Home

WWE Off-Topic

This is a discussion on WWE Off-Topic within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2019, 08:29 PM   #14513
MVP

Brother Love's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
Cornette vowing to outlive Russo so he can piss on his grave was the best part of the show. I was always on Bret’s side but if he really did think they were going to screw him and still let Shawn put him in the sharpshooter then Vince was right...Bret screwed Bret

I don’t think I’ve ever been on Bret’s side of it. His entire career would be thought if differently if he’d just done the job. He let it ruin him and I think he was so screwed up after this it ruined his WCW run.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2019, 08:40 PM   #14514
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Love
I don’t think I’ve ever been on Bret’s side of it. His entire career would be thought if differently if he’d just done the job. He let it ruin him and I think he was so screwed up after this it ruined his WCW run.

I’m a Bret mark so I’ve always been on his side with the screwjob, if he was dropping it to anyone but the guy that lost his smile I might feel differently
Old 04-18-2019, 09:59 PM   #14515
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:

Ugh. I hate agreeing with you. But even as a Bret mark, you gotta do the job. One of the many times Bret took himself way too serious. Drop the belt and go on about your day.

Sent from my SM-T837P using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2019, 10:59 PM   #14516
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

According to Dave Meltzer, the Shield's Final Chapter last(maybe?) match this Sunday will see them team up to take on the team of...............................

Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre and Bobby Lashley.

Yawn.
Old 04-19-2019, 12:20 AM   #14517

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

The Ambrose farewell tour strikes me as odd? Did he tell them he was taking a year or two off from wrestling anywhere?
Old 04-19-2019, 12:28 AM   #14518
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
The Ambrose farewell tour strikes me as odd? Did he tell them he was taking a year or two off from wrestling anywhere?
That's been one of the rumors; he's burnt out from wrestling and doesn't want to do it anymore. AEW wants him but he doesn't want them is another. And the third is he may work some Indy dates and that's all the info we have. No idea of when or where.

I lean towards the he's burnt out and doesn't want to wrestle anymore. The dude was the iron man in WWE for the last few years. He wasn't really injured until last year and was always on TV in some sort of program. From the sounds of it he doesn't really talk to anyone outside Seth, Roman, and Renee.
Old 04-19-2019, 02:24 AM   #14519

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
Ugh. I hate agreeing with you. But even as a Bret mark, you gotta do the job. One of the many times Bret took himself way too serious. Drop the belt and go on about your day.

I agree he should have dropped it *Stephen A voice* HOWEVAH I don't blame him on not wanting to drop it to Shawn especially when you try to act like a professional on your way out but the other guy wants to act like a little bitch. They could have gone with the rumored plan of him dropping it the following night.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 04-19-2019, 05:07 AM   #14520
MVP

Brother Love's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1

Look it how the guy who he didn’t want to help benefitted from his selfishness. It’s kind of ironic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »