Home

Raw 07/22/13 - I'm gonna git you sucka

This is a discussion on Raw 07/22/13 - I'm gonna git you sucka within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #1
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Raw 07/22/13 - I'm gonna git you sucka

Brad "I'm already doing a better job as GM than Vickie" Maddox went all Gozer the Gozerian giving Cena the option to choose his destructor. He just picked the first thing that came to his head,the most harmless thing. Something he loved from his childhood. Something that could never,ever possibly destroy him. A billy goat. Because Cena's character has been a troll this year. Remembering Three Billy Goats Gruff from his childhood the obvious choice was just that as it goes in the story,trolls eat goats. Unfortuately for him that comes in the form of Daniel Bryan who had the entire arena chanting "YES!" in Cena's face with him.

No one asked Cena if he was a God though. CM Punk would've said yes. He's planning on taking down one mister Paul E. Heyman and all the people that conspired against him. Including Curtis Axel and Brock Lesnar. After getting a beating from Heyman and Lesnar last week it appears Punk will have to be more clever than a direct assault.

Damien Sandow offered the branch of apology,friendship and forgiveness to Cody Rhodes...even though he shouldn't have had to since they both clearly agreed it was every man for themselves at MitB and one could climb over the other to get it. Sandow even went as far to offer Cody the job of protecting the case. Then Cody attacked him unprovoked thus putting an end to their friendship. This somehow made Cody the face and Sandow the heel despite the fact Sandow was right and at least tried to fix things unlike Cody who resorted to being a boorish hooligan. But hey this is a crowd that cheers for drunks,women abusers,drug users and some that are all 3 so I guess it makes sense they would cheer for such a ruffian.

Blandy Borton Bot defeated Alberto Del Rio on SD...which did absolutely nothing for no one and only further devauled that title. Neither have a feud and I have no idea what the World title match at Summerslam could be. Perhaps a returning Ricardo will go face and challenge ADR.

After the last Raw everyone was asking "WHY Big E WHHHYYYY?!!?". He answered on twitter "Lack of home training. Boredom. Practice. Choose one." hmm I'll go with lack of home training. It was also pointed out on twitter that AJ tends to dress like her boyfriend so we can only hope something comes of this budding romance. Ziggler is sure to go after his former bodyguard. He'll run him out of the company even. At which point Big E will head on over to TNA with Fhan-dhan-go where a match will be set up with the 2 of them and a mystery partner to face Chris Sabin,Magnus and Sting. Undoubtedly their partner will turn out to be AJ Styles who turns on TNA and they form......this sounds awfully familar.

The Wyatt Family has now taken out Kane and R-Truth. They keep telling Kane to follow the buzzards. But if they kidnapped him and took him to their home in the swamp wouldn't the buzzards already be there? He'd want to go opposite of the buzzards. I'll assume Kane is still lost in said swamp due to Bray Wyatt's poor directions. Their next target should be Sheamus since he helped Corey Graves and Adrian Neville defeat the Wyatt Family and win the tag team titles on NXT.

That can't go unpunished fella.

Mark Henry tried to demand a title shot with no cause for a rematch. You know what that is? Injustice. The Shield were there to remind him of such. It looks like it'll be Henry & the Usos taking on Shield at Summerslam...as opposed to the titles they hold being defended. Remember when Shield were main eventers the ratings were up and Ambrose was going to face Undertaker at Summerslam? Yah me too.

After last weeks amazing main event of RVD vs. Y2J it appears Jericho will be taking off again. According to his twitter he's done with WWE for now and will be touring with his band. RVD has nothing to do. Maybe he can help Punk deal with the Heyman guys. What amazing match will Brad Maddox deliver this week!?

Remember,don't cross the streams!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2013, 05:50 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Raw 07/22/13 - I'm gonna git you sucka

Nothing says the titles can't be on the line in a 3 on 3. Triple H's WWF Title was once on the line in a 6-man tag match. I can recall other tag matches where singles titles were on the line (one involving Two Man Power Trip and Kane and Undertaker maybe?). Of course, the titles never change hands which gives that way, but it can be scheduled.

EDIT: The Rock did actually win the WWF title in that 6-man tag match. I ordered that PPV too, but TWC was ****ty as hell that night so it was pixelated. Got a $30 (yes, $30) PPV free. Didn't remember seeing it. The tag match did have titles change hands, but it was the tag titles; Triple H and Austin kept the IC and WWF titles.

Last edited by dochalladay32; 07-21-2013 at 06:54 AM.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:19 PM   #3
All Star

st0rmb11's Arena

OVR: 30

It's a shame that The Shield has nothing to do, but come on, we couldn't possibly expect the writers to come up with something for TWO stables to do....

Spoiler

Cincinnati Reds

UNC Tarheels

Twitter: @st0rmb11

PS4
Old 07-22-2013, 12:58 PM   #4
MVP

Greekcian's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Here is what is scheduled for tonight's edition of WWE Monday Night RAW…

* How will CM Punk respond to the brutal attack by Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman last week on RAW?

* The Big Show is set to return tonight.

* The next step in the John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan feud.

* What do Mark Henry and the Usos have in store for the Shield?

* Also advertised to appear: Triple H, Vince McMahon, Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family and Rob Van Dam.

Yay, Big Show is back...
Old 07-22-2013, 04:26 PM   #5
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

I was so excited for Big Show I forgot to include him in the preview.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #6
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

The entire first paragraph made this link completely worth clicking. Hilarious.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:09 PM   #7
MVP

Greekcian's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
I was so excited for Big Show I forgot to include him in the preview.
You had one job damnit!

(For some reason I can't type "damnit" without hearing Vince say it in my head... I should go see Dr. Shelby for that I think.)
Old 07-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #8
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

I like Brad for his great taste in fashion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »