Home

WWE Off-Topic

This is a discussion on WWE Off-Topic within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-02-2022, 01:20 AM   #18825

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: WWE Off-Topic

Might be the only time the "you deserve it" chant made sense lol. Although the WWE HOF fame is pretty questionable in terms of consistency, and inductions feel too slick and produced for my liking, so it's more accurate to say he's one of a few who deserves credit for WWF/WWE making it through all these decades and still being relevent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2022, 01:42 AM   #18826
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Interesting interview by Roman Reigns who revealed that we almost lost out on The Tribal Chief storyline and Roman himself. He also said the hardest thing he has ever done in front of a live crowd was that RAW in 2018 where he revealed he had battled leukemia, only his family and closest friends knew about it.

Quote:
Reigns, 36, had already made millions and said he was smart with his money. He had headlined WrestleMania four times and was a multiple-time former world champion. If he was going to leave the new house and his family to go back to that grueling road life with WWE, during a time of uncertainty, it would have to be for something remarkable.

"It has to be groundbreaking," Reigns said. "It has to be history-making."

"That's the yearning," Heyman said. "That's what we both crave. That's what we both desired. That was the only reason why we were both going to come back on television. I was very satisfied with my career ending as the advocate for Brock Lesnar and the body of work that I put together in 30-plus years.

"I just knew if I'm gonna make this what it needs to be, I have to be able to connect to it," Reigns said. "And nobody can really write that for me. I have a writer and they do put stuff on paper. But that doesn't necessarily mean I want to use it and/or even want to look at it. So, it just depends. A lot of times I will read it, and if I'm not into it, then I'm just not into it. And I've gotta make it mine. "

https://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/...ero-back-again
Old 04-02-2022, 02:16 AM   #18827
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Seth is Night One... so tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
I thought Seth's match is on Saturday?

Either way, that would be the biggest swerve ever but another waste to a(nother) great ending for 'Taker.

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation
It was just a joke. And I can't keep my nights straight will all this stuff.
Old 04-02-2022, 03:00 AM   #18828
MVP

MrDubya's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
Absolutely legendary

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I just got back in. Man, that place was packed! I had nice seats on the floor, but I kind of wish I was on the opposite side of the ring. First time for me really going inside an arena that size since pre-Covid days. People around me were seemingly popping for every spot from the Smackdown portion of the event. To me, most of it was boring as hell. I thought I'd see more people dressed as Taker or Paul Bearer. I did see one guy in a Macho Man robe and hat, and a little girl dressed as Charlotte.

Steiners were alright. Vader and Shad both being applauded for being great fathers was wonderful. I didn't care much for the Sharmell speech. It had an air of phoniness to me. Maybe I'm in the minority on that, because everyone around my area were screaming for her. The only thing that popped me was her mentioning the Kurt Angle storyline. Had a few legitimate laughs during the Taker speech. It was very introspective at times for me. Not sure I ever will attend another WWE event, since this was basically the only thing left I cared about. I got to watch a character I watched since I was 7 for 30 years go into the Hall of Fame. I can say I went out on a high point, if this is it.
Old 04-02-2022, 11:02 AM   #18829

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Interesting that no superstar on stage was really bothering to clap or anything when Dana Warrior came out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
I somehow got through that segment without crying. RIP to Shad Gaspard.

Much deserved award and like many I wish they'd rename the award after him.

All those videos of him with his son (especially when his son was a toddler), they're really cutting onions.
Old 04-02-2022, 11:06 AM   #18830
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

https://twitter.com/whattupjt/status...M6BY0eQ9iHEc8Q

The responses to this are hilarious lol
Old 04-02-2022, 11:36 AM   #18831

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Vince McMahon naming 30 guys in 30 seconds and fans trying to keep up with WHAT chants lol

That reaction for Undertaker went on for almost 6 minutes from the time his music stopped!

Last edited by Majingir; 04-02-2022 at 12:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2022, 12:33 PM   #18832
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Vince McMahon naming 30 guys in 30 seconds and fans trying to keep up with WHAT chants lol

That reaction for Undertaker went on for almost 6 minutes from the time his music stopped!
Anyone still doing the "what" chant in 2022 should have their vocal chords removed. Annoying, stupid and disrespectful to anyone attempting to cut a promo or speak for our enjoyment.

Not sure if it needs to be said, but that goes for anytime it happens in any promotion. Idiots trying to "get themselves over" instead of enjoying the moment.

And I'm sorry for pissing on your post, Maj. If you enjoy the "what" stuff cool, but I definitely despise the idiots still doing it.

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 04-02-2022 at 01:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »