Home

Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

This is a discussion on Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going? within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2012, 04:10 AM   #673
Rookie

LOOSECANNON's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

Good to see that their childhood is similar to ours

On the Road to Wrestlemania...

- RAW - Tonight, live from Baltimore, Maryland... RAW IS JERICHO!

Y2J was noticeably absent from last week's event, perhaps recovering from the amazing triple threat that was the Royal Rumble Winner's Event...even though, the actual RR-winner was not there. Regardless, Chris held off not one but two World Champions in the same night, as well as an attack ringside from Bill Goldberg. After actually have something to say, he's rudely interrupted (making this part up) by the music of former Tag Team Champion, Kofi Kingston. It's been informed that his partner Evan Bourne was suspended and subsequently shipped off to development under the TNA monicker. I expect he'll be X-Division ready in after WM. As for Kofi, he had enough of the boisterious remarks. Highlights: Y2J definitely dominated for a long time, as Ziggler ran out to the ring and interfered but didn't quite initialize who he was there to see! After Kofi broke out of the Code Breaker, the onslaught continued as the Savior won with an ol' school Lionsault. Is the former WWE champion recruiting, or scouting a perhaps WM #1 contender? Winner: Jericho.

Husky Harris vs. "The Funkosaurus" Brodus Clay w/ Alicia Fox. Highlights: Somebody betta call Husky's mama. Winner: Funk.

Triple Threat: CM Punk vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kevin Nash. The CPU has insisted on this match for over a month now, and it still fits in the storyline, so I'm going to finally give it a whirl! Double Cutscene! Nash sneaks from up under the ring to attack Punk during his entrance, and in the beginning of the match, both Punk and Zig agree to double team Nash. Highlights: As soon as Nash gave Punk a hefty boot outside of the ring, he forgot about Ziggler who slapped on his deadly sleeper for the surprising submission finish! Winner: Ziggler. Cutscene: Zig also actually offers Punk a handshake after the ring, to which Punk.. ACCEPTED!?!?!

Main Event: Kane vs. John Cena. Funny hearing the double boo's from the crowd, but that's also atypical of wrestling "fans" these days. Highlights: Kane tombstones Cena outside on the concrete! Cutscene: Just as Cena was about to make a valiant comeback, THE ROCK rushes down the ring to get a better look!! Cena, distracted, is chokeslammed to the mat for the pinfall. Winner: Kane. Another loss to Kane on Cena's resume, and this is the first time we've seen Rocky in my Universe. What is this all about!?!!

GM's note: Yes, I gave in and downloaded a CAW of The Rock. With WM only 3 weeks away, I had to get him going! Who knows when the DLC will be available.......... :/

- Smackdown -

McIntyre vs. Sheamus. Wow 2 Smackdown appearances in a row for Drew. But with Big Mac coming off consecutive victories over Santino and Sheamus coming off a rare loss (from the tables match with Barrett), I figured this would make an intriguing matchup -- well, that, and they wrestle this week on the real Smackdown. Highlights: Shea tosses Drew through the announce table. Barrett runs down the ring to get a good look, but merely tosses Sheamus back into the ring 3 repeated times Drew punched him off the apron. As soon as Barrett left, the Great White got enough momentum to perform the Celtic Cross. Winner: Shea. Even with RKO back, this new feud is only getting more interesting -- and so much for Drew's brief "push."

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Continued from last night...

If you remember, Cody Rhodes victory over Justin Gabriel last week caught the attention of an ever-recruiting Rey Mysterio and he was accompanied by Guerrero Brothers. With this said, I have decided to make the team (w/ entrance) of "Latino Heat" (which also serves me greatly since I don't have Epico & Primo!). Somehow, the CPU decided to book this match:

Trio Handicap: Rhodes vs. Eddie, Chavo, and Mysterio. What the.. hey? Let's just say Rhodes had an opening segment and Latino Heat just decided to confront him. Which led to a.. challenge? Cutscene: confusion as to who was going to start the match between Eddie & Chavo.. meh. But wait, just after the match begins -- cutscene -- Chavo DECKS Eddie and leaves the ring! Rhodes actually puts up a stellar fight that lasts awhile, but after the 3 Amigos from Eddie, Cody falls to the 6-1-9!!! Wow, I've never saw the move in the game, pretty f'n awesome. Winners: Eddie & Rey. I suppose THIS is the NEW Latino Heat! Were they only recruiting Cody to claim a point? Cutscene: Wait. What the hell! Rey just turned on Eddie after the match and gives him the stomps! It's complete havoc here on Smackdown!!! (I also notice that Eddie is immediately scrapped from the Latino Heat team, so I decided to change his theme to the "Mexican Patriot" one and leave the "Lie, Cheat, & Steal" for Chavo & Rey).

Main Event Nontitle: Big Show (WWE Champion) vs. Mark Henry. This is the Show's first appearance since losing to Y2J in the triple threat RR Winner's Challenge. Despite the madness that was that night, there's still plenty of unfinished business with Henry, though Show knows he has Daniel Bryan lurking over his shoulder (I think Bryan is lurking over EVERYONE's shoulder!). Highlights: This was great! After a very good back n' forth match, cutscene: Chris Jericho runs down towards the ring from an aisle up in the audience, leaping over the guard-rail. He proved valuable to his former teammate, kicking Henry and throwing him back in the ring in time for a "Showstopper" and "WMD," 1-2-3. Winner: Big Show. Jericho's certainly up to no good, for sure!

Last edited by LOOSECANNON; 01-25-2012 at 01:21 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:34 PM   #674
Rookie

LOOSECANNON's Arena

- TNA/Impact - Taking the week off from the ongoing storylines here to build up the matches that are going on in real life. It's typically how I'm doing my Universe, one event is close to the real show, the next follows the CPU's storylines. So far, it's been effective.

Samoa Joe vs. Matt Morgan. I knew something was fishy when my Joe, who was supposed to enter first, didn't! Cutscene: He attacks Morgan from behind during his entrance, and it only proved enough to battle through a tough match that finished with a back body drop on a chair the ref didn't notice to a body plancho off the ropes. Winner: Joe. It was a big win for Joe, as his tag title match w/ Mason Ryan in 2 weeks at Against All Odds will prove (my TNA show before WM), and even that wasn't enough, as he continued to mudhole stomp Morgan after the bell! Talk about picture-perfect cutscenes!

Also, I think now I've reached a point in my Universe where I CAN "customize" matches freely and still have great cutscenes. It's happened 3 times in a row now. Wow, fantastic.

Alex Shelley vs. Sin Cara. The return of one-half of the esteemed Motor City Machine Guns and Impact X-Division great, Alex Shelley, after not wrestling for nearly a year! He's got his sites set on new X-champ Austin Aires, so it's great to see the highly talented high-flyer back in action. Highlights: Tons of high-flying and impressive reversals. Sin Cara kicked out of Shelley's modified Celtic Cross, but only to receive a Shellshock (Spinning Complete Shot) when returning to the ring. Winner: Shelley.

Triple Threat #1 Contender's Match: Kharma vs. Michelle McCool vs. Maryse. It's the TNA debut of Maryse, as the winner of this match will face Layla at A.A.O. After not again seeing any cutscene before the match, I decided to simulate this. Sorry. Winner: McCool. Funny thing is, this win actually made the "News" section.

Main Event Tables Match: Jeff Hardy (TNA Champ) & James Storm vs. Bully Ray & Bobby Roode. The real main event for this week's TNA actually also works perfectly with the ongoing drama in my U (if you read my last week's Impact, I'm not kidding..). Highlights: My Hardy misses the swanton off the ropes and INTO the table! They didn't call the match that way, so James Storm eventually suplexes Roode through one of the tables! Winners: Hardy & Storm. This was a fantastic match, especially done "tornado" style. After Storm's music rings, both Kurt Angle and Double J rush to the ring to attack the champ and RR-winner!

The Road to Wrestlemania (and Against All Odds) continues...
Old 01-25-2012, 03:01 PM   #675
Rookie

Grumpykore's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm thinking about TNA PPV's being used on IMPACT the following Sunday WWE PPV night as normal..so i can have 2 PPVS for each brand. Just need to find some Arena to use. I have a few that are great by dre41.

Your Universe is in full swing. I need to get some time in playing wwe12' again'. i have some ideas that stormed in my head the last few nights. I also heard from some people that the patch will drop notes tomorrow and hopefully fix issues..universe update later tonight!...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2012, 05:34 PM   #676
Rookie

MNgoph's Arena

Fatal Four Way PPV results...

First Match of the night is for the Intercontinental Title
Daniel Bryant(c) vs. Chris Jericho vs. Ricky Steamboat vs. X-Pac

Originally set for Bryant vs. Steamboat, I threw in X-Pac for his rematch clause (lost at over the limit) and Jericho for winning every week on ECW(Thursday show). I made it a fatal four way elimination submission match with a 30 minute time limit. The faces fought the heels for about the first 5 minutes then Steamboat went outside the ring for a chair and nailed all three challengers. Jericho hit x-pac with the codebreaker and put the walls on to make him tap at the 9:30 mark. Right after the tap, bryant hit his signature move on Jericho and made him tap at the 10:00 mark. Steamboat and Bryant took each other finishers until with 8:30 left Bryant locked on the LaBell lock for the submission.

2nd match is for the U.S. Title and is a Ladder Match
Dolph (c) vs. Cody Rhodes vs. John Morrison vs. The Miz
It was originally scheduled for Dolph vs. Rey. They haven't fought and I have Rey scheduled for later in the night. So I put Rhodes in for his rematch, and Miz and Morrison have been going at it on Raw and ECW and since this is Fatal Four Way I said what the heck. Match was actually pretty good, with most of the action happening out of the ring. Cody hit the cross rhodes on Miz in the ring while Ziggler was hitting the zig zag on Morrison. Letting Rhodes climb the ladder and become the NEW U.S. Champ.

3rd Match is for the Unified WWE Tag Team Titles
The Titans (Big Show and Andre the Giant) vs. Los Maskos (sin cara and rey) Sin Cara and Rey, beat DX on Raw and beat The Maniacs (hogan and savage) on WCW Friday Nitro to be the number one contenders in this Tornado Flaming Table match. Los Maskos took control early with their high flying and put andre through the table at the 6 minute mark (not flaming) so the match continued. At the 12 minute mark Big show lit a table in the ring for the next 5 minutes we had a couple of near moves by both teams that would have destroyed the table. Finally Big Show put Rey through the flaming table with a spear to retain the Titles.

4th Match is a 4 man Battle Royal
Originally for Venom vs. Rock both WWE roster, I added WCW's Spider-man and Shamus who has been a monster the last few weeks. Boring Match right at the start Rock threw out Venom and Spider was disposed of by Shamus. Shamus and Rock was pretty good. With Shamus hitting the Celtic Cross and throwing the Rock over the top rope to win the Battle Royal.

5th Match is a Fatal Four Way for the WWE Title
Undertaker (c) vs. Cena vs. Edge vs. Stone Cold
Match was set up this way and decided I was pretty happy with it. Two faces vs. two heels. Cena and Edge are heels done by the Universe not me. Match is scheduled for one fall and a 60 minute time limit. Pretty good action. back and forth match. At the seven minute mark Undertaker hit the Tombstone on Edge then Austin hit Edge with the Stunner, and finally Cena with the AA on Edge. Cena hit Edge with a second AA and went for the cover while Undertaker was giving the Last Ride to Austin. 1-2-3... CENA WINS!!! CENA WINS!!! cutscrene has Evan Bourne come out to congratulate him.

6th Match HIAC Fatal Four Way for the WCW Title
Scheduled for DDP (c) vs. Nash vs. Eddie vs. Ric Flair. I changed Flair for Brock Lesnar because of WCW Friday Nitro. First match of the go home Nitro, Lesnar took on Nash and Flair in a triple threat. Lesnar won and destroyed Flair afterwords causing him to be "injured" for this match. During the match Nash hit all three with the powerbomb, Eddie hit the frog splash on Lesnar, Lesnar hit all three with the f5, and while DDP was hitting the diamond cutter on eddie for the first time Lesnar hit the F5 a second time on Nash and got the W.

What I learned that needs to be fixed...
6 matches and not one double team move at all.
HIAC match no one left the ring.
Battle Royals are boring. To quickly thrown out
Old 01-25-2012, 05:41 PM   #677
Rookie

Grumpykore's Arena

After watching the first ever Inferno Match this afternoon in my WWE DVD collection. My Attitude ERA has began again. The Demon of Death Valley and Kane set the WWF on fire in the early 90's. Now that UT is the WWE champ in my Universe. It will be a perfect time to start causing massive destruction with KANE now that he has return. Another great thing is the DLC3 is coming out very soon and just finished watching the HIAC with UT and Mankind at KING OF THE RING. As Jim say says "Damit someone stop the Dame match, enough is enough!"...I'm excited...perfect time for the Upcoming PPV....BANG BANG!
Old 01-26-2012, 01:10 PM   #678
Rookie

LOOSECANNON's Arena

Just a couple more weeks before Wrestlemania!

- RAW -

Nontitle: X-Pac vs. Jack Swagger (Champ). The All-American American finally gets out of the CM Punk/Zack Rider/John Cena conflict stuff to gear up for his impending match at WM. Thus far, we haven't a clue who the #1 contender will be, but the crowd in the Nation's capitol tonight gladly approves this opener not having seen X-Pac on TV in some time. Highlights: Straight job with outside help from Vickie into the Swagger Bomb. Winner: Swagger. This match was used to help push the U.S. Title a little since it had barely ben defended since he won it over Ryder a couple weeks ago.

Chris Jericho vs. Kane. Both of these wrestlers have been on a roll lately, with Y2J defeating both Big Show & Jeff Hardy in one night, nearly winning the Elimination Chamber the night before, winning in random tag matches, and also defeating Kofi Kingston last week. Kane, on the other hand, has beatin John Cena a couple times, and Zach Ryder, as well. With Wrestlemania just a couple weeks away, we need to figure out a contender situation in the muddled division. Highlights: After Jericho put on quite the show against the big man, he still laid defeated after a body press left him lifeless. In other words, I failed to kick out of a stupid pin that I should have been able to. Winner: Kane. That sucked.

Dolph Ziggler vs. CM Punk. Both of these top superstars may have lost the WWE Championship within the past couple months, but somehow agreed upon a handshake after Ziggler put an ever irritating Kevin Nash to sleep last week. Regardless, they still have a match tonight. Cutscene: Oh, this is great! Kevin Nash attacks Ziggler on the entrance ramp, leaving him lifeless and taking over the match for him in the process! Highlights: For whatever reason, Punk dominated for most of the match and then Nash was able to get one of his finishers and after a dramatic kickout of the chokeslam, I was unable to kick out of the double-handed chokeslam. Winner: Nash. Not liking how this RAW is going!!! Cutscene: Nash leaves the ring to confront a pissed-off Ziggler on the entrance ramp. Security is there to break up this confrontation. I'm about as lost as you are!!!

Main Event: John Bradshaw Layfield & Alberto Del Rio vs. John Cena & The Rock. Attempting to kill several birds with this one stone. JBL not only defeated Cena's good friend Ryder a couple weeks ago, he put him on the shelf for 6 months -- and revels in the spotlight that is the Nation's Capitol. ADR is also recuperating from injuries handed to him from Kane...and has some unfinished business with Cena. The Rock caused a distraction to Cena last week -- by his mere presence -- that led to Kane's victory. John Laurinaitus, the smarty pants that he is, has forced Cena & Rocky to team up tonight to settle these scores. The madness! Highlights: This match went on for way too long! I found it funny when Cena tagged The Rock in right away without a blink. JBL & ADR proved to be an excellent team, giving John & Johnson some of the toughest competition they've ever faced... Whoever did this move-set for this CAW Rock should be crucified! It's horrible! No Rock Bottom? Can't you just make that? Ugh. Winners: Rock & Cena. They both celebrated their victory after winning the match... Thanks for the cutscene, U.

- Smackdown - Y2J is furious! He's stormed in Teddy Long's locker room and has demanded a rematch with Kane TONIGHT! And NOW!

Y2J vs. Kane. After a pretty intense beatdown by Kane, the ref gets knocked out when Jericho caroons himself from the apron and misses Kane! Cutscene: Big Show heads down the ring to fight Kane!!!...Kane actually fends off the World Heavyweight Champion while Jericho distracts the ref, and Chokeslams him after the DQ bell sounds off!!! Winner: Kane. Definitely makes up for last night!

TBC...

Last edited by LOOSECANNON; 01-26-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:07 AM   #679
Rookie

Grumpykore's Arena

Loose, IMPACT on Spike was sweet tonight...I like what there doing with Hardy, Storm and Roode..and now bubba!...sting is in charge.

Enjoyed you last TNA post, great job.

Getting ready to fire up WWE12 for a bit, everyone is asleep.

I wish I had my DLC3, just finished watching Batista "I walk Alone"...I wish he would make a come back, but I think he has his mind set on UFC now that Brock is done. But would not that the be the sick if he showed up at the rumble as a legend. Wins it and round 3 for the Animal.

Anyways, I'm excited for the patch, & Kane. Extreme rules is going to one hell of a a PPV.
Post matches later...

1st thing is first, see how I can fix Punk in my universe...bad streak going on! I
need to assemble to key players for a new feud i have going!

Last edited by Grumpykore; 01-27-2012 at 02:10 AM.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:35 AM   #680
Rookie

LOOSECANNON's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpykore
Loose, IMPACT on Spike was sweet tonight...I like what there doing with Hardy, Storm and Roode..and now bubba!...sting is in charge.

Enjoyed you last TNA post, great job.

Getting ready to fire up WWE12 for a bit, everyone is asleep.

I wish I had my DLC3, just finished watching Batista "I walk Alone"...I wish he would make a come back, but I think he has his mind set on UFC now that Brock is done. But would not that the be the sick if he showed up at the rumble as a legend. Wins it and round 3 for the Animal.

Anyways, I'm excited for the patch, & Kane. Extreme rules is going to one hell of a a PPV.
Post matches later...

1st thing is first, see how I can fix Punk in my universe...bad streak going on! I
need to assemble to key players for a new feud i have going!
1. Thank you. I loved how Crimson destroyed Mason Ryan (my "Magnus") in my game, yet on TNA my Magnus beat him; then in my game Samoa Joe beat Matt Morgan, yet on TNA Morgan defeared Joe rather easily. I don't mind the contrasts.

2. I'm sorta glad Batista will be entering my U after WM. In fact, I'm glad all of the wrestlers are, as I'm already pretty stacked. With that said, the retro Kane DLC actually gave me an amazing idea for post Wrestlemania. I'll keep up the suspense, tho

3. I'm going to take a real good look at your Mania before I do mine..I sort of have some ideas, but there's just been some wild out cutscenes that have my fed going at a rapid pace. Really tough to follow and that's why I post every little thing. Anyone trying to do a realistic WWE & TNA fed together deserves props lol

4. Is Punk your champion? My WWE title has changed twice already in the past 2 months -- I typically hate that -- but I didn't mind how it happened, and now Ziggler and Punk, both beltless, appear to be allies. Trust me, Nash has something, or should I say someone up his sleeves for this.

5. Can't wait to see how your Extreme Rules goes. I also can't wait to see what will happen with the new patch. Will it erase our ongoing feds? (Probably.) Will it allow us to change the "double-branded" Thursday show? (Probably not). Actually, the whole "CAW only" brand doesn't really do a WHOLE LOT now that my Universe has been going on for 3 months. However, now I'm able to get rid of some of the legends for caws...which means I can doublebrand TNA/Impact as nWo/Impact or ECW/Impact? Lots of options here now... February should be a fun month, go figure that I begin a new job and class...

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »