Home

Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

This is a discussion on Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going? within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2012, 03:05 PM   #649
MVP

ILiveForThis's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

Royal Rumble Results

Retirement Match - Edge defeats William Regal - Edge controlled the whole time, finishing Regal with a spear.

United States Championship - Zack Ryder (C) defeats Jack Swagger - Another quick match. Broski Boot followed by a Rough Ryder and this one is over.

Triple Threat Ladder Match for Tag Team Championship - The Usos (Jimmy) defeat Air Boom (Kofi [C]) and Primo and Epico (Epico) - Epico came out on fire, lighting everyone up and getting pulls on the strap. Kofi got hot.towards the middle, hitting Jimmy with Trouble in Paradise. It all ended when Kofi got hit with the ladder, Jimmy hit Epico with a superkick and climbed the ladder to win the titles.

World Heavyweight Championship - Christian defeats Daniel Bryan (C) - What a match. A back-and-forth battle. It took three Killswitchs and two Labell Locks to finally get a new champion. The tide turned when Christian reversed the 'comeback' of the champ, resulting in a signature of his own. This led to the third and final Killswitch. Time of match: 13:46. Awesome.

WWE Championship Match - CM Punk (C) defeats Dolph Ziggler - Not as intense as the WHC bout, but was still a doozy. Punk went after the head all match, hitting a GTS after the superstars went back and forth countering each other finishers and got a close 2-count. The match carried on and ended after a knee/bulldog from Punk, ending in an Anaconda Vise.

Royal Rumble Match - Del Rio Wins!
- Justin Gabriel and Jack Swagger start out the match.
- The final four was Daniel Bryan, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus and Michael McGillicutty (number 30 entrant).
- Del Rio eliminated McGillicutty, Bryan and Sheamus to win!
www.twitch.tv/ILiveForThis
Old 01-19-2012, 03:54 PM   #650
Rookie

OVR: 0

Im at Over the Limit (Year 1) and Brodus Clay just joined DX on Raw aha. I'm letting the computer do the PPV: here's the card!

Match #1: TLC Match - IC Championship
Mason Ryan(c) vs Kofi Kingston

Match #2: Tag Team Ladder - World Tag Team Championships
David Otunga(c) and Michael McGillicutty(c) vs Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger

Match #3: Tables Match - US Championship
Ted Dibiase(c) vs Drew McIntyre

Match #4: Triple Threat Match
Alberto Del Rio vs John Cena vs Shawn Michaels

Match #5: Normal Match - World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton(c) vs Triple H

Main Event: Last Man Standing - WWE Championship
Rey Mysterio(c) vs Undertaker

I'll be back with results
Old 01-19-2012, 04:29 PM   #651
Rookie

OVR: 0

So everybody retained and Sheamus won the triple threat against edge and Zeke, which replaced the Raw triple threat for some reason!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2012, 06:29 PM   #652
MVP

ILiveForThis's Arena

OVR: 13

RAW Results

Big Show defeats CM Punk - Remarkable match, for some reason. Punk was jumped by Del Rio, leaving easy pickings for Big Show.

Epico defeats Rey Mysterio - Epico sneaks up on Mysterio from behind, leaving him with the instant Finisher. He hits the backstabber for the easy victory.

5-person Scramble for Hardcore Championship
Kozlov defeats Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre, Goldust, and Michael McGillicutty to win the title. Crazy match, pins everywhere. I believe that Mahal was champ 3 times before Kozlov finally took the title with 4 seconds left after a headbutt on Goldust.

Free Brawl for Hardcore Championship
Jinder Mahal defeats Vladimjr Kozlov (C) - Upset with himself for losing the scramble, Mahal grabs a referee and attacks Kozlov backstage. Under the 24/7 rules, he can win the title. He attacks Kozlov, smashing his head into anything in sight. After a doorsmash and a spear into some crates, Mahal pins Kozlov to win the title. The show goes off the air as Kanes lighting shows up backstage and the crates start on fire...
www.twitch.tv/ILiveForThis
Old 01-21-2012, 02:02 AM   #653
Rookie

Grumpykore's Arena

OVR: 5

Just a quick Update: 1 week into WM27...Show and Taker are fighting on RAW Last Man Standing, probably for #1 contender VS HHH WWE champ for almost 6 months!

Punk is creepy back into the title hunt,, maybe a triple threat for the Championship next week.

Swagger just snagged the US title from Miz but as I won the title Long Island IZ came back from injury and beat down Swag on the ramp!...maybe that will be my US title match at wm27.

Since Orton is not due back till next friday on SD. I have been Feuding between Sheamus and Barrett. I think im going to do a Lastman Standing at WM27 with Orton return vs Barrett. If Barrett wins he will get a title shot very soon, he is well deserved for his hard work this past year!..and it is time!

I have a few surprises on the way - Waiting for DLC3

HARDCORE belt was brought back last PPV-thanks for the LIKE Loose-I thought I had some ol'ECW talent to work into my universe and I enjoyed every minute of those matches ECW style...back in the days so WHY NOT!

TNA IMPACT: friday night - Seems be be the one that is making the NEWS feeds lately...Everyone wants to be on FRIDAY NIGHT IMPACT!..SD roster is depleting quick!..
Bobby Roode is TNA World Champ, but Hardy is right on his heels!
Morgan and Crimson are tearing up the Tag Division...
X-Div is going off right now...newly added Tyler Rekes, seems to make a good push for top spot!...

Knockouts division is getting interesting as the Bella Twins made there jump to TNA!...

post more soon!..peace

Another WOW and OMG moment not even a remarkable match - Punk and Zigzig going at for2 straight weeks. Ziggler wins back to back weeks vs punk...after the victory zag goes for a chair under the ring........CENA music hits hes back!!!!!...pops zag with chair shot and slides into the ring helping punk up as he is on the ground, SLAMMMMMM in the head!!!!! LOL

Last edited by Grumpykore; 01-21-2012 at 02:43 AM.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:35 AM   #654
Rookie

Grumpykore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOOSECANNON
I need THE ROCK Guess I'm going to have WM without him....

And I need to steal that idea...the Hardcore title sounds fun, I do have Taz, Sabu, Raven, Sandman sitting around...and watching this classic ECW Living Dangerously PPV isn't helping right now
How is your universe going, are you at WM27 yet!...I'm having so much fun with the Hardcore title back in my universe!

I wish THQ would patch a way to free roam from ramp to backstage like NM days, that would make it more accurate then matches each week!...I have some ideas..Abyss took the title last PPV now Raven is champ!..I see Rhyno in my future with Sandman ECW style! -problem im having right now is my 50 CAW slots are filled! TNA roster is pretty fun!
Old 01-21-2012, 11:14 PM   #655
Rookie

LOOSECANNON's Arena

OVR: 1
Cool Re: Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpykore
How is your universe going, are you at WM27 yet!...I'm having so much fun with the Hardcore title back in my universe!

I wish THQ would patch a way to free roam from ramp to backstage like NM days, that would make it more accurate then matches each week!...I have some ideas..Abyss took the title last PPV now Raven is champ!..I see Rhyno in my future with Sandman ECW style! -problem im having right now is my 50 CAW slots are filled! TNA roster is pretty fun!
That's def. why we need more than 50 so Diva's and managers don't get left out! I'd have John Laurinaitus, Eric Bischoff, Teddy Long, haha all them dudes..

The other day I definitely worked out the kinks of my 50. Got rid of Rhino (who's no longer with TNA or ROH, for all I know) for Tommy Dreamer, thus making my ECW stable moderately impressive at 8 deep. Also, had to get rid of Great Muta and Jim Neidhart for the Motor City Machine Guns. Alex Shelly came back on TV the other night, and i'm sure that means Chris Sabin aren't too far behind. Now that I have Owen Hart, I'll put him with Bret in a New Hart Foundation once their feud is settled (we're probably "months" away from that)...

I promised myself I wouldn't play 'til Monday night so i can try and emulate RAW...and Smackdown was awesome, so I'll def. have 3 of those matches on my Wednesday...I'm a little tired of the CPU booking the same RAW every week, when I already settled these rivalries! They insist on putting HHH vs. Bobby Roode, but I even erased their rivalries. It's a dead issue now!

So, my nWo invasion is SLOWLY progressing with Steiner and Mr. Perfect teaming up this week, so I'm looking for post-Wrestlemania to involve both nWo and my newly formed ECW w/ the Hardcore title (already set up the trio entrances, stable, etc.)...

I'm also thinking of downloading a Rock CAW for WM27 just until the DLC becomes available to us who didn't get him...but then that would mean deleting ANOTHER guy I don't want to delete....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2012, 02:05 AM   #656
Rookie

Grumpykore's Arena

Update week of WM...

RAW

Punk has lost 3 matches in a row to Zig Zag...he has no momentum going into WM and has slipped in the ranking for the title shot vs Hunter...

Pre-match Main Event set for RAW final week before WM. UT vs SHOW Extreme rules - K.O. Match!
The DEADMAN wins!
UT is set for 20-0 for the WWE championship

SD -Wed:

SD Superstars focus on WM event!

IMPACT: Final week before Mania!

Hardy is scratching and crawling his way to the top of TNA world title ranks...he has a special partner in his remarkable-match this week..BIG ZEKE!-did he make is Jump to TNA!

The Locker room is talking about who will be the next star to make IMPACT!

LOL seems that my IMPACT SHOW is making some noise!

EY and Aries are going at for weeks!

I have my mini roster set for my HardKore title Ol' school ECW-with a DLC of the ECW ring for the event when i set it up...(special all extreme ECW Rules is a must!!!! My new addition to EWC /WCW family is The Sandman.

I going to debut another title at WM! - its going to change the face of my Universe.

Loose - I need to trim down my Top 50, I have way to many Knockouts and Diva's ( but they look so good with all the attires!-mad props to RAIDA NGP -CC awesome work)-look him up, but he only works on divas and knockouts but he said he has some cool stuff on its way! I'm thinking a want Curt Henning too, so i can push Migiliguty...needs to learn the ropes from his dad! - a Major overhaul needs to be done with my top 50, not sure if i need 6 tag teams!-i like epico and primo but there taking up slots!-with other people too.

I like how i have the ol' WWF feel when there was only one belt and you had to fight your way to the top. I makes the superstars hold on there titles for longer plus making more forms of feuds down the road. I just need to work in the superstars more in the shows!

The WM card is set - will post shortly!

THE upcoming DRAFT MIGHT BE A FACTOR for Brand splits! should be fun. - Can you imagine Jeffery NERO Hardy back in the WWE to get his shot back at Punk! - instant classic!

peace!!!!!

Last edited by Grumpykore; 01-22-2012 at 02:22 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »