Home

Create-a-Title

This is a discussion on Create-a-Title within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2012, 01:30 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 11
Create-a-Title

Hey guys I wanted to know if Im missing something. Im trying to edit a belt so that the announcer calls it the "WWF" or "World Wrestling Federation" Championship belt.

I have not seen the word federation or WWF in the call names that are available.

Have you guys seen it? I find it kinda weird we can have WCW, ECW, TNA, but no WWF.

If theres no way, no biggie this is not a complaint topic at all. I'll get over it!

Just wondering...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #2
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Create-a-Title

You're not going to find it because they were sued by the World Wildlife Federation and that's why they became the WWE instead of the WWF. I'm sure they decided it wasn't smart to allow this to be in the game either.
Old 11-30-2012, 03:57 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescoop
You're not going to find it because they were sued by the World Wildlife Federation and that's why they became the WWE instead of the WWF. I'm sure they decided it wasn't smart to allow this to be in the game either.
Got it, I do remember hearing about that whole ordeal! WWF being excluded I can understand that, but the word federation? But, in this sue-happy world I definitely I can see why if that was the reason they excluded it but thats a shame. I'll just have to settle for World Wrestling Championship
Old 12-01-2012, 08:35 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by acolbert
Got it, I do remember hearing about that whole ordeal! WWF being excluded I can understand that, but the word federation? But, in this sue-happy world I definitely I can see why if that was the reason they excluded it but thats a shame. I'll just have to settle for World Wrestling Championship
Or just use WWE. It's how all the other titles are described. It's one letter.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:08 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Or just use WWE. It's how all the other titles are described. It's one letter.
Yea, its not a big deal. But I have my Universe setup in 3 divisions WWF, WCW, ECW with overall title being WWE Undisputed. No biggie I just changed the belt to World Wrestling Fighting and the short name is WWF Champ.

The "division" belts I changed to silver (WWF,WCW,ECW champs) with the WWE title being the only gold one. And all the other titles are bronze (IC,Hardcore, US, TT, etc). Then at each PPV the 3 division champs go at it for The Undisputed title. I know this setup isnt for everybody but I like it.

Im not complaining about it, but just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing something

Thanks Fellas!

Last edited by acolbert; 12-01-2012 at 10:21 AM. Reason: clarification
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »