Home

SimWorld WWE2K14 Universe Blog

This is a discussion on SimWorld WWE2K14 Universe Blog within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Will you tune in?
yes 26 92.86%
no 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2014, 12:29 AM   #9
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: SimWorld WWE2K14 Universe Blog

January 2014 - Week 1

"Welcome to WWE Main Event, I'm the Miz, the most must-see wrestler in the business and I would like to introduce my new full-time announcing partner Tom Philips."

"Thanks Miz! NXT just wasn't enough so I decided to add a little bit more to my plate!"

"That's great Tom, but this is my show and I'm why people tune in. Tonight, we've got a couple great matches coming your way, starting with a 6-man tag-team match with Los Matadores and Sin Cara taking on 3MB!"

Los Matadores and Sin Cara
vs
3MB

"Don't forget to tune into Raw, January 20th as "the Animal" Batista returns to the ring after am almost 4-yea hiatus!"

"Yes! That should be a great show! Now, let's get ready for our main event in which former tag-team partners Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel get back together to face off against the Usos!"

The Usos
vs
Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd

"Le Manu Samoa e ua malo ona fai o le faiva
Le Manu Samoa lenei ua ou sau
Leai se isi Manu oi le atu laulau
Ua ou sau nei ma le mea atoa
O lou malosi ua atoatoa
Ia e faatafa ma e soso ese
Leaga o lenei manu e uiga ese
Le Manu Samoa
Le Manu Samoa
Le Manu Samoa e o mai I Samoa Le Manu!

USO!"

The Usos make their way to the ring after doing their war ritual dance as Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel were already waiting for them. The teams shake hands prior to the match as Kidd and Jimmy start. Jimmy would immediately gain the momentum as he worked on the midsection of Kidd. After an irish whip to the corner, Jimmy would tag Jey in and they would irish whip Kidd into the ropes, Jimmy would drop to the ground and as Kidd went to hurdle him, Jey would hit him with a shoulder block.

Jey kept the pressure on Kidd, but one slip up and Kidd would get a hot tag to Gabriel. He would immediately run over and knock Jimmy off the apron and than pick up Jey and irish whip him into the ropes and drop kick him over the top. Kidd came to and pretended to do a suicide dive towards the Usos but he would land on the apron. He would than fake a moonsault and as the Usos looked up to Kidd, Gabriel came diving through the middle rope. With momentum on their side, Gabriel would roll Jey back into the ring and go for the pin. He would kick out and Gabriel made his way to his corner and tagged Kidd back in.

He would immediately put Jey in a sharpshooter but before he could do any real damage, Jimmy would hop into the ring and hit a super kick on Kidd. Gabriel would jump in and attempt a crossbody on Jimmy but he would catch him, toss him onto his shoulders and hit him with a Samoan drop. Jey would regain composure and begin climbing the top rope as Jimmy would climb the one diagonal from him. They would both hit a splash from the top rope and pick up a "double" pin on Kidd and Gabriel.

The Usos would check on Gabriel and Kidd to make sure they were alright before celebrating on the turnbuckles. They motioned their hands around their waists as to say that the tag-team titles would be their's soon as the cameras went to black.

Old 01-03-2014, 06:30 PM   #10
MVP

bigbob's Arena

January 2014 - Week 2

"Welcome to Monday Night Raw, coming to you from the great city of Newark, New Jersey, I'm Michael Cole, alongside Jerry "the King" Lawler and JBL! We've got a.. wait a minute.. what's this...?"

"Oh my God, Michael. it's Mr. McMahon and it looks like he's on his way out here right now!"

"Hopefully it's to fire both of you! Haha"

"I've not been very happy with the way things have been going lately here in the WWE, so tonight, I'm running the show and I've got a major announcement. I've decided that we will have a tag-team tournament to determine who will challenge Cody Rhodes and Goldust at the Royal Rumble for the WWE Tag-Team Championship."

"YES! YES! YES! YES!"

"Wow guys, this crowd is going crazy tonight!"

"We will begin the tournament with two matches tonight where we will see the Big Show and Rey Mysterio taking on Ryback and Curtis Axel, as well as the Prime Time Players taking on the Real Americans.

Are you not.. SPORTS ENTERTAINED?!"

"Mr. McMahon just dropped a huge set of matches on us for tonight and they start right after this quick break!"

"Don't forget to check out "The History of WWE: 50 Years of Sports Entertainment" DVD, available now!"

"WEEEEEEEELLLLLLL, IT'S THE BIIIGGG SHHOOOWWW!"

"Making their way to the ring, weighing in at a combined 700lbs, Rey Mysterio.. and.. the BIG SHOW!"

Big Show and Rey Mysterio make their way into the ring as Ryback and Curtis Axel stand in their corner, talking over their gameplan. Big Show steps out of the ring, as does Ryback. Axel and Mysetrio tie up in the middle of the ring, Axel getting the upperhand by using his size advantage. Mysterio, however, would use his speed and agility to get away from Axel and gain full momentum. Axel would eventually get to his corner and tag in Ryback. Mysterio would attempt to go toe-to-toe with Ryback, but he would get thrown away like a bag of potatoes every time. Ryback would attempt a quick meathook but Mysterio would duck, and out of no where Big Show would reach over the ropes and hit Ryback with the Knockout Punch. Mysetrio would attempt the pin, but Axel would break it up. Big Show would attempt to get in the ring but the ref was trying to hold him out as Axel would beat Mysterio down and drag him away from the corner. Ryback and Mysetrio both started to come to and Ryback would get to his corner and tag Axel in. Axel thought he had a great plan, but Mysterio would get the hot tag to Big Show. Big Show would completely demolish Axel, calling for a chokeslam. Ryback would dive at Shows knees, bringing him to one knee. He would go for a meathook but out of no where, Mysterio would come flying over the top rope and hit a hurricanrana and set Ryback up for the 619. He would hit the 619 and as he began to fall back, Big Show would grab him by the throat. Axel began to stand and Big Show would grab him as well, hitting a double chokeslam, pinning both of them for the win.

"There you have it, folks. The first team to move forward in the tag-team tournament!"

As they were celebrating, Damien Sandow's music would hit and he would make his way onto the stage.

"If you two ignoramuses would please exit the squared circle, my match is next."

Big Show and Rey Mysterio would walk up the ramp, passed Sandow. Big Show would fake a punch to Sandow, who jumped back scared. John Cena's music would hit and he would come running onto the stage. The crowd began a loud mixture of chants and boos.

"Wonderful crowd here tonight."

He would sprint down to the ring and slide under the bottom rope, but before he could do anything, Sandow immeditely jumped on him to try and get the upperhand. It didn't take Cena long to turn the tables on Sandow, hitting him with a couple of shoulder blocks. He threw lift Sandow onto his shoulders and attempt an Attitude Adjustment but Sandow would slide off and push Cena into the ref. As Cena is checking on the ref, Sandow made his way outside and grabbed a kendo stick from under the ring. He would slide back in and attack Cena while he was still checking on the ref. The ref would come to, and he would attempt the pin but Cena would kick out at two and a half. Sandow would start arguing to the ref and as he turned around to finish Cena off, Cena would pull him down and into an STF and Sandow would tap out.

"The Animal Returns, January 20th!"

The camera cuts to the back with Renee Young standing by.. "Ladies and gentleman, Randy Orton.. Randy, how does it feel.."

Orton cuts her off "I've been hearing a lot of talk in the back that I don't deserve to be the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. People say the title was just handed too me, that I didn't earn it. I'll tell you what. The WWE Universe doesn't deserve to see me, and my opponent Dolph Ziggler does deserve to face me.. and he won't tonight. I'm going home" ..and he storms off.

Once again, Renee Young.. "Ladies and Gentleman, Dolph Ziggler. I know you're probably really frustrated that Randy Orton left early tonight. You're going to be given the night off as well, how are you really feeling?"

"Orton says I don't deserve a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.. and you know, I believe the higher ups believe I don't either. I've worked my *** off since the day I got here, proving that I can compete with the best of them. They say I don't deserve it, well I'm going to prove I deserve it whenever I win the Royal Rumble this year!"

Darren Young and Titus O'Neil make their way to the ring, interacting with the young kids around the baracade. They would get into the ring and as Titus O'Neil went to speak, the Real Americans' music hit. Leading the way is Zeb Coulter, mic in hand.

"Vince McMahon said before the show that things have no going the way he felt they should be going and he was right. We've all seen it, and we all know what the problem is. It's people like you two, you people. Now that Alberto Del Rio has been out of the picture for a while now, we can get to the new problem in America, and we'll begin by eliminating both of you."

O'Neil and Young would waste little time, jumping out of the ring and meeting Antonio Cesaro and Jack Swagger half way up the ramp. They would go at it outside for a few minutes before finally making it into the ring. Both teams are together in the ring, taking it to one another. Young would climb up to the top rope and attempt a diving crossbody to Cesaro, but he catches him with a huge uppercut! The Real Americans would jump on O'Neil but his strength was too much for the both of them as he pushes them off. He would hit a big boot to the chest of Swagger and finally, the referee would ring the bell once Cesaro and O'Neil were the only two in the ring. The match would end quickly as Cesaro go overly aggressive and O'Neil would catch him with a Clash of Titus! He would pick up the pin but would have no time to celebrate as Swagger jumped back into the ring and dove at O'Neil knees. He would go down but his partner Young would come to the rescue, closelining Swagger into the corner. Cesaro would attempt to closeline Young but he would duck and he'd hit Swagger instead! As he turned around, O'Neil would hit him with a big shoulder block and send him flying outside the ring as Young would closeline Swagger over the top rope.

The show would cut to commercial with the Prime Time Players doing the Millions of Dollars dance in the middle of the ring.

Daniel Bryan would stand over top of Wyatt at the end of the match, standing victorious and still having not given into the Family. Luke Harper and Erik Rowan would come sprinting down to the ring and Bryan, too proud to run, would attempt to fight them off. Their monstorous size would take advantage of the smaller Bryan, but the crowd begins to cheer as Big E Langston and Mark Henry come sprinting down to the ring and begin to clean house. Big E and Mark Henry would lift Bryan onto their shoulders as the three of them would chant "Yes!" with the crowd as the show goes off the air.
Old 01-05-2014, 06:13 PM   #11
MVP

bigbob's Arena

January 2014 - Week 2

"Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Friday Night Smackdown from our great capital, I'm Michael Cole along side JBL!"

"We've got a great show for you guys tonight, as long as Cole keeps his mouth shut for the most of it!"

"Anyways, we get you guys kicked off tonight with another match in the chase for the tag-team titles at the Royal Rumble in which we'll see the Usos face off against Los Matadores!"

"Le Manu Samoa e ua malo ona fai o le faiva
Le Manu Samoa lenei ua ou sau
Leai se isi Manu oi le atu laulau
Ua ou sau nei ma le mea atoa
O lou malosi ua atoatoa
Ia e faatafa ma e soso ese
Leaga o lenei manu e uiga ese
Le Manu Samoa
Le Manu Samoa
Le Manu Samoa e o mai I Samoa Le Manu!

When we so Us, you say O! US!"

"O!"

"US!"

"O!"

Jimmy and Jey make their way to the ring, warming up a little before hand while Los Matadores make their big entrance with El Torito! The crowd loves El Torito and seem to give him a bigger reaction then Diego and Fernando.

The Usos
vs
Los Matadores

The match was fairly even in the beginning, but the Usos used their size to get the advantage. The match would spill to the outside and El Torito would check on Diego and Fernando, when out of no where Jimmy and Jey come flying over the top rope to take all three of them out. The Usos would throw both members of Los Matadores back into the ring and would begin to play to the crowd, getting them going. As Diego came to, Jey would hit a super kick cleanly to the jaw as Jimmy would hit a Samoan drop on Fernando. Both Usos would climb to the top rope and hit a splash simultaneously as the ref would count the one, two, three and the Usos would move on to the next round.

El Torito would check on Los Matadores outside of the ring as the Usos celebrated their victory on the ropes.

Throughout the match, a split screen would come up with the tag-team championships Goldust and Cody Rhodes watching the match from backstage. After the match is over, they were talking about the teams that have moved on, Big Show and Rey Mysterio, the Prime Time Players and the Usos.

"We've got a lot of work to do, brother. There's a bunch of great teams that are making it to the next round and it isn't going to be easy at the Royal Rumble, especially since we're both going to be in the big match as well."

"We've got this Cody. We've held the titles for almost three months now and as long as we continue to work together, we'll be fine."

The two would hug and walk off, still talking about each of their possible opponents.

Damien Sandow
vs
Fandango

"Don't forget, the Animal returns next week!"

"I can't wait Cole, he's a monster!"

"Me either, partner! Welcome back to Smackdown, everybody. We've got a.. wait a minute.. something is going on in the back.."

"That's next John!"

CM Punk
vs
The Wyatt Family

CM Punk would waste little time as the Wyatt Family made their entrance first. Knowing everything was stacked against him, we would come out from the back and attack Luke Harper and Erik Rowan during their entrance in an attempt to get the upper hand. While catching them off guard helped initially, once they both came to, it seemed as if it was only a matter of time until they completely destroyed CM Punk. Punk would get some slight momentum after flipping Harper over the top rope. He had Rowan in the corner and hit him with a big knee in the corner and throw him to the ground. Punk would climb the top rope and signal for an elbow drop but the Wyatt's music would hit again and Bray Wyatt would make his way onto the stage. Punk started yelling at him to come down and fight, which gave the Wyatt's time they needed. Luke would climb onto the apron and push Punk off the top rope. He would than climb into the ring and as Punk stood up, he would hit him with a huge closeline! Erik would than hit a huge splash onto Punk and pick up the pin.

Bray, still standing at the top of the ramp, motioned those two to get Punk and drag him to the top of the ramp. Once up there, Bray would hit Punk with a Sister Abigail. Bray would stand over him, laughing as the show went to commercial.

Sin Cara
vs
Wade Barrett

"What an ending to the last match! Barrett with the huge elbow as Sin Cara was on his way down from the top rope! Coming up next, folks, our main event of the evening where we see the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton taking on Kofi Kingston!"

"These two have a lot of history together and I'm sure we'll see the hate come out tonight!"

Randy Orton slowly makes his way to the ring, staring down Kofi Kingston whom came out during the commercial break. Kofi reaches his hand out to Orton to shake hands, but he ignores him which visably irritates Kofi. As Orton hands his belts to the referee, Kofi quickly jumps on him and hits him with a fury of punches and kicks. This would be the only bright spot in the match for Kofi, who would get hit with a huge closeline after bouncing off the rope in an attempt to hit a cross body. Orton would get on top of Kofi, coming at him with a fury of punches before standing up and posing for the crowd. As Kofi came to, Orton irish whipped him into the corner and began to come at him with a fury of kicks. Kofi would catch him with an uppercut to the jaw and would pull himself up, sprinting towards Orton. Orton would catch him in a snap scoop slam and once again be on top. As Kofi lays on the ground, Orton got himself up and was standing in the corner. He had an evil look on his face as he stood there and waited for Kofi to try and get up. Kofi would get to his hands and knees and Orton would sprint across the ring and hit a huge punt to Kofi's head! Orton would stand over top of him with a blank stare and a huge smirk on his face as he would once again taunt the crowd. The crowd came back with huges boos as Orton went down and pinned Kofi for the three count.

Orton would snatch both his titles from the referee and walked over to Kofi, screaming at him that he'd never be a champion and that he's not worthy of being in the same ring as him. Orton would drop the titles and start beating on Kofi until the ref eventually pulled him off. Orton would again stand over top of Kofi, holding both titles above his head as the show went off the air.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2014, 12:04 AM   #12
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Icon2 Re: SimWorld WWE2K14 Universe Blog

January 2014 - Week 2

Miz: “We’d like to welcome everyone to what is now the most AWESOME show WWE has to offer… Main Event!”
Tom Phillips: “We are here in Des Moine, IA & we have a great main event for you tonight with Tensai taking on Ryback! So stay tuned!”

The camera cuts to Naomi, Cameron, R-Truth & Xavier Woods back stage talking & laughing it up. Up walks AJ & Tamina who are sharing a laugh of their own when AJ says to the both of The Funkadactyles that if she were them, she’d be doing a little less laughing & dancing a lot more training. Cameron puts up her hand to do her “Girl bye” comment when Tamina steps in front making Cameron tuck her tail. Naomi however, doesn’t seem to be rattled one bit. R-Truth & Woods walk off as Naomi tells AJ that she should meet her in the ring if she thinks she’s so bad. AJ laughs psychotically and tells Naomi that it takes more than reality show & a few dance moves to become champion & that there’s a reason that she’s been the WWE Diva’s champion for this long. She then smiles & tells her: “I’ll see you in the ring” & skips off. Tamina then gives The Funkadactyles a stiff stare, unfolds her arms & walks off too as the show cut to commercial.

The show returns to some lame Miz jokes that & some botched commentary from Tom Phillips.

AJ Lee WWE Diva’s Champ
accompanied by Tamina Snuka
defeats
Naomi
accompanied by Cameron
Cameron fights AJ fiercely showing off her athleticism as well as her mean streak. Many times she had AJ on the ropes & AJ would have to exit the ring to regroup. Cameron steered clear of Tamina the entire match and didn’t seem to be her normal fiery self at all. AJ left the ring one last time holding her arm. When she reentered the ring this time Naomi went right after her but AJ quickly get her in the “Black Widow”… Naomi taps ever so quickly & AJ celebrates in AJ fashion by skipping circles around the ring. After she celebrates she grabs the mic & states that she is the greatest Diva’s champion of all time. Natalya’s music hits & she comes out. She tells AJ that if she’s the greatest than she should have no problem giving her another title shot at the Royal Rumble PPV. AJ accepts by telling Natalya that she is a loser & she’ll gladly give her yet another lose on the big stage & continue her reign as the greatest Diva’s champion ever.

Miz: “The Royal Rumble is gonna be great Tom & it’s gonna be even greater when I when the Rumble!”
Tom Phillips: “Yeah well we’ll have to see if that happens Miz."

Show cuts to commercial

Ryback
VS
Tensai

Tensai dances in the ring in celebration as The Funkadactyles, Xavier Woods & R-Truth come to join him. While Ryback is leaving the ring, Curtis Axel comes out to help him out. Ryback pushes Axel back & tells him he doesn’t need his help to walk to the back.

Tom Phillips: “That was some match & tune next week when the Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston joins us! He will be taking on Wade Barrett in our main event. For The Miz, I’m Tom Phillips signing off.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by ronyell; 01-06-2014 at 12:23 AM.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:27 PM   #13
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

anybody tuned & following here?
Old 01-07-2014, 02:50 AM   #14
MVP

bigbob's Arena

January 2014 - Week 3

Michael Cole "Welcome ladies and gentleman to Monday Night Raw from Raleigh, North Carolina! I'm Michael Cole, along side JBL with Jerry "the King" Lawler getting the night off as he's resting at home. We've got a huge night for you guys tonight as we finally get the arrival of "the Animal" Batista!"

JBL "I can't wait to see Batista! That man truly is an animal!"

Michael Cole "I think we'll have to wait until a little later to see him because we're opening up tonight with the continuation of the WWE Tag-Team Championship Tournament for the number one contenders."

JBL "It's a battle of big men, Cole, but I'd find it hard to pick against two of the strongest men ever to come through the WWE, Big E Langston and Mark Henry."

Michael Cole "Luke Harper and Erik Rowan are also pulling double duty tonight, as they'll be facing Daniel Bryan in a handicap match before the main event."

Big E Langston Intercontinental Champion and Mark Henry
vs
Luke Harper and Erik Rowan

Tag-Team Tournament Quarterfinal

Luke Harper and Erik Rowan would start the match with the upper hand, using the darkness of their entrance to jump Big E Langston and Mark Henry in the ring. Unfortunately for them, their tricks were no match for the strength and power of Big E and Henry. The match would be fairly even after the Wyatt Family's trickery, with each team sharing blows and multiple brawls erupting in the ring with all four superstars. Big E would irish whip Rowan into the turnbuckle and sprint full speed at him, hitting him with a huge closeline which sent them both to the outside. Harper would attempt a big boot to Henry, but he would duck it and as Harper turned around, Henry would use all his strength to lift him into the air and land a World's Strongest Slam and pick up the win, moving onto their semifinal match agaisnt the Prime Time Players set for Friday Night Smackdown!

Michael Cole "What a match! I don't know how Rowan and Harper are going to be 100% for their handicap match with Daniel Bryan tonight."

Michael Cole "Get ready, everybody! The Royal Rumble is just 13 days away!"

Renee Young "Ladies and gentleman, Daniel Bryan. Daniel, tonight you face off against the Wyatt Family's Erik Rowan and Luke Harper. They just had tag-team match and lost. Are you worried that they are going to be angry and take it out on you in your match later tonight?"

Daniel Bryan "I'm not worried about either of them, and I'm especially not worried about Bray Wyatt. After I beat the Wyatt Family tonight, I want to send out a challenge to Bray Wyatt for the Royal Rumble. One on one, no outside interference from his "brothers", unless he's scared."

Bryan would walk away from the camera as the cuts to the ring with the Shield's Dean Ambrose with Seth Rollins making their way to the ring. CM Punk will be taking on Dean Ambrose, whom was seen speaking with Seth Rollins earlier about making sure they keep their heads in the game. They acknowledge the tension that has been building in the group and want to prove that they are going to work through it.

CM Punk
vs
Dean Ambrose
United States Champion
accompanied by Seth Rollins

CM Punk and Dean Ambrose would swap momentum early, with Punk eventually getting the upper hand and taking it to Ambrose. Punk would get him in the corner and use a bunch of kicks to wear him down before sprinting to the other corner, setting Ambrose up for a big knee. Ambrose would catch Punk and slam him to the ground, giving himself some time to regain composure. He would pick Punk up and attempt the Headlock Driver, but Punk would reverse it and hit him with a huge kick to the head. Ambrose would smartly roll out of the ring and Seth Rollins would check on him. Taking too much time outside, Punk would come sprinting across and dive through the ropes, taking out both members of the Shield. Punk would roll Ambrose into the ring and attempt the pin, but it would be unsuccessful. He would stand up, taunting Ambrose until he got up. Punk would lift him onto his shoulders, setting him up for the Go-To-Sleep but Rollins would jump on the apron. Punk would drop Ambrose and deliver a big elbow to Rollins' head, but as he turned around, Ambrose would catch him in a headlock and deliver the Headlock Driver and pick up the win with the help of Rollins' distraction.

Dean Ambrose would stand over top of Punk, holding the United States Championship in one hand while proclaiming that he is truly the "Best in the World". Seth Rollins would slightly push Ambrose with one hand with a questioning look on his face, telling him that they are a team and without him (Rollins), Ambrose would have probably lost. The two would continue to argue in the ring as the show went to commercial.

Michael Cole "Don't forgot to pick up "Goldberg: The Ultimate Collection" from WWEShop.com!"

Dolph Ziggler
vs
Kofi Kingston

Thanks to the interference of the Miz, Dolph Ziggler would pick the win up over Kofi Kingston after hitting a Zig Zag in the middle of the ring. The Miz would slide into the ring after the match and kneel over top of Kofi, yelling at him that he deserves respect, and Kofi has been disrespecting him for weeks now.

Michael Cole "Coming up next is our first semifinal match for the tag-team tournament, where we will see the heavy favorites Big Show and Rey Mysterio taking on the Usos!"

JBL "I don't think the Big Show is going to like that you're calling him fat!"

Michael Cole "I didn't call him fat, John!"

Big Show and Rey Mysterio
vs
The Usos

Tag-Team Tournament Semifinal

The team of Big Show and Rey Mysterio would make unusually quick work of Jimmy and Jey Uso. The Usos seemed off their game the entire match and Big Show and Mysterio had obviously been on their A-game. Jimmy would climb the top rope and attempt a flying crossbody on the Big Show, but Show would catch him with a huge knockout punch and pick up the quick win, moving into the Finals of the tag-team tournament and waiting to see who would win between Big E Langston and Mark Henry, and the team of Darren Young and Titus O'Neil.

After a brief moment of jabs between Michael Cole and JBL as both teams made their way to the lockerroom, and big surprise was about to come..

Michael Cole "Oh my god, the beast!"

JBL "I can't believe he's here tonig... Oh, wait just a damn minute. It's just that walrus Paul Heyman.."

Michael Cole "What in the hell could he want out here?"

Michael Cole "Oh my, did you hear that JBL?"

JBL "Of course I heard it, you moron. I'm sitting right beside you."

Michael Cole "The nights almost over and we still haven't heard anything from Batista. I'm starting to think it may have been a hoax. I was hoping maybe we'd see him enter himself in the Royal Rumble because we know he'd love to get his hands on Randy Orton after all the history between them two."

The camera would cut to the back with Luke Harper and Erik Rowan both laying on the ground, struggling to get up with just a large shadow of a man walking away. It seems as though someone may have wanted to help give Daniel Bryan an advantage in his match tonight, but we were unable to see who it was.

Daniel Bryan had already made his way to the ring before the video of them laying in the back was shown. He stood their talking to the ref, wondering if the match was still going to happen. After about a minute, their music would hit but unlike their usual dark entrance, the Wyatt Family's would slowly come out from behind the curtain, holding their ribs and head as they made their way to the ring. Without wasting any time, Daniel Bryan would dive through the middle ropes, taking out Erik Rowan before the match. He would quickly jump back into the ring with Luke Harper following him. Before Harper could get back to his feet, Bryan would hit him with nine kicks to the chest and ribs before running to the corner and sprinting back to the middle, hitting Harper with a huge knee to the head. He would climb the top rope for good measure, hitting a diving headbutt from the top and picking up the pin on Harper.

Bryan would celebrate, the crowd giving us their loudest "Yes!" chants as he would hop around the ring before stopping in the middle and yelling towards the top of the ramp "Bray, I want you at the Rumble!". Bray Wyatt would not answer Bryan's calls tonight, possibly waiting for a later time.

Michael Cole "What a huge upset win for Daniel Bryan! Do you think the person who helped him in the back could have been.."

JBL "Why would Batista want to help that goatface Daniel Bryan? He has nothing to gain! Quit getting your hopes up, Michael, and accept the fact that Batista isn't here!"

Michael Cole "Regardless, we have a huge main event for the WWE Universe tonight with John Cena taking on the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton!"

John Cena
vs
Randy Orton
WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Michael Cole "I knew it, I knew he was here! He's going to speak!"

Batista would grab a microphone from ringside and stand over top of the bodies of both Randy Orton and John Cena.

"I.. will be facing Randy Orton at the Royal Rumble for the WWE World Heayvweight Champion! The Animal has returned!"

JBL "That is going to be one hell of a match!"

The show would go off the air with Batista holding both titles above his head.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:42 PM   #15
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

January 2014 - Week 3

Tony Dawson: “I'm really looking forward to this installment of NXT tonight. We have not one but TWO matches with the titles on the line & the continuance of a bitter rivalry here on NXT."
William Regal: “Yes I am very much so looking forward to seeing Bo Dallas defend his title against Sami Zayn in our main event. But up first we have tonight's first match."

The American Pitbulls (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards)
VS
The Ascension (Rick Viktor & Konner O'Brian) NXT Tag Team Champions
The American Pitbulls make their way out to the ring to the crowds delight. They seem overly hype & ready for the match. The Ascension's music hauntingly hits & the crowd quiets a bit in awe. The match begins with Viktor & Edwards. Edwards gets the best of Viktor hitting him with high impact moves. Viktor makes it to his corner to tag in Konner just as Richards tags in. These two bruisers slug it out exchanging punches in the center of the ring until Konner final takes Richards off of his feet. Quite a few frequent tags are made by each team as they put on an intense match. In the end Eddie Edwards hit Viktor with a moonsault to get the 3 count & the victory while Richards & Konner were tangled up outised of the ring.
Tony Dawson: “We've got new NXT Tag Team Champions!"
William Regal: “And it looks like they've already found their next challengers Tony."
Out rides Camacho on his old school bike with Hunico standing on the back. The crowd boos & the tandem milk it.

Sasha Banks
accompanied by Summer Rae
VS
Paige WWE Diva’s Champ
accompanied Emma
This match never got under way. Paige & Emma entered the ring & when Sasha made her entrance, Paige & Emma met her & Summer Rae at the ramp & a brutal fight broke out between the ladies. It took many refs to separate them. Once they got them separated, JBL's stepped out to the stage announced that this would now be a tag match.

Sasha Banks & Summer Rae
VS
Paige & Emma
The match started off with Summer Rae & Emma. These two ladies went at it like heavyweights. Summer got things started with a slap to Emma's face & it was just a brawl from that point forward. Ultimately Paige & Sasha never legally entered the ring but that didn't stop them from getting their hands on each other. The ref had to stop the match as a result of both tag partners not leaving the ring.

William Regal: “Those ladies were totally out of control. That's how i like my ladies Tony."
Tony Dawson: “I bet you do! It'll be Sami Zayn vs Bo Dallas for the NXT Championship when we return!"

show cuts to internet advertisement

Sami Zayn
VS
Bo Dallas NXT Champ

Bo Dallas wins & retains his title.

Tony Dawson: “Well there you have it folks... Bo Dallas continues his reign as your NXT Champion!"
William Regal: “Well see you lads in two weeks."

Last edited by ronyell; 01-07-2014 at 08:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2014, 03:53 PM   #16
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

January 2014 - Week 3

Michael Cole: "Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown from Indianapolis, Indiana! I'm Michael Cole and along side me is my partner JBL and tonight we get to finally see who will move on to the finals of the WWE Tag-Team Championship #1 Contender Tournament to face the Big Show and Rey Mysterio!"
JBL: "... and what is probably going to be my favorite match of the night, we get to see "the Animal" Batista make his return to the ring as he takes on Jack Swagger of the Real Americans!"
Michael Cole: "Up first though, we have all three members of the Shield taking on Xavier Woods, R-Truth and Kofi Kingston! We get to see if the Shield, a once promising team that looked like they may hold every title in the company, can keep it together after some huge rifts began to appear the last couple of weeks."

Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose - WWE United States Champion
VS
Kofi Kingston, R-Truth & Xavier Woods

Michael Cole: "I can't believe Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose would do that near the end of the match. Seth Rollins ran to his corner to get a fresh tag in and both of them walked around and left him to fend for himself."
JBL: "They knew he could finish the job off without there help, and he did! Stop trying to make issues where there aren't any Michael!"
Michael Cole: "Oh come on!"

Following the commercial break, Sin Cara is just shown flipping out of the ring with Wade Barrett standing on the outside, shaking his head in disapproval of Sin Cara's antics.

Michael Cole: "Wow! He's entering himself into the Rumble!"
JBL: "So we've got Lesnar, Dolph Ziggler.. and now Wade Barrett! He's got to be the favorite going in!"
Michael Cole: "Oh, give me a break."

Wade Barrett
VS
Sin Cara
Barrett would enter the ring and would go to work as soon as the referee called for the bell. Sin Cara had a few spots where it started to look bright for him, but Barrett was in control for a majority of the match. Barrett would throw Sin Cara to the outside, but he would land on the apron and immedietly attempt to bounce off the top rope and back into the ring, but Barrett would catch him with a huge elbow and pick up the win.
JBL: "Hahaha, what an ending Michael! That was a huge elbow he delivered to Sin Cara!"
Michael Cole: "Indeed it was John."

AJ Lee - WWE Divas Champion
accompanied by Tamina
VS
Brie Bella
accompanied by Nikki Bella
AJ Lee would immedietely jump on Brie Bella, slamming her head into the mat before finally breaking after the referee demanded her to. AJ would blow a kiss to Nikki Bella on the outside before jumping back onto Brie. She'd once again break, but this time because of Nikki jumping onto the apron and yelling. AJ attempted to knock her off but she jumped down, causing her to whiff and giving Brie a chance to try and roll her up. AJ would kick out before getting back up and almost instantly hit a Shining Wizard on Briw, but instead of pinning her, she'd drag her to the middle of the ring put her in a modified Black Widow with the ref calling for the bell as Brie was obviously unresponsive.
Brie would jump into the ring and try and jump on AJ, but she was ready for it and rolled out of the ring before walking backwards up the ramp, laughing with Tamina at her side.
Michael Cole: "I just can't see anyone beating AJ. She's the craziest diva in the lockerroom!"
JBL: "Don't get too excited, Michael, Big E Langston and Mark Henry facing off against the Prime Time Players is up next!"

WWE Tag-Team Championship #1 Contender Semi-Finals Match
Mark Henry & Big E Langston
VS
Darren Young & Titus O'Neil
A fairly even match, Titus O'Neil seen the majority of the time in the ring due to the size seemingly being too much for Darren Young to handle against the two strongest men in the WWE, Mark Henry and Big E Langston. Titus gave Big E all he could handle, hitting him with a huge shoulder late in the match before playing towards the crowd by giving them a loud "Aragh! Aragh! Aragh!". Unfortunately, that gave Big E time to roll over to the corner and tag Mark Henry in, and he brought it to Titus. Henry would get him in the corner and deliver a few big shoulders to his gut before dropping back to the other corner before sprinting towards Titus for a huge shoulder, but he dropped out of the way! This gave him enough time to crawl over to his corner and tag in Young, who would sprint to the corner and jump on Henry, delivering a couple of punches to the back of the head before being tossed to the side. Young would jump right back up and with Henry still trying to regain his composure, he'd climb to the top rope before yelling for him. Henry would get to his feet and Young would attempt a crossbody, but Henry would catch him and slam him down with a World's Strongest Slam! He would easily pick up the pin and move his team to the finals.
JBL: "What an ending, Michael!"
Michael Cole: "That's Mark Henry showing us his strength, and I can't wait to see him and Big E Langston taking on Big Show and Rey Mysterio on Raw!"

Michael Cole: "That was a huge announcement that Vince McMahon dropped on us last week, and it's a hell of a deal! It's ALMOST as good as the WWE App!"
JBL: "That's great, but what's even better is up next, the Animal makes his in-ring return!"

Jack Swagger
accompanied by Antonio Cesaro
VS
Batista

Batista would stand above Jack Swagger, taunting Antonio Cesaro to get into the ring to fight him. He'd pick Swagger back up and hit him with another huge powerbomb before exiting the ring, taunting towards the crowd.
Michael Cole: "Batista has not lost a step and I'd be worried if I were Randy Orton, having to face this animal for my WWE World Heavyweight title at the Royal Rumble next week."
JBL: "I'm glad I'm retired Michael. The WWE title picture would've just gotten a lot more scary for me if I weren't."
Michael Cole: "Are you insinuating that you'd be champ?!
JBL: "Damn right I am Michael!"
Michael Cole: "Well that's all we have... see you next week folks!"

Last edited by ronyell; 01-10-2014 at 04:39 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »