenes (and added some Edge scenes) from the intro video at the beginning of the show. It has to be Punk which will be a huge loss for SD but hopefully he can break out of the funk he has been in the past six months or so.
I noticed all the same things. Even my wife said it has to be punk that was traded to raw. lol.

Del Rio is just amazing. Not only is he great on the mic, but he can work. He didn't seem to get much heat tonight though. Maybe it was just me, but do you guys think hes getting over?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2010, 05:34 PM   #6
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Edge went old-school with his look, wearing the trench coat and sunglasses for the first time in a long time. Also, he didn't do his usual pre-match set off the pyro spot and instead ran and slid into the ring under the bottom rope.

Great match with Swagger, too.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »